That Time Trump Released His Tax Return

Is Trump 'poor' enough to get NY property tax break?
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:48 PM
Crain's New York Business may have shed some light on why Donald J. Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns. The magazine reports that the billionaire real estate developer got a property tax break designed for New Yorkers making less than $500,000 a year. Michigan voters apparently weren't concerned about Trump's tax returns, giving him that state's GOP primary win on March 8. Numerous publications, as well as The Donald himself, say that the Republican presidential nominee front-runner is worth billions, although the exact dollar amounts vary. Trump makes it simple for us, noting that he's "really rich."...
Is Trump 'poor' enough to get NY property tax break?

No that is your Straw Man deflection!
What we really have is the HYPOCRISY of Trump condemning others for what he himself does.
Get it?????
I'm presenting fact your presenting partisan bull shit ignore the facts if you wish I really don't care.
You are "presenting" a DIVERSION from the obvious Trump HYPOCRISY exposed in the OP. Trump did not denounce corporate executives for doing anything illegal, he denounced them for making a fortune and paying no taxes.

Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”
Facts are not a diversion and typing diversion in all caps doesn't change that. There has been hypocrisy in politics long before Trump and will continue long after him I get that but the difference here is I don't pretend like it's unique to one party you on the left go on and on about Trump and his taxes and what it is he hiding yet you don't seem to care in the least about why Clinton won't release the transcripts to those Wall Street speechs as Sanders was calling on her to do. Let me put fourth a reason as to why the left doesn't care about that if those transcripts were released we would very likely discover Hillary was not the warrior against Wall Street then that she makes herself out to be today. In other words we would discover the hypocrisy of Hillary those of us who are honest know there is hypocrisy on both sides and can see past it.

So, what you’re saying is that he is no different than any other politician? Nice.
I have said that for some time now it's not a state secret.
Releasing your tax information is a time honored tradition dating back 4 decades.
Traditions are not legally binding there have been many things that were tradition that not everyone did.
His refusal is great news for Ms. Clinton.
Kind of like Hillarys refusal to release those Wall Street speech transcripts that Sanders was calling for? Which by the way she is under no leagal obligation to do but to use one of your favorite lines on here whats she hiding?

Nothing like it.
Speeches given for a fee are much different than tax returns.

See, when you pay me to speak to your group, you do so because you know I’ll be favorable (or at least not hostile) regardless of what your organization did or is doing.

Tax returns are submitted under the pains and penalties of fraud. You can’t lie on them. You can’t hedge. You can’t paint a rosy picture for the sake of the media or your PR department. It is the bottom line truth.

Wouldn’t it be good to see where your Drumpf Messiah got his thousand err, I mean supposed billions of dollars? Hillary has released 33 years of them. Drumpf…zero.

Whats he hiding?

I suspect a lot if overseas deposits and investments.

If he had illegal accounts, they wouldn't be on his tax return. Derp!

If he was paying himself $1.00 to avoid income tax penalties..that would look pretty bad.
If his charitable giving was not on a par with what others who are (supposedly) as rich were giving, that would look pretty bad.
If he paid less % than you or me…that would look pretty bad

If he doesn’t release them, he continues to look pretty bad to objective observers.

This is a 40 y/o custom (at least). He knew this was part of the deal.

If he was paying himself $1.00 to avoid income tax penalties

You'll have to explain what this means.

Mitt Romney showed us that dividend income is taxed much lower than work income. So if you pay yourself $1.00 as a salary, your income is $1.00. Meanwhile, you’re living off of other income/savings/etc…

You really needed that explained to you?

Mitt Romney showed us that dividend income is taxed much lower than work income.

You didn't know that before he released his returns?

So if you pay yourself $1.00 as a salary, your income is $1.00.

So?

Meanwhile, you’re living off of other income/savings/etc…

So?

Not very presidential….

Anyway, the American voters will decide just how shady your messiah is and I don’t think you’ll enjoy the outcome much there ass clown.

If he had illegal accounts, they wouldn't be on his tax return. Derp!

If he was paying himself $1.00 to avoid income tax penalties..that would look pretty bad.
If his charitable giving was not on a par with what others who are (supposedly) as rich were giving, that would look pretty bad.

If he doesn’t release them, he continues to look pretty bad to objective observers.

Mitt Romney showed us that dividend income is taxed much lower than work income. So if you pay yourself $1.00 as a salary, your income is $1.00. Meanwhile, you’re living off of other income/savings/etc…

Mitt Romney showed us that dividend income is taxed much lower than work income.

So?

So?

Not very presidential….

Anyway, the American voters will decide just how shady your messiah is and I don’t think you’ll enjoy the outcome much there ass clown.

Paying yourself $1 as salary isn't presidential? Why not?

So?

So?

Not very presidential….

Let me ask you this. Why would you think it would be?

So?

So?

Not very presidential….

Let me ask you this. Why would you think it would be?

Why do you think salary he may pay to himself changes his total taxes owed?

If I'm a small business owner and I pay myself $50,000 more or $50,000 less, what difference would that make when taxes are paid and why would it make a difference if I ran for office?

Trump won't release his tax return because it will be embarrassing that he doesn't earn as much as claimed. The poor guy is in for a bunch of embarrassing moments were he will appear weak. He already looks weak declining debating Bernie because Sanders would have cleaned his clock........Trump has no political experience besides beating slack jawed simpletons like Ted"texas values" Cruz.

I'm presenting fact your presenting partisan bull shit ignore the facts if you wish I really don't care.
You are "presenting" a DIVERSION from the obvious Trump HYPOCRISY exposed in the OP. Trump did not denounce corporate executives for doing anything illegal, he denounced them for making a fortune and paying no taxes.

Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”
Facts are not a diversion and typing diversion in all caps doesn't change that. There has been hypocrisy in politics long before Trump and will continue long after him I get that but the difference here is I don't pretend like it's unique to one party you on the left go on and on about Trump and his taxes and what it is he hiding yet you don't seem to care in the least about why Clinton won't release the transcripts to those Wall Street speechs as Sanders was calling on her to do. Let me put fourth a reason as to why the left doesn't care about that if those transcripts were released we would very likely discover Hillary was not the warrior against Wall Street then that she makes herself out to be today. In other words we would discover the hypocrisy of Hillary those of us who are honest know there is hypocrisy on both sides and can see past it.

So, what you’re saying is that he is no different than any other politician? Nice.
I have said that for some time now it's not a state secret.
Releasing your tax information is a time honored tradition dating back 4 decades.
Traditions are not legally binding there have been many things that were tradition that not everyone did.
His refusal is great news for Ms. Clinton.
Kind of like Hillarys refusal to release those Wall Street speech transcripts that Sanders was calling for? Which by the way she is under no leagal obligation to do but to use one of your favorite lines on here whats she hiding?

Nothing like it.
Speeches given for a fee are much different than tax returns.

See, when you pay me to speak to your group, you do so because you know I’ll be favorable (or at least not hostile) regardless of what your organization did or is doing.

Tax returns are submitted under the pains and penalties of fraud. You can’t lie on them. You can’t hedge. You can’t paint a rosy picture for the sake of the media or your PR department. It is the bottom line truth.

Wouldn’t it be good to see where your Drumpf Messiah got his thousand err, I mean supposed billions of dollars? Hillary has released 33 years of them. Drumpf…zero.

Whats he hiding?
As I have pointed out ten million times now tax returns are private no one is under any obligation to release them if there is anything illegal in Trumps tax returns it's the job of the I.R.S to deal with that so far they have filed no charges against Trump or accused him of anything unless that changes his tax returns are irrelevant. As for Hillary and her speeches given the fact she now wants to pass herself off as the crusader against WallStreet don't you think we should now if what she was saying to them in private matches up to what she is now saying pubically? Surly you want the same level of transparency from your goddess Hillary as you do Trump.

No wonder he doesn't want to now...

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Wow, you must really hate Rangle for cheating on his taxes, Buffet for spending millions on accountnats to not pay them and Obama and Biden for being skin flints for charity. Let "us" know now much you hate lying Democrats so "we" know you're a man of integrity. Go ...

Trump said the rich who don't pay taxes are wrong...and you say?

I say answer my question first. k-k-klown

You didn't ask a question.

Now, Trump says not people who avoid paying taxes are wrong, and you say?

No wonder he doesn't want to now...

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Wow, you must really hate Rangle for cheating on his taxes, Buffet for spending millions on accountnats to not pay them and Obama and Biden for being skin flints for charity. Let "us" know now much you hate lying Democrats so "we" know you're a man of integrity. Go ...

Trump said the rich who don't pay taxes are wrong...and you say?

I say answer my question first. k-k-klown

You didn't ask a question.

Now, Trump says not people who avoid paying taxes are wrong, and you say?

Answer my question first

Kaz, You have to ask a question first. Trump says that skipping out on your taxes are bad, and you say?

Kaz, You have to ask a question first. Trump says that skipping out on your taxes are bad, and you say?

You answer the question I asked you first since i asked you before your question. Do you have integrity? That isn't a yes, no question, address the point.

I'm just screwing with you. You obviously don't have integrity, which is why your question is comic. Note I voted "yes"

Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic?

You answer the question I asked you first since i asked you before your question. Do you have integrity? That isn't a yes, no question, address the point.

I'm just screwing with you. You obviously don't have integrity, which is why your question is comic. Note I voted "yes"

Do I have integrity? Yes.

Now, Trump says that paying little to no taxes is bad and you say?

Libs: Hillary is under investigation by the FBI what do we do? I know lets claim Trump is hiding something because he won't release his tax returns.

MSM: Say that's good, we'll distract the dumb voters with that lie.

Voters: After Trump takes office we'll investigate libs and the MSM

Trump: It will be yuge!

Do I have integrity? Yes.

Now, Trump says that paying little to no taxes is bad and you say?

I answered that in the post you responded to, moron. And you didn't answer my integrity question which I repeated in the post you responded to, moron

Forum List

Back