That Moment When You Realize It's Over

This is the final stand. If we don't take back our country now, we never will. May God grant us the courage and wisdom to do what is right in His Eyes. Every American needs to get out and vote on November 8th as if their lives, their children's lives and their future depended upon it. Because it does.

Hillary is going to win. She is the far better choice.

So tell us, when did you first realize Trump was going to lose?

I am also in mourning. My grandfather was an FBI agent, so there is some personal loss involved in the discrediting of this once great agency.

FBI are still the same guys who put away John Gotti and most of organized crime. Too bad their top guy is now part of the Clinton Crime Family
Absolutely, Frank. It's not our FBI agents. It's their boss. Same with DOJ. It's the DOJ boss and ultimately it goes straight to the White House where absolute power is corrupting everything in its path. So long as the wicked are in control, honest people will be prevented from bringing forth true justice. It is what it is and I pray it changes soon.

I haven't heard this much whining since my daughter was denied "My Little Pony" that she wanted me to buy for her at K-Mart in 1985.....

This is the final stand. If we don't take back our country now, we never will. May God grant us the courage and wisdom to do what is right in His Eyes. Every American needs to get out and vote on November 8th as if their lives, their children's lives and their future depended upon it. Because it does.

Hillary is going to win. She is the far better choice.

So tell us, when did you first realize Trump was going to lose?
candycorn: "She was the far better choice" to be investigated.

I agree and should she get in the world will have the catbird seat on just what she and her hubby have been up to all these years.

I find President Obama, in Michigan today, standing in front of netting designed to protect him from harm from behind, disgraceful and overly protective. It is a shame both candidates have to be protected in this manner while conducting a political speech. This is what we, in the land of the Free have become. We deserve what we get! It is not the politics, as IT is what we have become. Blame what and who you will, but put the public at the head of the list.

flag1.jpg

FBI Director James Comey's announcement that he is clearing Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing was that moment when I realized it's over. America the beautiful is no more. __

Always good to hear the viewpoint from the Kremlin.

flag1.jpg

FBI Director James Comey's announcement that he is clearing Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing was that moment when I realized it's over. America the beautiful is no more. __

Seek help. You need it.

We are the Americans who are supporting the candidate who wasn't involved in selling 20% of US Uranium to the Russians in exchange for 146 million dollar donatation by 6 Russian companies to their own foundation. That would be YOUR CANDIDATE - Hillary Clinton who did that and her foundation - THE CLINTON FOUNDATION - who took the money! Her Chairman was Podesta was on the board of a Russian company and was reported to have hidden his own Co. shares under his daughter's name. Spare me your insane conspiracy theories about Trump and the Russian connection. There isn't one.

Last edited:
I find President Obama, in Michigan today, standing in front of netting designed to protect him from harm from behind, disgraceful and overly protective. It is a shame both candidates have to be protected in this manner while conducting a political speech. This is what we, in the land of the Free have become. We deserve what we get! It is not the politics, as IT is what we have become. Blame what and who you will, but put the public at the head of the list.
The wicked live in fear. It doesn't surprise me to hear he was shielding himself with a net. Maybe it will catch the flies that keep landing on him and Hillary.

flag1.jpg

Seek help. You need it.

We are the Americans who are supporting the candidate.

You are shills for Russia who is thrilled to support someone who has already signaled to Russia that he would not stand by our NATO allies.

We tomorrow face the most powerful and most deadly cartel in our history. A cartel which has in the past smuggled drugs from south America into the United States via Mena Arkansas. We face a cartel that sold guns to Mexican drug lords which lead DIRECTLY to the deaths of two U.S. lawmen and THOUSANDS of Mexican citizens IN their country.

Tomorrow we face the cartel that used Chris Stevens that sold guns to terrorists. Tomorrow we face the cartel that called Beau Bergdahl a hero when he walked away from his post and it cost 6 American servicemen their lives. Tomorrow we face a cartel that gave 1.7 BILLION dollars to the mother of Islamic State terrorists {Iran}.

Tomorrow we face a cartel that sees one set of rules for you and another for them. Tomorrow we face a cartel that sees more worth more value in giving our secrets our drone plans to convicted deviant perverts and to maids who have citizenship from other countries.

We face this cartel because all to often WE as Americans ignored the signs of corruption and far to often were to fast to forgive the actions of criminals. We have forgiven them to the point we are bankrupt trying to please them. We have ignored them to putting our nation and our fellow citizens in danger and its no longer just overseas, its here at home OUR home.

Tomorrow as we face the cartel we face losing three main points of being American.
1, Freedom of religion
2, Freedom of speech
3, Freedom to own a gun

When you lose those three things you lose the very heart of America and the very reason for our founding. Tomorrow we face the cartel and the most direct attack on American soil to our foundation. A loss tomorrow means we live no better then citizens of Mexico with our very lives hanging on the whim of a corrupt godless criminal empire.

Tomorrow is not the fight of your life. Tomorrow is the fight FOR your life.

flag1.jpg

FBI Director James Comey's announcement that he is clearing Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing was that moment when I realized it's over. America the beautiful is no more. She has been replaced by something that is insidiously evil, lawless, and corrupt to it's very core. The foundation upon which America once stood has just been shattered as surely as if some invisible hand had taken a sledge hammer to the four corners of our land.

The American Justice System has been irreparably compromised, the confidence of the FBI, NYPD law enforcement and US citizens has just been utterly destroyed and America as we once knew it is officially gone.

Looking back on how we got to this point, there were many signs along the way. The churches slowly stopped preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ replacing it with a gospel of hedonism (Joel Osteen is a case in point). The American people no longer could discern the difference between the church and the world, the politician and the criminal. In the end, we were told we could not longer differentiate between a man and a woman. The lines of right and wrong slowly disappeared while people were texting on their personal i phones or watching the latest series of the Walking Dead.

So here we are. The summer is past and we are not saved. Instead we are now facing the hour of reckoning. A reckoning few understand and even fewer have prepared themselves for.

Not that it matters now but I did decide to research some history about the man John Podesta and his now famous brother. I learned that John Podesta was the Chief of Staff during Bill Clinton's presidency. I also learned that John Podesta was the man chosen to lead President Obama's transition team and that he later became Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama in 2014. John Podesta is also the man who could possibly become Chief of Staff in Hillary Clinton's administration.

Here is an in-depth report on the background of John Podesta. What you are about to learn will explain much about the unlawful power grab we are now witnessing:

With the FBI Director now standing down, it is likely that Hillary Clinton will steal this election without even a murmur from the mainstream media. What we are observing is an unprecedented power grab and with it, a serious compromise of our Department of Justice, FBI and the law enforcement agencies throughout our land.

If Hillary Clinton is sworn into office on January 20, 2017, I believe we will be at war with Russia before the end of next year. While a Clinton Administration will spell the end for America and her future, it does not spell the end for those of us who have placed our trust in God. The Lord works in mysterious ways. It could be that He will permit the floodgates of hell to be opened at this time in history in order to bring forth His final judgment and cleanse this land of the filth that has overrun it for far too long.

I had hopes that God would pour out his mercy one last time and grant the American people an opportunity to realize how close we came to going over the cliff but now it does appear that there is no stopping what has been put into motion. I hope I am wrong and that the country wakes up on November 9th to a Trump presidency but what I saw happen today gives me serious pause to believe it possible.

This election is a defining moment for our country. The American people are either going to vote for their slavery or they will vote for their freedom. Hillary Clinton represents a slavery which only immigrants from communist nations could fully comprehend. What she will do during her first year in office will make Obama's first year look like a dream you wished you could return to. Even moderate Democrats are dreading the thought of her election. If she wins, it's over.

On the other hand if you are voting for Trump, you are voting for your freedom and the freedom of your children. It doesn't mean that all of our problems will disappear overnight. They won't. But we'll at least have hope and an opportunity to revive America with God's help.

images

I was with you til you started campaigning.
What's that the Bible says about serving two masters?

flag1.jpg

FBI Director James Comey's announcement that he is clearing Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing was that moment when I realized it's over. America the beautiful is no more. She has been replaced by something that is insidiously evil, lawless, and corrupt to it's very core. The foundation upon which America once stood has just been shattered as surely as if some invisible hand had taken a sledge hammer to the four corners of our land.

The American Justice System has been irreparably compromised, the confidence of the FBI, NYPD law enforcement and US citizens has just been utterly destroyed and America as we once knew it is officially gone.

Looking back on how we got to this point, there were many signs along the way. The churches slowly stopped preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ replacing it with a gospel of hedonism (Joel Osteen is a case in point). The American people no longer could discern the difference between the church and the world, the politician and the criminal. In the end, we were told we could not longer differentiate between a man and a woman. The lines of right and wrong slowly disappeared while people were texting on their personal i phones or watching the latest series of the Walking Dead.

So here we are. The summer is past and we are not saved. Instead we are now facing the hour of reckoning. A reckoning few understand and even fewer have prepared themselves for.

Not that it matters now but I did decide to research some history about the man John Podesta and his now famous brother. I learned that John Podesta was the Chief of Staff during Bill Clinton's presidency. I also learned that John Podesta was the man chosen to lead President Obama's transition team and that he later became Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama in 2014. John Podesta is also the man who could possibly become Chief of Staff in Hillary Clinton's administration.

Here is an in-depth report on the background of John Podesta. What you are about to learn will explain much about the unlawful power grab we are now witnessing:

With the FBI Director now standing down, it is likely that Hillary Clinton will steal this election without even a murmur from the mainstream media. What we are observing is an unprecedented power grab and with it, a serious compromise of our Department of Justice, FBI and the law enforcement agencies throughout our land.

If Hillary Clinton is sworn into office on January 20, 2017, I believe we will be at war with Russia before the end of next year. While a Clinton Administration will spell the end for America and her future, it does not spell the end for those of us who have placed our trust in God. The Lord works in mysterious ways. It could be that He will permit the floodgates of hell to be opened at this time in history in order to bring forth His final judgment and cleanse this land of the filth that has overrun it for far too long.

I had hopes that God would pour out his mercy one last time and grant the American people an opportunity to realize how close we came to going over the cliff but now it does appear that there is no stopping what has been put into motion. I hope I am wrong and that the country wakes up on November 9th to a Trump presidency but what I saw happen today gives me serious pause to believe it possible.

This election is a defining moment for our country. The American people are either going to vote for their slavery or they will vote for their freedom. Hillary Clinton represents a slavery which only immigrants from communist nations could fully comprehend. What she will do during her first year in office will make Obama's first year look like a dream you wished you could return to. Even moderate Democrats are dreading the thought of her election. If she wins, it's over.

On the other hand if you are voting for Trump, you are voting for your freedom and the freedom of your children. It doesn't mean that all of our problems will disappear overnight. They won't. But we'll at least have hope and an opportunity to revive America with God's help.

images

The other is money. Money has nothing to do with voting for a president that will keep us free. The Bible says nothing about forbidding Christians from supporting a presidential candidate. You didn't vote?

We tomorrow face the most powerful and most deadly cartel in our history. A cartel which has in the past smuggled drugs from south America into the United States via Mena Arkansas. We face a cartel that sold guns to Mexican drug lords which lead DIRECTLY to the deaths of two U.S. lawmen and THOUSANDS of Mexican citizens IN their country.

Tomorrow we face the cartel that used Chris Stevens that sold guns to terrorists. Tomorrow we face the cartel that called Beau Bergdahl a hero when he walked away from his post and it cost 6 American servicemen their lives. Tomorrow we face a cartel that gave 1.7 BILLION dollars to the mother of Islamic State terrorists {Iran}.

Tomorrow we face a cartel that sees one set of rules for you and another for them. Tomorrow we face a cartel that sees more worth more value in giving our secrets our drone plans to convicted deviant perverts and to maids who have citizenship from other countries.

We face this cartel because all to often WE as Americans ignored the signs of corruption and far to often were to fast to forgive the actions of criminals. We have forgiven them to the point we are bankrupt trying to please them. We have ignored them to putting our nation and our fellow citizens in danger and its no longer just overseas, its here at home OUR home.

Tomorrow as we face the cartel we face losing three main points of being American.
1, Freedom of religion
2, Freedom of speech
3, Freedom to own a gun

When you lose those three things you lose the very heart of America and the very reason for our founding. Tomorrow we face the cartel and the most direct attack on American soil to our foundation. A loss tomorrow means we live no better then citizens of Mexico with our very lives hanging on the whim of a corrupt godless criminal empire.

Tomorrow is not the fight of your life. Tomorrow is the fight FOR your life.
Why do you blame Iran when it was Nato/Gulf states in reality?

flag1.jpg

images

The other is money. Money has nothing to do with voting for a president that will keep us free. The Bible says nothing about forbidding Christians from supporting a presidential candidate. You didn't vote?

So you can serve two masters as long as one of them is not money? If that is the case, both candidates seem to be serving mammon (which means "riches" by the way and not "money") more than their "god". Therefore, anybody who supports either candidate supports their love of riches. By proxy, anybody supporting those who serve two masters (or just the one master, mammon) also serve two masters (or the one master, mammon)

Can one serve both the devil and the Almighty, since the devil is not concerned with mammon, only your soul?
Two masters is two masters.

"You didn't vote?"
Did the Christ vote?

Forum List

Back