That Single-Purpose TV Extravagnada

1655069027031.png

If you really believe that, you should be able to provide numerous posts of yours decrying this:

12 Thousand Democrat authorized riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorist acts.

And the only insurrection:

Watch the Terrifying Democrat Insurrection and Attack On the White House

During the Trump administration there was a terrifying riot in Washington as angry, violent, lawless, left wing, anti-Trump protestors tried to enter the White House. Luckily, the White House had a massive amount of force to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. But 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail.

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” https://www.newsmax.com/us/protests-washington-fire/2020/05/31/id/969879/

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

If you really believe that, you should be able to provide numerous posts of yours decrying this:

During the Trump administration there was a terrifying riot in Washington as angry, violent, lawless, left wing, anti-Trump protestors tried to enter the White House. Luckily, the White House had a massive amount of force to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. But 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail.

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” https://www.newsmax.com/us/protests-washington-fire/2020/05/31/id/969879/

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

lol ...

deflection denied.jpg

So we have proven that you never complained about Democrat authorized and instituted riots,

false.

and call the so called protesters peaceful. Pretty sad.

AND i just said the same thing about the trump humpers who did not invade the capital & commit insurrection.

know what else is a false comparison?

the SAME reaction & response getting the national guard in there in the same timely matter given by donny regarding the BLM protests & the terrorists who staged a bloody attempted coup.

pretty sad & uber hypocritical.
Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

arsons, assaults, murders, and acts of domestic terrorism.
To me they are two sides of the same coin. BLM was worse as they destroyed small businesses.

how many way up at the top of BLM actually held positions of power from congress - to the WH AND either have participated, or were asked to; from departments of security, defense, & justice to major social media platforms pushing a 'wild' time or podcasters ginning them up to all gather in one place? some came organized with military precision. when you can show me that about BLM & the floyd protests, we'll talk.

what you are missing is the bigger picture. the bloodless coup that was in the works literally a few days after the election, failed - so donny threw his minions at pence et al on jan 6 as a last resort.

To me they are two sides of the same coin. BLM was worse as they destroyed small businesses.
how many way up at the top of BLM actually held positions of power from congress - to the WH AND either have participated, or were asked to; from departments of security, defense, & justice to major social media platforms pushing a 'wild' time or podcasters ginning them up to all gather in one place? some came organized with military precision. when you can show me that about BLM & the floyd protests, we'll talk.

what you are missing is the bigger picture. the bloodless coup that was in the works literally a few days after the election, failed - so donny threw his minions at pence et al on jan 6 as a last resort.
Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

lot of noise over a protest that didn't do 1/100th the damage caused by BLM the previous summer.

lol.... whatever violence there was during any BLM protests, i do know there have been over 10K arrests nationwide, but none of them were of this magnitude -

hence the white supreeeeeemisists ie the proudboys & oathkeepers
( & soon to be the 3%ers ) all have been found guilty on all counts of of seditious conspiracy, which carries a 20 yr sentence.

& there WILL be more to follow fer sure.
The More We Learn About Hunter Biden The More We Learn He Is A Pathetic, Sick SOB W/No Socially Redeeming Value

i was right then & i am right now.

Did you get the "Democrat of the Month" award yet????

lol ... i am not a (D). so there is that.

seems facts are like kryptonite to you.

:p

Last edited:
false.

AND i just said the same thing about the trump humpers who did not invade the capital & commit insurrection.

know what else is a false comparison?

the SAME reaction & response getting the national guard in there in the same timely matter given by donny regarding the BLM protests & the terrorists who staged a bloody attempted coup.

pretty sad & uber hypocritical.
Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

lol.... whatever violence there was during any BLM protests, i do know there have been over 10K arrests nationwide, but none of them were of this magnitude -

hence the white supreeeeeemisists ie the proudboys & oathkeepers
( & soon to be the 3%ers ) all have been found guilty on all counts of of seditious conspiracy, which carries a 20 yr sentence.

& there WILL be more to follow fer sure.
The More We Learn About Hunter Biden The More We Learn He Is A Pathetic, Sick SOB W/No Socially Redeeming Value

i was right then & i am right now.

lol ... i am not a (D). so there is that.

seems facts are like kryptonite to you.

:p
I appreciate the effort in your post.

But it is less than satisfactory.

This is not clear.
Are you saying that you posted about how terrible the 12 thousand riots by Biden supporters were?

Be specific.

Did you post that the attack on the White House was the real insusrrection???

Be specific.

And this is false: "i do know there have been over 10K arrests nationwide, but none of them were of this magnitude -"

The riots were far more numerous, far more damaging, far more deadly.....
and your Democrat Judges, DAs and Prosecutors refused to charge.

1655141773744.png

Why did the Democrats promise the rioters, arsonists, anarchists, assaulters......that there would be no penalties if they would do what Obama told them to do....."stay the course".....????

Why would elected officials do that to America?????????

And why would you support a party that did such a thing?????????

==================================================================

Morning Morphs Into Midnight

post #276

I'm stating the obvious: the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

“Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

Hundreds of alleged looters and rioters busted last year in protests over George Floyd’s murder by police have had their charges dropped, according to NYPD data — figures ripped as “disgusting” by a local business owner.

In The Bronx — which saw fires in the street and mass looting in June 2020 — more than 60 percent of arrestees have had charges dropped, according to the investigation by NBC New York.

Seventy-three of the 118 people arrested in the borough had their cases shelved altogether, another 19 were convicted on lesser counts like trespassing, which carries no jail time, the report said.” Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

“The Biden Administration Drops Dozens of Charges Against Violent Protesters in Portland The Justice Department are dropping 58 of the 97 criminal charges brought after the Portland riots, including assaults on officers….cities like Atlanta have dropped charges against protesters. Most of the charges brought for violent protests in the wake of the killing of George Floyd were dismissed.

One of those defendants who saw their charges dropped in Portland was David Bouchard who admitted that he put a Customs and Border Protection officer in a chokehold. Likewise, the Justice Department dismissed the charge against Charles Comfort who was indicted by a grand jury of civil disorder for twice charging at Portland Police Bureau officers and hitting them with a makeshift shield and kicking a third officer.” https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/04/the-biden-administration-drops-dozens-of-charges-against-violent-protesters-in-portland/

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

'We Will Not Prosecute': Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed ...

https://dailycaller.com › 2020/08/10 › district-attorneys-so...

Aug 10, 2020 — Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to ... Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America.

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.
www.lawenforcementtoday.com

I am interested in your response.

I appreciate the effort in your post.

But it is less than satisfactory.

This is not clear.
Are you saying that you posted about how terrible the 12 thousand riots by Biden supporters were?

Be specific.

Did you post that the attack on the White House was the real insusrrection???

Be specific.

And this is false: "i do know there have been over 10K arrests nationwide, but none of them were of this magnitude -"

The riots were far more numerous, far more damaging, far more deadly.....
and your Democrat Judges, DAs and Prosecutors refused to charge.

View attachment 657424

Why did the Democrats promise the rioters, arsonists, anarchists, assaulters......that there would be no penalties if they would do what Obama told them to do....."stay the course".....????

Why would elected officials do that to America?????????

And why would you support a party that did such a thing?????????

==================================================================

Morning Morphs Into Midnight

post #276

I'm stating the obvious: the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

“Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

Hundreds of alleged looters and rioters busted last year in protests over George Floyd’s murder by police have had their charges dropped, according to NYPD data — figures ripped as “disgusting” by a local business owner.

In The Bronx — which saw fires in the street and mass looting in June 2020 — more than 60 percent of arrestees have had charges dropped, according to the investigation by NBC New York.

Seventy-three of the 118 people arrested in the borough had their cases shelved altogether, another 19 were convicted on lesser counts like trespassing, which carries no jail time, the report said.” Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

“The Biden Administration Drops Dozens of Charges Against Violent Protesters in Portland The Justice Department are dropping 58 of the 97 criminal charges brought after the Portland riots, including assaults on officers….cities like Atlanta have dropped charges against protesters. Most of the charges brought for violent protests in the wake of the killing of George Floyd were dismissed.

One of those defendants who saw their charges dropped in Portland was David Bouchard who admitted that he put a Customs and Border Protection officer in a chokehold. Likewise, the Justice Department dismissed the charge against Charles Comfort who was indicted by a grand jury of civil disorder for twice charging at Portland Police Bureau officers and hitting them with a makeshift shield and kicking a third officer.” https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/04/the-biden-administration-drops-dozens-of-charges-against-violent-protesters-in-portland/

'We Will Not Prosecute': Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed ...

https://dailycaller.com › 2020/08/10 › district-attorneys-so...

Aug 10, 2020 — Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to ... Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America.

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.
www.lawenforcementtoday.com

I am interested in your response.

i'll be as concise as possible. you are trying to justify what happened on jan 6 by yer chosen one. you cannot no matter how much you try.

I posted the truth.

It appears you cannot do the same.

lol ...

the hearings are going to be laid out like a court trial. thursday was only the ' opening statement ' ... the rest will be proving that donny had a 'consciousness of guilt ' because he was told by numerous people that there was no fraud & it will be shown that his INTENT was to defraud by continuing to lie AND solicit cash from his dupes - - - just like the conman he is. this is gonna be set up like a RICO case.

Jan. 6 panel: Trump campaign used 'big lie' to raise millions from supporters

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson
·Senior Write
Mon, June 13, 2022, 12:37 PM

“The Trump campaign knew that these claims of voter fraud were false yet they continued to barrage small-dollar donors with emails encouraging them to donate to something called the ‘Official Election Defense Fund,’” Amanda Wick said. “The select committee discovered no such fund existed.”

In a taped deposition, former Trump campaign staffer Hanna Allred said, “I don’t believe there is actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” while the campaign’s digital director agreed that the Election Defense Fund was a “marketing tactic.”

Wick noted that much of the money went to the Save America PAC, which was created on Nov. 9, two days after the election was called for Biden. That PAC then routed $1 million to two separate organizations tied to Trump staffers, $204,857 to the Trump Hotel Collection and $5 million for the company that organized the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the violence at the Capitol, according to Wick.

A February 2021 analysis from ABC News found that in the three months that followed the election when Trump and his allies were peddling the conspiracy theory that the race was stolen, the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $280 million. Only $13 million of that was spent on legal expenses, with more than $100 million going toward “various fundraising expenses and advertising efforts aimed at raising even more money.”
Jan. 6 panel: Trump campaign used election lie to raise millions from supporters

What Is Racketeering?​

Racketeering is not a single crime or a single criminal act, but an organized scheme. It may include many different crimes occurring over a period of time. When the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO Act) was passed in 1970, Congress used it to fight organized crime in the traditional sense, as depicted in movies like "Scarface" and popular television shows like "The Sopranos," but the law has also been used in a variety of other ways. Many states have enacted laws similar to the federal RICO Act.

This article explains the crime of racketeering. It discusses the scope of the law used to bring racketeers to justice. It shares examples of criminals charged under RICO and the civil and criminal punishments.

Why is this Crime Called Racketeering?​

According to the Old English Dictionary, the term first appeared in England in 1810. It referred to pickpockets who used loud diversions to distract their victims. The word appeared again in the U.S. during Prohibition. It referred to a dishonest or fraudulent line of business or swindling scheme.

During Prohibition, the production and distribution of illegal alcohol created a new class of criminal mobs. Skyrocketing profits from alcohol and related crimes led to the rise of the infamous mafia families of New York: the Gambinos, Genoveses, Luccheses, Bonnanos, and Colombos.

Before Congress enacted RICO, state and federal prosecutors found it very difficult to end these rackets. They could easily convict lower-ranking members of the gangs because they were the ones who actually performed the illegal activities. However, the masterminds behind the organized crime rings were harder to prosecute because they lacked direct connections to any of the crimes.

The RICO statute was designed to change that.
Racketeering/RICO - FindLaw

100% facts.

lol ...

the hearings are going to be laid out like a court trial. thursday was only the ' opening statement ' ... the rest will be proving that donny had a 'consciousness of guilt ' because he was told by numerous people that there was no fraud & it will be shown that his INTENT was to defraud by continuing to lie AND solicit cash from his dupes - - - just like the conman he is. this is gonna be set up like a RICO case.

Jan. 6 panel: Trump campaign used 'big lie' to raise millions from supporters

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson
·Senior Write
Mon, June 13, 2022, 12:37 PM

“The Trump campaign knew that these claims of voter fraud were false yet they continued to barrage small-dollar donors with emails encouraging them to donate to something called the ‘Official Election Defense Fund,’” Amanda Wick said. “The select committee discovered no such fund existed.”

In a taped deposition, former Trump campaign staffer Hanna Allred said, “I don’t believe there is actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” while the campaign’s digital director agreed that the Election Defense Fund was a “marketing tactic.”

Wick noted that much of the money went to the Save America PAC, which was created on Nov. 9, two days after the election was called for Biden. That PAC then routed $1 million to two separate organizations tied to Trump staffers, $204,857 to the Trump Hotel Collection and $5 million for the company that organized the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the violence at the Capitol, according to Wick.

A February 2021 analysis from ABC News found that in the three months that followed the election when Trump and his allies were peddling the conspiracy theory that the race was stolen, the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $280 million. Only $13 million of that was spent on legal expenses, with more than $100 million going toward “various fundraising expenses and advertising efforts aimed at raising even more money.”
Jan. 6 panel: Trump campaign used election lie to raise millions from supporters

What Is Racketeering?​

Racketeering is not a single crime or a single criminal act, but an organized scheme. It may include many different crimes occurring over a period of time. When the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO Act) was passed in 1970, Congress used it to fight organized crime in the traditional sense, as depicted in movies like "Scarface" and popular television shows like "The Sopranos," but the law has also been used in a variety of other ways. Many states have enacted laws similar to the federal RICO Act.

This article explains the crime of racketeering. It discusses the scope of the law used to bring racketeers to justice. It shares examples of criminals charged under RICO and the civil and criminal punishments.

Why is this Crime Called Racketeering?​

According to the Old English Dictionary, the term first appeared in England in 1810. It referred to pickpockets who used loud diversions to distract their victims. The word appeared again in the U.S. during Prohibition. It referred to a dishonest or fraudulent line of business or swindling scheme.

During Prohibition, the production and distribution of illegal alcohol created a new class of criminal mobs. Skyrocketing profits from alcohol and related crimes led to the rise of the infamous mafia families of New York: the Gambinos, Genoveses, Luccheses, Bonnanos, and Colombos.

Before Congress enacted RICO, state and federal prosecutors found it very difficult to end these rackets. They could easily convict lower-ranking members of the gangs because they were the ones who actually performed the illegal activities. However, the masterminds behind the organized crime rings were harder to prosecute because they lacked direct connections to any of the crimes.

The RICO statute was designed to change that.
Racketeering/RICO - FindLaw

100% facts.

When will we see the May 29th Committee, the one about the actual insurrection?????

This:

Did I make any of that up.....????

When will we see the May 29th Committee, the one about the actual insurrection?????

This:

Did I make any of that up.....????

bill barr ahd ample opportunity to do something. he chose not too.

but he had lots to say about don the con.

I suppose it is a lack of creativity, not just honesty, that your sort simply copies their forebears.

First, they took a page from earlier socialists, the National Socialist German Worker's Party, who burned down their capitol and said the other side did it....

The True Story of the Reichstag Fire and the Nazi Rise to ...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com › history › true-story...
— Where there's smoke, there's fire, and where there's fire, conspiracy theories are sure to follow. At least, that's what happened in Germany on ...

The exact story of Jan6....

And their other cousins.....who tried political enemies on fake charges.

Great Purge​

Soviet history
Print Cite Share Feedback

Alternate titles: purge trials
By The Editors of Encyclopaedia BritannicaEdit History

Joseph Stalin
Joseph Stalin
See all media
Date: August 1936 - March 13, 1938Location: Moscow RussiaKey People: Lev Kamenev Karl Radek Aleksey Ivanovich Rykov Leon Trotsky Genrikh Grigoryevich Yagoda...(Show more)
See all related content →
Summary

Read a brief summary of this topic​

Great Purge, also called purge trials, three widely publicized show trials and a series of closed, unpublicized trials held in the Soviet Union during the late 1930s, in which many prominent Old Bolsheviks were found guilty of treason and executed or imprisoned. All the evidence presented in court was derived from preliminary examinations of the defendants and from their confessions. It was subsequently established that the accused were innocent, that the cases were fabricated by the secret police (NKVD), and that the confessions were made under pressure of intensive torture and intimidation.
The trials successfully eliminated the major real and potential political rivals and critics of Joseph Stalin. The trials were the public aspect of the widespread purge that sent millions of alleged “enemies of the people” to prison camps in the 1930s.
Joseph Stalin
READ MORE ....

Luckily they both had ooodles of brain dead adherents.....you know.....like you.

Have you ever read any history???????

Have you ever read a book???

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

I suppose it is a lack of creativity, not just honesty, that your sort simply copies their forebears.

First, they took a page from earlier socialists, the National Socialist German Worker's Party, who burned down their capitol and said the other side did it....

The True Story of the Reichstag Fire and the Nazi Rise to ...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com › history › true-story...
— Where there's smoke, there's fire, and where there's fire, conspiracy theories are sure to follow. At least, that's what happened in Germany on ...

The exact story of Jan6....

And their other cousins.....who tried political enemies on fake charges.

Great Purge​

Soviet history
Print Cite Share Feedback

Alternate titles: purge trials
By The Editors of Encyclopaedia BritannicaEdit History

Joseph Stalin
Joseph Stalin
See all media
Date: August 1936 - March 13, 1938Location: Moscow RussiaKey People: Lev Kamenev Karl Radek Aleksey Ivanovich Rykov Leon Trotsky Genrikh Grigoryevich Yagoda...(Show more)
See all related content →
Summary

Read a brief summary of this topic​

Great Purge, also called purge trials, three widely publicized show trials and a series of closed, unpublicized trials held in the Soviet Union during the late 1930s, in which many prominent Old Bolsheviks were found guilty of treason and executed or imprisoned. All the evidence presented in court was derived from preliminary examinations of the defendants and from their confessions. It was subsequently established that the accused were innocent, that the cases were fabricated by the secret police (NKVD), and that the confessions were made under pressure of intensive torture and intimidation.
The trials successfully eliminated the major real and potential political rivals and critics of Joseph Stalin. The trials were the public aspect of the widespread purge that sent millions of alleged “enemies of the people” to prison camps in the 1930s.
Joseph Stalin
READ MORE ....

Luckily they both had ooodles of brain dead adherents.....you know.....like you.

Have you ever read any history???????

Have you ever read a book???

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

you're an extremist nutter.

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

why do you suppose that kevin mcspineless turned down the initial proposal to have an independent commission with an equal amt of picks from either side outside of congress critters with equal subpoena power? why do suppose ol' kev tried to infiltrate the select committee with 2 congress critters under scrutiny for their roles in the coup; & when pelosi instructed that 2 alternatives needed to be picked, he pulled all 5?

nope.

cash?

blackmail?

spinectomy?

Do you get an irritation due to that ring in your nose by which the party keeps dragging you around????

why do you suppose that kevin mcspineless turned down the initial proposal to have an independent commission with an equal amt of picks from either side outside of congress critters with equal subpoena power? why do suppose ol' kev tried to infiltrate the select committee with 2 congress critters under scrutiny for their roles in the coup; & when pelosi instructed that 2 alternatives needed to be picked, he pulled all 5?

nope.

cash?

blackmail?

spinectomy?

So you are fine with a "trial" that doesn't allow the defense to speak a single word?

I couldn't have proven everything I've claimed about you Nazis any better than you just did.

Forum List

Back