Thanksgiving

Could be a bad seed or a bad egg. I'm not certain. Or maybe your daddy left you with no love.
Be what way? Asking too many questions?
Deceitful. In the way you "argue."

You build all of these straw men that no one agrees with, you read the bible literally when it is clearly not meant to be and you can't even answer your own questions.

Go ahead and try. Answer the question you asked so that we may see your level of honesty.
Why did god put so much evil in this world? I have no idea. Maybe he’s a dunce.
Do you think it makes sense that the creator of space and time and all that we see and know is a dunce?

C'mon, surely a smart intelligent person like you can work through this with a finer point.
Maybe he fucked up a whole bunch stuff.
Do you have any possible answers that doesn't make God look stupid, incompetent or evil?

You know... something slightly more positive?

Although I believe that T'Day was originally supposed to be a religious holiday, it doesn't have to be that way. There's nothing wrong with being grateful FOR what you have rather than TO something (God). At the top of my list are the people I am sharing my life with.
Thanksgiving isn't exclusively a religious holiday. People don't have to be religious to be thankful for things. People don't have to be religious to eat a lot of food and watch football.

upload_2018-11-16_13-54-41.jpeg

Although I believe that T'Day was originally supposed to be a religious holiday, it doesn't have to be that way. There's nothing wrong with being grateful FOR what you have rather than TO something (God). At the top of my list are the people I am sharing my life with.
Thanksgiving isn't exclusively a religious holiday. People don't have to be religious to be thankful for things. People don't have to be religious to eat a lot of food and watch football.

View attachment 229138

Agreed, which is what I was trying to say.

Being thankful leads to happiness. Happiness leads to success. Being thankful is a successful behavior.
Like deformed babies are thankful?
Why don't you go find some and ask them? Or their parents.

You telling me you would shun your handicapped baby?
I want to know why god handicaps kids, and sometimes severely retarded...
And I want to know what your standard for acceptable is. None? Zero? Perfect world? Utopia?
I just want to know god’s motive for retardation...
:rolleyes:

Stop taking it so personal.

Lighten up Francis.

Forum List

Back