That Single-Purpose TV Extravagnada

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

3 of the 5 pics mcspinless picked were fine, but the 2 that were turned down were rejected because you don't put a potential criminal on a jury.... AND this is probably the most serious committee ever assembled. hominahominahomina & banks would have turned it into a circus & the committee is comprised of adults.

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

only in that methane filled bubble you reside in.

Could there be any other reason?

facts & truth trump lies, distortion, & cover ups.

Do you get an irritation due to that ring in your nose by which the party keeps dragging you around????

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa................

So you are fine with a "trial" that doesn't allow the defense to speak a single word?

I couldn't have proven everything I've claimed about you Nazis any better than you just did.

special.gif

3 of the 5 pics mcspinless picked were fine, but the 2 that were turned down were rejected because you don't put a potential criminal on a jury.... AND this is probably the most serious committee ever assembled. hominahominahomina & banks would have turned it into a circus & the committee is comprised of adults.

only in that methane filled bubble you reside in.

facts & truth trump lies, distortion, & cover ups.

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa................

I am generally astounded at how stupid your sort are.....but this is a topper: the reason no defense is allowed is....

....wait for it....

"facts & truth trump lies, distortion, & cover ups."

You, in accordance with the requirement for being a Democrat, remain lying scum, an existential danger to America and Americans.

I am generally astounded at how stupid your sort are.....but this is a topper: the reason no defense is allowed is....

....wait for it....

"facts & truth trump lies, distortion, & cover ups."

You, in accordance with the requirement for being a Democrat, remain lying scum, an existential danger to America and Americans.

i'm not a (D), & i'll bet i've voted for way more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D). you are a strict party line girl ...

party over country. it's as plain & simple as you.

i'm not a (D), & i'll bet i've voted for way more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D). you are a strict party line girl ...

Yeah, you are.

You are a liar.

Your posts attest to it.....stop trying to dig your way out of the hole you buried yourself in.

"you are a strict party line girl ...

party over country. it's as plain & simple as you."

Let's check, and see how easily I prove you lying scum:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

When you can't.....see if someone will help you get your foot out of your mouth.

Yeah, you are.
nada

You are a liar.

nyet.

Your posts attest to it.....

the (R) party NOW, isn't the GOP. <pssssst>

i'm married to a real (R). not the skewed cult 45 version ... y'all are the RINOs.

stop trying to dig your way out of the hole you buried yourself in.

wants some names? lol ...

several local town counsel members where i live now are (R)s

but others in the past were john rowland - for gov'nor.

jody rell - for gov'nor

joe santopietro - mayor

phil giordano - mayor

3 outa those 4 ended up in prison. go ahead & google 'em ... i sure wouldn't admt to voting for 'em if i was lying. lol ... that last one is a doosey. i will take back what i said about not voting for anyone on the national level - i almost forgot john huntsman who i seriously considered, but he dropped outa the prez race.

nada

nyet.

the (R) party NOW, isn't the GOP. <pssssst>

i'm married to a real (R). not the skewed cult 45 version ... y'all are the RINOs.

wants some names? lol ...

several local town counsel members where i live now are (R)s

but others in the past were john rowland - for gov'nor.

jody rell - for gov'nor

joe santopietro - mayor

phil giordano - mayor

3 outa those 4 ended up in prison. go ahead & google 'em ... i sure wouldn't admt to voting for 'em if i was lying. lol ... that last one is a doosey. i will take back what i said about not voting for anyone on the national level - i almost forgot john huntsman who i seriously considered, but he dropped outa the prez race.

Suddenly you can't read????

party over country. it's as plain & simple as you."

Let's check, and see how easily I prove you lying scum:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

When you can't.....see if someone will help you get your foot out of your mouth.

i voted for biden's covid policies. i voted for his BBB initiative. i voted for him allowing the DOJ to be the separate entity, & the AG to be the american peoples' attorney that it is meant to be.

having seen donny in action for over 40 years - the 1st thing i've voted against was donny's moral character.

then his future policy to get SC picks to overturn roe v wade...

his environmental policies, his irresponsible pro gun policies are easily coming to mind.

i voted for biden's covid policies. i voted for his BBB initiative. i voted for him allowing the DOJ to be the separate entity, & the AG to be the american peoples' attorney that it is meant to be.

having seen donny in action for over 40 years - the 1st thing i've voted against was donny's moral character.

then his future policy to get SC picks to overturn roe v wade...

his environmental policies, his irresponsible pro gun policies are easily coming to mind.

Liar.

There were no Trump policies you voted against.

While you two bicker, food and fuel prices have gone up significantly and the poor and the lower middle class are struggling under this idiot president and his green agenda. January 6th is the Democratic Party distraction from the issues impacting America:

—- Hyper Inflation
—- ridiculous increases in food and fuel prices
—- Childrens mental health is so bad that there is a seven month wait to see a therapist
—- Leaky Southern Border
—- War in Ukraine
—- Unprecedented Supply Chain issues

The above will result in a massive backlash against the Democratic Party in November 2022.

But you two bicker away….

While you two bicker, food and fuel prices have gone up significantly and the poor and the lower middle class are struggling under this idiot president and his green agenda. January 6th is the Democratic Party distraction from the issues impacting America:

—- Hyper Inflation
—- ridiculous increases in food and fuel prices
—- Childrens mental health is so bad that there is a seven month wait to see a therapist
—- Leaky Southern Border
—- War in Ukraine
—- Unprecedented Supply Chain issues

The above will result in a massive backlash against the Democratic Party in November 2022.

But you two bicker away….

american-flag-pie-2.jpg

Full disclosure: I watched not a nanosecond of the Donkey Show last night. I was glued to ESPN and the Ranger loss. My wrists will heal.

1. There was only one purpose for last night's assembling of their media allies by the Democrats: to put to rest any chance of Trump running in 2024, and beating the Left a third time.
In my lifetime, I have never seen such palpable fear of a political opponent by the Demorats.
And by extension....such a palpable fear of the American public.

2. Should the rating be honest....we have seen the Democrats perpetrate myriad lies and hoaxes....most especially the election....that it is difficult to believe anything from their areas of control.....
...and as high as the efforts and costs.....abandoning commerical income by their networks.....that would be an indication that multitudes bought the lies about the "insurrection" and our fragile democracy...and how evil the Republicans are.

But if they are low........

3. But I searched for the TV ratings for the attack sit-com that the Bolshevik spawn put on....and, while they are not yet available, this is some indication that they were not good.....which bodes ill for the Democrats:

"If tonight’s primetime debut of the House January 6 committee investigating the MAGA-fueled murderous attack on the U.S. Capitol last year was any indication of how the democracy-protecting politicians plan on making their pitch to the American public, they fell short.
The fact is Thursday’s hearings led by chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss) and vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) was not effective."

4. Their pals at the Hill:

"The primetime Jan. 6 Committee hearing mostly resulted in losers. Former President Trump took another hit — just the latest in a nasty losing streak. But the Democrats and the legacy media managed to make themselves losers as well. In the end, the committee is not likely to move the election needle, but it will significantly affect politics for 2022 and 2024."

How could this be a surprise???

There was nothing new and nothing true about Trump, the Republicans or the fabled 'insurrection.'

5. Speaking of which.....here's the real 'insurrection.'

12 Thousand Democrat authorized riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorist acts during the year long run-up to the stolen election, with Democrat judges, DAs and prosecuters refusing to punish any of the criminals, their voters.

And the only insurrection:

Watch the Terrifying Democrat Insurrection and Attack On the White House

During the Trump administration there was a terrifying riot in Washington as angry, violent, lawless, left wing, anit-Trump protestors tried to enter the White House. Luckily, the White House had a massive amount of force to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. But 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail.

And no TV special.

The democrats are terrified of Trump and are doing everything they can to stop him from running in 2024.

The democrats are terrified of Trump and are doing everything they can to stop him from running in 2024.

he'll either be in prison or that orange bag of trans fat will be dead from stroking out ... lol, or better yet - dead in prison from syphilitic brain syndrome like al capone!

lol ... m'k, sweetcheeks.

No......this is what you voted against:

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban, keeping Putin from invadidng..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
1655381375066.png

But you are really good at following the party's orders.

Forum List

Back