That Moment When You Realize It's Over

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Mrs. M., Nov 6, 2016.

1. Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,206
    For some reason many Democrats just don't want positive change in America, being dupes of the ruling class and the inevitable economic and moral collapse is fine with them. I don't understand it but it's obvious that America is running out of time to change course.

moving foward.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,501
    It's turning into a cut and paste thread for The Turner Diaries.

It's one election dongles. There will be another in four years and another four years after that. There will be Congressional elections every two years as well. In a democracy you vote, and whoever wins, wins. Trump may win, we've seen far crazier shite from the American people. But he may not. Simply put if this democracy doesn't live up to your expectations there are others around the world go try one of those.

You don't get to pick up a gun whenever your mad and don't get your way. Angry? Then organize and get the vote out for what you want. Other than that and you are stuck with the results, like everyone else.

3. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,418
    You're an excellent writer. So is Dark Fury. You guys should contact CK about becoming an Op-ed Contributor. This forum needs more writers. Think about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,418
    I've never been more proud of the American people (all) who are taking a stand against Hillary Clinton. I've seen more Catholics and Mormons taking a strong stand against Clinton than I've seen out of my own denomination. I commend all of you who have taken a stand against Clinton and her plans for America. It's good to know there are people who will not compromise their principles no matter how difficult the circumstance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. turzovka

turzovka Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,084
    Very well articulated thoughts, thanks.

There was never a singular moment it came to me that we had "lost the war" on this nation. To me it was more a frog in the pan of water on the stove slowly heating, never astute enough to realize he was slowly dying until it becomes too late to escape his fate.

Materialism, hedonism and especially indifference have brought this nation to its knees. God is an abstract matter to them and most do not want to get too close to that fire --- so they don't. The media, the govt, the educators and surely hollywood have all contributed nicely --- assuring the masses that their ways of thinking are all good.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,841
    chair.jpg

7. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,490
    The news from the FBI clearly was farcical and fallacious. Should Hillary get in there are measures that will be taken by elected officials to insure that justice will be served.

The next four years should be for healing as a society and nation, no matter who is elected. I have never seen so much derision and hate, exclusive of USMB, during an election season.

I am not giving up, I served my country to preserve our way of life and that extends to whomever sits in the Oval Office.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I amso IR

I amso IR "Well Yea, Duh"! Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +442
    Come on guys, it is a bitter pill to swallow when someone stabs and cuts as Mr Comey has done. But then he also answerers to someone one or something of a higher station. A few pages back I wrote of someone or something, the "who, what, where, when" to whom he answered at the time. Were Hillary Clinton too prevail, and she may well do it, this cycles election will not be forgotten and will remain at the forefront in the future. The cause will continue and justice will be served where it is deserved. Mrs M, this is not like you at all. Take a break, walk in the fresh air and breath deeply. Smile at the beauty you observe. Disregard that which you have little authority to change, at this time. Thank the God you love, for allowing you to do so. Alex, thank you my friend. I have your back as I also have invested my life in the idea(s) and ideal(s) you espouse. And know this, there are millions more who share those thoughts and ideals. We are going nowhere for now. We will all continue the fight. God expects no less and demands no more. To all who believe in a tall and honest America, never forget, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings"! And she is nowhere to be seen, at this time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,490
    No one is singing.

Except for the blind, deaf and dumb

[​IMG]

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,874
    FBI are still the same guys who put away John Gotti and most of organized crime. Too bad their top guy is now part of the Clinton Crime Family

• Agree Agree x 4