That's it...Vote is on for Monday

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Enough is enough, Ending several days of increasingly political battles over a woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee declared Friday night that they were unable to reach an agreement for the testimony of Kavanaugh’s accuser, and set a committee vote for Monday over the heated objections of Democrats.

Apparently they’re already on to the next level. Buses full of left wing protest idiots from across the country, to be trained on Sunday to start turning everything into a circus by Monday. Isn't it wonderful when a multi-billionaire like George Soro's can BUY PROTESTERS!!!!

n9k5Hp4.jpg

Republicans only have themselves to blame for not having the balls to put this shit to an end already.

Senator Sam Ervin would not have put up with this shit, but the GOP will because they are lapdogs. They are lapdogs because that is how corporate CEOs prefer their pet politicians to be.

If Grassley folds to Schumer and the Stalinists, then the war is lost. The Marxists will take the house and the SCOTUS seat will remain vacant until a leftist is appointed in the future. Either Grassley shows some balls, or the GOP will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

On the border of civil war ...

Trump better be ready to take this matter in hand.

Just an observation.

Just an observation.

Rescinding the declassification of the treason by the DOJ and FSB is running from the matter.

Trump has the opportunity to destroy the traitor democrats. He just has to sack up and do it.

I know what Trump is afraid of; the documents prove that Barack Obama engaged in treason. Trump fears what will happen to the nation when this becomes a matter of record.

But I already laid out the solution, give Obama a pardon at the time the documents are declassified. Then there will be no need to execute the fucking traitor.

Just an observation.

Rescinding the declassification of the treason by the DOJ and FSB is running from the matter.

Trump has the opportunity to destroy the traitor democrats. He just has to sack up and do it.

I know what Trump is afraid of; the documents prove that Barack Obama engaged in treason. Trump fears what will happen to the nation when this becomes a matter of record.

But I already laid out the solution, give Obama a pardon at the time the documents are declassified. Then there will be no need to execute the fucking traitor.

I dunno. Declassification may involve other issues.

I want to see the documents like everyone else. Let the game play out..

Enough is enough, Ending several days of increasingly political battles over a woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee declared Friday night that they were unable to reach an agreement for the testimony of Kavanaugh’s accuser, and set a committee vote for Monday over the heated objections of Democrats.

Have a link?

Is it on Monday?

I hope an pray....

because I just posted a thread where it says it has all been postponed....

so what is it?

Have a link?

Kavanaugh Vote IS Scheduled for Monday
US Senate Committee of the Judiciary Docket ^

Executive Business Meeting BUSINESS MEETING

Full Committee DATE: Monday, September 24, 2018 ADD TO MY CALENDAR TIME: 10:00 AM LOCATION: Dirksen Senate Office Building 226 PRESIDING: Chairman Grassley

AGENDA I. Nominees

Brett M. Kavanaugh, to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Jonathan A. Kobes, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eighth Circuit

Kenneth D. Bell, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of North Carolina

Stephanie A. Gallagher, to be United States District Judge for the District of Maryland

Mary S. McElroy, to be United States District Judge for the District of Rhode Island

Carl J. Nichols, to be United States District Judge for the District of Columbia

John M. O'Connor, to be United States District Judge for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma

Martha Maria Pacold, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

Mary M. Rowland, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

Steven C. Seeger, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

II. Bills

S.2785, DETER Act (Durbin, Graham)

S. 3178, Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018 (Harris, Scott, Feinstein, Leahy, Durbin, Whitehouse, Klobuchar, Coons, Blumenthal, Hirono, Booker) pillar logo image

Have a link?

Kavanaugh Vote IS Scheduled for Monday
US Senate Committee of the Judiciary Docket ^

Executive Business Meeting BUSINESS MEETING

Full Committee DATE: Monday, September 24, 2018 ADD TO MY CALENDAR TIME: 10:00 AM LOCATION: Dirksen Senate Office Building 226 PRESIDING: Chairman Grassley

AGENDA I. Nominees

Brett M. Kavanaugh, to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Jonathan A. Kobes, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eighth Circuit

Kenneth D. Bell, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of North Carolina

Stephanie A. Gallagher, to be United States District Judge for the District of Maryland

Mary S. McElroy, to be United States District Judge for the District of Rhode Island

Carl J. Nichols, to be United States District Judge for the District of Columbia

John M. O'Connor, to be United States District Judge for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma

Martha Maria Pacold, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

Mary M. Rowland, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

Steven C. Seeger, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

II. Bills

S.2785, DETER Act (Durbin, Graham)

S. 3178, Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018 (Harris, Scott, Feinstein, Leahy, Durbin, Whitehouse, Klobuchar, Coons, Blumenthal, Hirono, Booker) pillar logo image

?

From my link

The new deadline was unclear, but Ford had requested that a 10 p.m. ET Friday deadline be extended until Saturday.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley late Friday night granted another extension to Christine Blasey Ford to decide on whether she will testify to the committee.

Grassley grants Kavanaugh accuser another extension
Shit happens, and all within an hour after the time limit....Republicans have NO BALLS! Thebtime ran out, ... Fuck her, her dyke lawyer, and the DemonRATS, we elected them to lead, but not like the mulatto, from behind!!!!

Forum List

Back