That controversial line in the former German anthem: Deutschland über alles = Germany above all!

"More than 40% of German nationals could imagine their participation in protests against policies of the government of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, a poll conducted by the Institute for New Social Answers (INSA) for German newspaper Bild showed on Tuesday."

Bild is always good for headlines. But what changes this in the fact that you are a Nazi and slave of Putin? I personally could always imagine to protest against every German government on many reasons. But I always will respect Olaf Scholz as a person and in his position as chancellor of the federal republic of Germany. And specially I do not expect from a chancellor that he has to tell me what I like to hear. I expect just simple that he is doing his very best for the federal republic of Germany.

How are your umlauts today?
?

umlaut = vowel. About the region where I am born it is said we have about 100 vowels and two or three consonants. They are all very well as far as I heard and hear.

Last edited:
Bild is always good for headlines. But what changes this in the fact that you are a Nazi and slave of Putin? I personally could always imagine to protest against every German government on many reasons. But I always will respect Olaf Scholz as a person and in his position as chancellor of the federal republic of Germany. And specially I do not expect from a chancellor that he has to tell me what I like to hear. I expect just simple that he is doing his very best for the federal republic of Germany.
Its changes that 45 % are Nazis and slaves of Putin.

The Germans should at last gather their guts, and balls and what they still have, and realize they still are the largest European nation and one of the world's economic powerhouses. And behave accordingly, not like some tiny pussycats.

The Germans should at last gather their guts, and balls and what they still have, and realize they still are the largest European nation and one of the world's economic powerhouses. And behave accordingly, not like some tiny pussycats.

Can't go down that road again.

German economy is not looking good.

What Western economy looks 'good' now? American or British or French?

Germany should resolve two basic issues - their energy supplies and the future of the EU.

That controversial line in the former German anthem: Deutschland über alles = Germany above all!

3 question about it:

a) did you know it?
b) did you know its true meaning?
c) did you know that it is no longer the German anthem?
back to the beginning ….

Its changes that 45 % are Nazis and slaves of Putin.

You are no German. You are only a member of minor sect of Nazis and slaves of Putin and an enemy of all mankind - and hopefully soon a dead man if you should try to "visit" the Ukraine or if you do not stop your disgusting anti-Ukrainian Russian war propaganda.

What Western economy looks 'good' now? American or British or French?

Germany should resolve two basic issues - their energy supplies and the future of the EU.
The future of the EU is not our problem - that's only a problem of the EU. But what is an energy supply?

How are your diphthongs?

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about, isn't it. Specially you seem not to know anything about the German languages and dialects although you speak a relativelly antiquated German dialect. What about to learn Kiez? That's currently the youngest German language/dialect. Asthonmishingly it is not a local language - like in quantum mechanics - and uses the old German grammar.

back to the beginning ….
No. It is everything said about this theme. The rest is the normal wide spread learned hate on Germany in the USA which helps Donald Trump to win.

Last edited:

And in this situation we became again the world economic power #3 behind the USA and China ... together with Europe, I guess, who is the real #1 since thousands of years :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back