#ThatMexicanThing, (aka "Right On, Tim!)--A New Memorable Remark In VP Debate History!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The full transcript of remarks from the Pence-Kaine debate goes much further into the lackluster performance of Governor Pence in the Debate of October 4. What was good for Governor Pence was to not defend--or possibly support--Donald Trump. So now there is new post-debate favorite, #ThatMexicanThing! Governor Pence and Donald Trump are getting roundly ridiculed on the internet. The remarks of Donald Trump are also legendary. I myself do like to ridicule the legend of "The William Tell Child Endangerment Chapter of the National Rife Association," even. Legendary stuff!

'That Mexican thing': Mike Pence's defense of Trump's rhetoric goes viral

I myself liked this part of the transcript even, since it went to the concept of the Basket of Deplorables widely celebrated by the Trump-Pence campaign, and their like-minded in support of Putin, Kim Jong-II, and on and on. Governor Pence does in fact not defend Donald Trump. He may be better able to even support Gary Johnson, who also has trouble naming foreign leaders that he admires(?)! Senator Kaine has the list that RNC believe in, and Johnson is historically more Republlican!
Donald Trump -- Donald Trump can't start a Twitter war with Miss Universe without shooting himself in the foot. Donald Trump doesn't have a plan. He said, I have a secret plan, and then he said I know more than all the generals about ISIL. And then he said, I want to call the generals to help me figure out a plan and finally, he said, I”m gonna fire all the generals, He doesn’t have a plan. But he does have dangerous ideas. Here’s four. He trash talks the military. The military is a disaster. John McCain is no hero. The generals need all to be fired and I know more than them. He wants to tear up alliances. NATO is obsolete, and we’ll only work together with Israel if they pay big-league. Third, he loves dictators. He’s got kind of a personal Mount Rushmore -- Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-Il, Muammar Gadhafi and Saddam Hussein. And last, and most dangerously, Donald Trump believes -- Donald Trump believes that the world will be safer if more nations have nuclear weapons. He said Saudi Arabia should get them. Japan should get them. Korea should get them. And when he was confronted with this and told, wait a minute, terrorists could get those -- proliferation could lead to nuclear war, here’s what Donald Trump said, and I quote, go-ahead folks, enjoy yourself. I’d love to hear Governor Pence tell me what’s so enjoyable or comical about nuclear war.

ELAINE QUIJANO
9:49 PM
Governor Pence?

MIKE PENCE
9:49 PM
Did you work on that one a long time cause that had a lot of really creative lines in it.

TIM KAINE
9:50 PM
Well, I’m going to see if you can defend any of it.

MIKE PENCE
9:50 PM
Look, I can defend, I can make it very clear to the American people. After traveling millions of miles as our Secretary of State, after being the architect of the foreign policy of this administration, America is less safe today than it was the day that Barack Obama became president of the United States. It is absolutely inarguable. We've weakened America's place in the world.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe better now, for White Eyes, to do videotape of shooting Bambi!--for elementary school young braves and. . .princesses(?)!)

Kaine got his ass kicked, spin all you want but it was ugly. Your boy came across as a babbling buffoon

Apparently Not! Pence Looks Out only for Pence. Kaine created the support for the Clinton-Kaine ticket, now on the internet, among a lot of voters. Everyone see that SassyIrishLass finds nothing in the transcript to support any such contention. The actual audience count is likely not even out, in fact--for all viewers.

(White Eyes learn new debate trick already! Pivot on question, and intentionally lie(?)! When has that ever happened before. . . .so creative! "Fact Creativity," a bold new concept from the Trump-Pence Campaign. "Trump-Pence Makes Up Their Own, As They Saunter Along. . .Arm-In-Arm. . .One shadow on one side, one on the other(?)!)

Apparently Not! Pence Looks Out only for Pence. Kaine created the support for the Clinton-Kaine ticket, now on the internet, among a lot of voters. Everyone see that SassyIrishLass finds nothing in the transcript to support any such contention. The actual audience count is likely not even out, in fact--for all viewers.

(White Eyes learn new debate trick already! Pivot on question, and intentionally lie(?)! When has that ever happened before. . . .so creative! "Fact Creativity," a bold new concept from the Trump-Pence Campaign. "Trump-Pence Makes Up Their Own, As They Saunter Along. . .Arm-In-Arm. . .One shadow on one side, one on the other(?)!)

Kaine took an ass whuppin, loon. you blabbering won't change it

Kaine got his ass kicked, spin all you want but it was ugly. Your boy came across as a babbling buffoon
Still trying to convince yourself, I see.

Go shave your back fake vet. Pence beat Kaine like a drum
You should say it some more....make yourself feel better. You will need it come November.

Meh...go call someone a misogynist....yet another word you've overused to the point it's become redundant

History was made today, not in the show business parade of Donald-Defense-Free Pence!

(Custer probably said something memorable--but history was written about what really happened, after the fact!"

Hardly. It was a weak shoving match at best.

Kaine got out Penced. The master of pending, Gov. Mike just pretended like he had never heard any of the vile and stupid things Trump has said this year.

So post-debate, even Kaine labeled the whole "Show Business." Pundits now know enough to look back. The final results may not be known until someone explains to Gary Johnson the concept, "Leader of a Foreign Government."

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe choose Pocahontas!)

Forum List

Back