Thanksgiving

And I want to know what your standard for acceptable is. None? Zero? Perfect world? Utopia?

How many threads are you going to keep hijacking?
How many times are you going to avoid a question; by asking one? Nut up, and answer the question. Then maybe yours will be answered in kind...
As many as it takes.

I have answered that. I created an entire thread that answered that.
It wasn't a real answer to WHY god makes so many bad things in this universe. But it's ok, we know that you have no real answer, that's your real problem.
God doesn’t make bad things silly. Existence is good.
Existence is both good and bad. Open your eyes.
If you believed that you would have offed yourself long ago.

How many times are you going to avoid a question; by asking one? Nut up, and answer the question. Then maybe yours will be answered in kind...
As many as it takes.

It wasn't a real answer to WHY god makes so many bad things in this universe. But it's ok, we know that you have no real answer, that's your real problem.
Why? :dunno:

As many as it takes.

Because you are bad.

Being thankful leads to happiness. Happiness leads to success. Being thankful is a successful behavior.
Like deformed babies are thankful?
Why don't you go find some and ask them? Or their parents.

You telling me you would shun your handicapped baby?
I want to know why god handicaps kids, and sometimes severely retarded...

If you really want to know, ask Him and do what’s necessary to get the answe from Him.

Because you are bad.
Why?

Being thankful leads to happiness. Happiness leads to success. Being thankful is a successful behavior.
Like deformed babies are thankful?
Why don't you go find some and ask them? Or their parents.

You telling me you would shun your handicapped baby?
I want to know why god handicaps kids, and sometimes severely retarded...

If you really want to know, ask Him and do what’s necessary to get the answe from Him.
Do what's necessary? Wtf is that?

THANKSGIVING
Thanksgiving should be every day
Instead of once a year.
Give thanks each day, give thanks each night,
To Christ who is so dear.
For all the Lord has done.
He’ll help us fight our battles
Until the victory’s won.
Give thanks unto the Savior,
His joyous praises sing;
In the ears of every Christian
Let the name of Jesus ring.
Give thanks to Him each morning,
Give thanks at noon and night.
Ask Him for daily blessings,
And stand up for the right.
Let each day be Thanksgiving,
For the blessings from above,
For guidance and protection
And His eternal love.
Jamie Harris Coleman
I am waiting for the liberals on this site, to answer, "what do I have to be thankful for", I was born wasn't I. Liberals are never happy, so must force their unhappiness upon others, for then everyone is miserable.

Dims may not be thankful for being born, but I'm pretty sure they are thankful for every abortion performed.

Because you are bad.
Why?
Could be a bad seed or a bad egg. I'm not certain. Or maybe your daddy left you with no love.
Be what way? Asking too many questions?
Deceitful. In the way you "argue."

You build all of these straw men that no one agrees with, you read the bible literally when it is clearly not meant to be and you can't even answer your own questions.

Go ahead and try. Answer the question you asked so that we may see your level of honesty.

Could be a bad seed or a bad egg. I'm not certain. Or maybe your daddy left you with no love.

You build all of these straw men that no one agrees with, you read the bible literally when it is clearly not meant to be and you can't even answer your own questions.

Go ahead and try. Answer the question you asked so that we may see your level of honesty.
Why did god put so much evil in this world? I have no idea. Maybe he’s a dunce.

Since I don't believe God put any evil into this world, my answer is the question is invalid.

But since you think the question is valid why do you think God put all this horrible evil into this world? C'mon, you have an opinion. Why would an all loving all powerful God do such a thing?

Do you think it makes sense that the creator of space and time and all that we see and know is a dunce?

C'mon, surely a smart intelligent person like you can work through this with a finer point.

THANKSGIVING
Instead of once a year.
Until the victory’s won.
His joyous praises sing;
And His eternal love.
Jamie Harris Coleman
I am waiting for the liberals on this site, to answer, "what do I have to be thankful for", I was born wasn't I. Liberals are never happy, so must force their unhappiness upon others, for then everyone is miserable.
Interesting. Sounds like a pretty miserable take on things.

THANKSGIVING
Instead of once a year.
Until the victory’s won.
His joyous praises sing;
And His eternal love.
Jamie Harris Coleman

No need to turn a positive thread into yet another partisan mudslinging contest. I think we have enough of those here. ; )
I am thankful that I am not so miserable that I would do such a thing.

Since I don't believe God put any evil into this world, my answer is the question is invalid.

But since you think the question is valid why do you think God put all this horrible evil into this world? C'mon, you have an opinion. Why would an all loving all powerful God do such a thing?
He’s probably evil.

Do you think it makes sense that the creator of space and time and all that we see and know is a dunce?

C'mon, surely a smart intelligent person like you can work through this with a finer point.
Maybe he fucked up a whole bunch stuff.

Although I believe that T'Day was originally supposed to be a religious holiday, it doesn't have to be that way. There's nothing wrong with being grateful FOR what you have rather than TO something (God). At the top of my list are the people I am sharing my life with.

Maybe he fucked up a whole bunch stuff.
So your first answer is God is a dunce and your second best answer is he fucked up. Is that correct?

Do you have another guess or is that it; dunce, not a dunce but he fucked up?

He’s probably evil.
Ok, here's a third, one; God is evil.

What about the good things?

Forum List

Back