That inner voice, what is it?

I believe in the Fiber optic lamp paradigm of God and self....
12_inch_UFO_fiber_optic_centerpiece.gif
The higher self is at the base and we are the little points of light at the tips of the fiber optics...we are shining in the Time Space continuum AKA the Matrix ......the whole thing is one thing ......however the lights at the tip are convinced they are separate ....adding to the confusion is the "foreign installation"..; who installed it and why is something I am not going to get into right now... the fiber optics are what moderns physics refer to as "Superstrings"...Superstring theory is an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny super symmetric strings.

The voice of that higher self comes to us indeed that one always brings us order, directness, purpose... Listen to your inner voice. Don't listen to the superficial voice that makes you angry. Listen to that deeper voice that is going to guide you from now on, the voice that is laughing. Listen to it! And laugh with it. Laugh! Laugh!
This is similar to what I believe just a little different. I think there is a base awareness we are born with and our minds interact with the would via 6 senses. Sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste, and the final one I call vibrations. Its well known our brains work by conducting electrical signals. Its well known that vibrations oscillate and create frequencies which our minds pick up. I dont think anything is particularly holy or god like about it but I have no problem with people labeling it as such.

I think the vibrations is our connection with the universe. When I think of god, I don't mean something holy necessarily or an old white dude sitting in heaven, but "god" to me is the music of the spheres, the force that connects everything.

I think the vibrations is our connection with the universe. When I think of god, I don't mean something holy necessarily or an old white dude sitting in heaven, but "god" to me is the music of the spheres, the force that connects everything.
I believe there is a god but not the one that most people believe in. I dont think god is as concerned with us as most believe. I'm an engineer and just looking at the things in nature it has the all the signs of being engineered by someone. The math inherent in the design of pretty much everything staggers me.

The higher self is at the base and we are the little points of light at the tips of the fiber optics...we are shining in the Time Space continuum......the whole thing is one thing ......however the lights at the tip are convinced they are separate ....adding to the confusion is the "foreign installation"..; who installed it and why is something I am not going to get into right now... the fiber optics are what moderns physics refer to as "Superstrings"...Superstring theory is an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny super symmetric strings.

The voice of that higher self comes to us that one always brings us order, directness, purpose... Listen to your inner voice. Don't listen to the superficial voice that makes you angry. Listen to that deeper voice that is going to guide you from now on, the voice that is laughing. Listen to it! And laugh with it. Laugh! Laugh!

Wow, beautiful thoughts dude. love it.
I thank you for starting this thread and I thank you for reminding me of the Inner voice...I lose track of it at times because of my petty daily concerns and also because I become angry due to my ego saying to me " you know its not fair for you to suffer delays and errors like every one else and also people are not living up to your expectation"... thankfully I may indulge in that but I do not abandon myself to it and come back to source... Sometimes its fear I indulge myself in ...my ego likes to get terrified " my gravity fails and negativity don't pull me through"....Its like "Tom Thumb blues" I tell you...

I have two names maybe more for that entity whose Light runs through us all..
One name is Tetragramaton or more familiarly "Tetra"...Tetra means four and Gramaton means sounds ...its the four sounds of the name of God ...
The other name is more for technical minded people...its OSOTU...its an acronym for Operating System of the Universe...this entity is in charge ...

The higher self is at the base and we are the little points of light at the tips of the fiber optics...we are shining in the Time Space continuum......the whole thing is one thing ......however the lights at the tip are convinced they are separate ....adding to the confusion is the "foreign installation"..; who installed it and why is something I am not going to get into right now... the fiber optics are what moderns physics refer to as "Superstrings"...Superstring theory is an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny super symmetric strings.

The voice of that higher self comes to us that one always brings us order, directness, purpose... Listen to your inner voice. Don't listen to the superficial voice that makes you angry. Listen to that deeper voice that is going to guide you from now on, the voice that is laughing. Listen to it! And laugh with it. Laugh! Laugh!

I thank you for starting this thread and I thank you for reminding me of the Inner voice...I lose track of it at times because of my petty daily concerns and also because I become angry due to my ego saying to me " you know its not fair for you to suffer delays and errors like every one else and also people are not living up to your expectation"... thankfully I may indulge in that but I do not abandon myself to it and come back to source... Sometimes its fear I indulge myself in ...my ego likes to get terrified " my gravity fails and negativity don't pull me through"....Its like "Tom Thumb blues" I tell you...

One name is Tetragramaton or more familiarly "Tetra"...Tetra means four and Gramaton means sounds ...its the four sounds of the name of God ...
The other name is more for technical minded people...its OSOTU...its an acronym for Operating System of the Universe...this entity is in charge ...

Meditate daily and you will never lose that inner voice. Funny how my inner voice sounds like me without all the bass my real voice sounds like.

Meditate daily and you will never lose that inner voice. Funny how my inner voice sounds like me without all the bass my real voice sounds like.

Meditation is essential...I struggle with it cause I get hyper....meditation for me is like asking a hoarder to clean up and organize ...throw out stuff...

I believe there is a god but not the one that most people believe in. I dont think god is as concerned with us as most believe. I'm an engineer and just looking at the things in nature it has the all the signs of being engineered by someone. The math inherent in the design of pretty much everything staggers me.
People are taught a concept of God that is helpful as a social control tool...however it does not help in the daily individual responsibility to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive ...the calm inner voice helps...serenity........

aka, not the god of the bible.

It is written:

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans 1:19-31

Meditation is essential...I struggle with it cause I get hyper....meditation for me is like asking a hoarder to clean up and organize ...throw out stuff...

Guided meditations are my go-to because i also have ADHD and asking me to sit still and calm with no external stimulation is not going to happen.

It is written:

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans 1:19-31

I thought you had me on ignore. For the record, I don't come and trash bible study and prayer meeting, so don't come and trash my threads, or I will rethink my policy, you evil shriveled up old bat.

Oh Gॐd, the Protector, the basis of all life, Who is self-existent, Who is free from all pains and Whose contact frees the soul from all troubles, Who pervades the Universe and sustains all, the Creator and Energizer of the whole Universe, the Giver of happiness, Who is worthy of acceptance, the most excellent, Who is Pure and the Purifier of all, let us embrace that very Gॐd, so that He may direct our mental faculties in the right direction.

Forum List

Back