That controversial line in the former German anthem: Deutschland über alles = Germany above all!

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about, isn't it. Specially you seem not to know anything about the German languages and dialects although you speak a relativelly antiquated German dialect. What about to learn Kiez? That's currently the youngest German language/dialect. Asthonmishingly it is not a local language - like in quantum mechanics - and uses the old German grammar.

Wish you’d try and play some cool stuff.

Wish you’d try and play some cool stuff.

We weren't asked when we didn't yet have a face
Whether we wanted to live or not
Now I walk alone, through a big city,
And I don't know if she loves me
I look into the parlors through door and window glass,
And I wait and I wait for something

If I could make a wish
I would be embarrassed,
What I should wish for,
A bad time or a good time

If I could make a wish
I'd like to be a little happy
For if I were too happy
I'd be homesick for sadness

You are no German. You are only a member of minor sect of Nazis and slaves of Putin and an enemy of all mankind - and hopefully soon a dead man if you should try to "visit" the Ukraine or if you do not stop your disgusting anti-Ukrainian Russian war propaganda.
When Ukraine joins the EU I will go there and make a selfie for you. And now give us an example of my "disgusting anti-Ukrainian Russian war propaganda", do-murderer.

When Ukraine joins the EU I will go there and make a selfie for you.

Make a selfie with a gun - that's the best what you are able to do for the people in the Ukraine, Nazi and slave of Putin.

And why for heavens sake do you still like to speak with me, absurde alien? I have nothing in common with you, Nazi.

And now give us an example of my "disgusting anti-Ukrainian Russian war propaganda", do-murderer.

Last edited:
Not That Secession Is Wrong

Since Germany was a collection of tiny principalities before it became a country, the slogan might be about unity instead, as in, "You're not a Bavarian; you're a German!"

Bavarians are Germans. More concrete it is said Bavarians are the eldest German tribe. Most people use the Roman expression "Germans" for us - but indeed never any "German" existed. The French call us "Alemans" for example and indeed Alemanni are existing. They drink wine - not ale.

Modern "Germany" as a political structure started in 800 AD under Charlesmagne in the "Holy Roman Empire" - and was later called "Holy Roman Empire of German nation". The music for the last national anthem of the Holy Roman Empire was written from Joseph Haydn - an Austrian = Bavarian = German and a Brit. I guess he did not think that Brits are not Germans. (Germans love double negatives).

Last edited:
Make a selfie with a gun - that's the best what you are able to do for the people in the Ukraine, Nazi and slave of Putin.

And why for heavens sake do you still like to speak with me, absurde alien? I have nothing in common with you, Nazi.
So you have no examples. Tell your masters, the devilish boy traffickers, that their existence is considered an hostile action. They will eat their doggy-do before they die.

So you have no examples. Tell your masters, the devilish boy traffickers, that their existence is considered an hostile action. They will eat their doggy-do before they die.

Nazi, if you do not remember any longer what you told me in the last years - do suicide. If you remember - do also do suicide. Then try to tell god your lies. He is more patient.

Last edited:
Nazi if you do not remember any longer what you told me in the last years - do suicide. If you remember - do also do suicide. Then try to tell god your lies.

Suicide.

That was an order under The Third Reich.

Rommel was told to do it. Or else.

That was the thing about those times. A twisted morality, and no common decency.

Suicide.

That was an order under The Third Reich.

Rommel was told to do it. Or else.

That was the thing about those times. A twisted morality, and no common decency.

Why do you think I suggest to a Nazi to do suicide? Because I think he is only a little unimportant Nazi and stupid waffler. The real big Nazis gave orders to others to suicide them. An this idiots really did do so because they lived in fear of them.

Last edited:
Why do you think I suggest to a Nazi to do suicide? Because I think he is only a little unimportant Nazi and stupid waffler. The real big Nazis gave orders to others to suicide them. An this idiots really did do so because they lived in fear of them.
It takes you only eight minutes to forget what you say, shithead.

Forum List

Back