That Time Trump Released His Tax Return

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
No wonder he doesn't want to now...

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Good for him!!!!! He understands that income taxes goes to pay interest on a fiat currency created from credit created out of nothing, Anyone that can avoid paying a tax for bartering their labor for something of value knows that the income tax is 100 percent unconstitutional.

Yet he didn't go to jail. It must have been legal. I can't say the same about the Hillary's emails.

I notice there was nothing in there that suggested or even implied anything illegal was done. So what we really have here is Trump using a legal provision in the tax code to his advantage not the first time someone did that nor the last.

Good for him!!!!! He understands that income taxes goes to pay interest on a fiat currency created from credit created out of nothing, Anyone that can avoid paying a tax for bartering their labor for something of value knows that the income tax is 100 percent unconstitutional.
Funny how the hypocrites attack Warren for a MADE UP hypocrisy, but when faced with REAL hypocrisy on their side they say "good for him."

I notice there was nothing in there that suggested or even implied anything illegal was done. So what we really have here is Trump using a legal provision in the tax code to his advantage not the first time someone did that nor the last.
No that is your Straw Man deflection!
What we really have is the HYPOCRISY of Trump condemning others for what he himself does.
Get it?????

Funny how the hypocrites attack Warren for a MADE UP hypocrisy, but when faced with REAL hypocrisy on their side they say "good for him."

I have no political affiliations and since I am an American instead of a U.S citizen, I am not eligible to vote for the next CEO of USA.INC.

What we really have is the HYPOCRISY of Trump condemning others for what he himself does.
Get it?????
I'm presenting fact your presenting partisan bull shit ignore the facts if you wish I really don't care.

6388c7a2fc9990df2ef16d98f5d1f0e0deb155b6.jpg

Bill Clinton never released his medical records probably because he didn't want his crooked dick used as evidence against him and we still don't know where the hell Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama was born and Harvard has his freaking student records locked in a safe under guard but the left want's to know about Trump's taxes. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

Get it?????
I'm presenting fact your presenting partisan bull shit ignore the facts if you wish I really don't care.
You are "presenting" a DIVERSION from the obvious Trump HYPOCRISY exposed in the OP. Trump did not denounce corporate executives for doing anything illegal, he denounced them for making a fortune and paying no taxes.

Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Get it?????
You are "presenting" a DIVERSION from the obvious Trump HYPOCRISY exposed in the OP. Trump did not denounce corporate executives for doing anything illegal, he denounced them for making a fortune and paying no taxes.

Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”
Facts are not a diversion and typing diversion in all caps doesn't change that. There has been hypocrisy in politics long before Trump and will continue long after him I get that but the difference here is I don't pretend like it's unique to one party you on the left go on and on about Trump and his taxes and what it is he hiding yet you don't seem to care in the least about why Clinton won't release the transcripts to those Wall Street speechs as Sanders was calling on her to do. Let me put fourth a reason as to why the left doesn't care about that if those transcripts were released we would very likely discover Hillary was not the warrior against Wall Street then that she makes herself out to be today. In other words we would discover the hypocrisy of Hillary those of us who are honest know there is hypocrisy on both sides and can see past it.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions” to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

“They make a fortune. They pay no tax,” Trump said last year on CBS. “It’s ridiculous, okay?”

Again,

What’s he hiding?

Again,

What’s he hiding?
I suspect a lot if overseas deposits and investments.

Again,

What’s he hiding?
I suspect a lot if overseas deposits and investments.

If he had illegal accounts, they wouldn't be on his tax return. Derp!

But he said this was wrong last year.

But he said this was wrong last year.

I don't give a shit either way.

Forum List

Back