Thanksgiving is another great American holiday that the Democrat Bigots can’t enjoy.

The dumb liberal crackpots have already changed Christmas to “winter break” in some school districts.
Since that's what it started as, Winter Solstice, what the hell is the problem?

The only problem for you is you want the federal government to promote your religion. Religious liberty frightens you.
Says the dufus who just stated he wants Pagen religion followed and promoted by the government.
I never said any such thing. And it's Pagan. December 25th should not be a federal holiday. No religious holiday should be. That goes against the First Amendment.
It says we can't establish federal holidays in the First Amendment? Who knew?

New Years Day...MLK day...Memorial Day...Independence Day...et al. Oh, well...whatever thoroughly chafes your asscrack is fine with me.

I'll be enjoying the Vikings-Lions game this year, imagine many Democrats will be doing the same. Haven't been able to catch much of the Minnesota Vikings this season and so am looking forward to the game. Don't care for the Cowboys so me and my adult boys may hit the archery range and then catch the end of the game. If Democrats are really into football then I suspect Thanksgiving is a pretty good day.

Democrats believe that patriotism and our nation anthem are racist. They relentlessly attack the foundation of our country. They even indoctrinate immigrants and our young students in their left wing hate. Liberals loath Christians, the Pilgrims and Thanksgiving.
Well I am glad that you GOP bigots are able to enjoy Thanksgiving.

Personally as a liberal, I am going to enjoy the hell out of Thanksgiving- spending it with many of my Christians friends and I may even talk about my Pilgrim ancestors.

Then we will all laugh at the GOP bigots and your bigotry and racism.

Liberals are not thankful for living in America
Liberals created America. What we aren't thankful for are idiots like you who don't know or respect that.

Actually Liberals loath our country and its foundation.
Left Wingers even teach students and new immigrants to hate our country.

Actually Right wing bigots like you loath Americans and attempt to teach Americans to hate other Americans.

I'll be enjoying the Vikings-Lions game this year, imagine many Democrats will be doing the same. Haven't been able to catch much of the Minnesota Vikings this season and so am looking forward to the game. Don't care for the Cowboys so me and my adult boys may hit the archery range and then catch the end of the game. If Democrats are really into football then I suspect Thanksgiving is a pretty good day.
All'un us 'publicans have ter boy-cot the NFL cause ah all that kneelin' shit. An' Ah'd bet cha dat most ah dem blacks kneelin' ain't ben ter church in a spell.

View attachment 161694

THIS NEEDS TO GO AROUND THE USA MANY TIMES SO KEEP IT GOING!

If you look closely at the picture above, you will note that all the Marines pictured are bowing their heads That's because they're praying. This incident took place at a recent ceremony honoring the birthday of the corps, and it has the ACLU up in arms. "These are federal employees," says Lucius Traveler, a spokesman for the ACLU, "on federal property and on federal time.... For them to pray is clearly an establishment of religion, and we must nip this in the bud immediately."

When asked about the ACLU's charges, Colonel Jack Fessender, speaking for the Commandant of the Corps said, "To hell with ACLU! GOD Bless Our Warriors. Send the ACLU to Afghanistan ! Then watch those SONS OF BITCHES pray.”
I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want to be the one to tell those guys they can't pray. And besides it's not illegal for fed employees to pray, the govt can't compel them to.

Forum List

Back