Thanksgiving dinner.....a-la Trump....

......and if you were really a grunt/in the military--you would NOT give a fk if the POTUS visited or not
I KNOW for a fact--no one in any of my units cared if the POTUS visited
again--NO one likes to get up early/work on an OFF day--this is undeniable
I KNOW for a fact, if we were in the field, we couldn't care less if the POTUS visited us

which they NEVER DID!!!!!!!!!!!!
case closed

I was not a grunt but I spent a shit load of time in the field, it is the nature of being a Marine.

One of the things about the field you would not know about is the oppressive boredom, days off mean nothing because there is not shit to do on one.

A visit from a DV was a nice diversion and since they (including the CIC) arrived unannounced, there was no prep work involved.

You really are clueless on this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I was 0341
since you were not a grunt, you'll have to look that up
even on ship, we had ''less duties''/off for THKG
we would not be in the field if we were on base
I spent my THKG on ship or on base..if on base we were off, except for guard duty

Now you go from being a squid to a grunt?

Lying piece of shit.

You cannot even keep your stories straight...I am calling bullshit on your story...10 to 1 you never served a day in your life.

There's a bunch of Keyboard Kowboys on this site.

That is a fact.

The words "you never served" don't leave the lips of any vet who knows why they served.

If you are a vet and you've said that to someone, you essentially shit on your uniform. And don't put miltary insignia ballcaps in the rear window of your town car. That is lame too.
...if someone never served, they shit on themselves when they try to talk idiocy about the military

The MEDIA hates all Republicans. Nothing they do is correct. Such a double standard, and hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]

Hey, moron, so the media LIED....Trump actually had Thanksgiving dinner with troops in some war zone????..............Yes or fucking no?

......and if you were really a grunt/in the military--you would NOT give a fk if the POTUS visited or not
I KNOW for a fact, if we were in the field, we couldn't care less if the POTUS visited us

case closed

I was not a grunt but I spent a shit load of time in the field, it is the nature of being a Marine.

One of the things about the field you would not know about is the oppressive boredom, days off mean nothing because there is not shit to do on one.

A visit from a DV was a nice diversion and since they (including the CIC) arrived unannounced, there was no prep work involved.

I was 0341
I spent my THKG on ship or on base..if on base we were off, except for guard duty

Lying piece of shit.

You cannot even keep your stories straight...I am calling bullshit on your story...10 to 1 you never served a day in your life.

That is a fact.

The words "you never served" don't leave the lips of any vet who knows why they served.

If you are a vet and you've said that to someone, you essentially shit on your uniform. And don't put miltary insignia ballcaps in the rear window of your town car. That is lame too.
I can say it as much as I want
you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

The people that the CIC normally visits on Thanksgiving are troops in the field, where there are no days off. That is the whole reason for the visit to thank them for that.

But being a squid you would not know about the field.

case closed

I was 0341

Lying piece of shit.

you just made a HUGE fk up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must've been kicked out of the Marines for not knowing ANYTHING

marine
/məˈrēn/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of, found in, or produced by the sea.
    "marine plants"
    synonyms: seawater, sea, saltwater, oceanic; More1.
  1. a member of a body of troops trained to serve on land or at sea, in particular a member of the US Marine Corps.
I served on more ships than many sailors did
I was on 4 ships--LPH, LHA. 2 LSTs
that's where the terms Old Salt/salty comes from
hahahhahah
you deduced that I was a duck when I said I served on ship!!!!!?????
hahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this IS the Marines!!!!! seaborne
View attachment 230406

you must never heard of the terms the Fleet/FMF/Fleet Marine
you ARE a Bootcamper
YOU probably never served
Marines are forward deployed on ships ALL the time
you didn't know that????!!!!!!????

Sweet Jeebus, take it to a PM. No one gives a phlying phuck about your hysterical meltdown.
This is an anonymous message board, and I'm actually Nancy Pelosi and I'm ordering you to grow up and post to the topic of the thread.

I was 0341

Lying piece of shit.

That is a fact.

you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Four deferments.
Four deferments
Four deferments.
Fake bone spurs.
Fake hair.
Fake teeth.
Fake.

I was 0341

Lying piece of shit.

That is a fact.

you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Four deferments.
Four deferments
Four deferments.
Fake bone spurs.
Fake hair.
Fake teeth.
Fake.
your point

The MEDIA hates all Republicans. Nothing they do is correct. Such a double standard, and hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]

Hey, moron, so the media LIED....Trump actually had Thanksgiving dinner with troops in some war zone????..............Yes or fucking no?

It's appalling that he sat there on a phone at Mar A Lago and ranted politics to the officers he spoke to.
He wouldn't go to Afghanistan or Iraq to save his own miserable life.
He won't even to go the Mexican border to visit those troops and oversee the "invasion".

Lying piece of shit.

That is a fact.

you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Four deferments.
Four deferments
Four deferments.
Fake bone spurs.
Fake hair.
Fake teeth.
Fake.
your point

My post is relevant to the thread.
No one gives a shit about your military history.
I have three brothers who served in Viet Nam.
I won't rant here about them because, unlike you, I don't have anything to prove to an anonymous board of strangers who are starting to think you're nuts.

It's appalling that he sat there on a phone at Mar A Lago and ranted politics to the officers he spoke to.
He wouldn't go to Afghanistan or Iraq to save his own miserable life.
He won't even to go the Mexican border to visit those troops and oversee the "invasion".
hahahhahahahhahaha
so what??
Obama did not fight in the AFghan war
Carter did not fight Iran when they made an undeniable act of war against the US
etc etc

That is a fact.

you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Four deferments.
Four deferments
Four deferments.
Fake bone spurs.
Fake hair.
Fake teeth.
Fake.
your point

I won't rant here about them because, unlike you, I don't have anything to prove to an anonymous board of strangers who are starting to think you're nuts.
so--you have no point
you just said it is ''relevant''--but give no details/proof/etc
your bros in Nam are not relevant to me/etc

So much Trump hate yet the country is doing fine, and we have a great economy with most people working.

Obamaturd called the troops on the telephone!

Obama Thanksgiving: Call troops, dine at WH - CNN.com

Obama visited Troops in Afghanistan and Korea during the same year as your picture, 2014. Trump never visited combat troops. The chance of wet hair prevented him form visiting a cemetery in France. That was the purpose of the trip.

Obama did a lot more than that:

21. Obama stops in Iraq to see the troops, April 2009

980x.jpg

(White House photo)

22. Obama stops into Osan Air Base, South Korea, November 2009

980x.jpg

23. Obama makes his first stop at Bagram Air Base, December 2010

980x.jpg

(U.S. Army photo)

24. Obama visits the DMZ, South Korea, March 2012

980x.jpg

(White House photo)

25. Obama makes his second trip to Afghanistan, May 2012

980x.jpg

President Barack Obama greets U.S. troops at Bagram Air Field after a surprise visit to Afghanistan, May 1, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

26. Obama visits Yongsan Garrison, South Korea 2014

980x.jpg

27. Obama makes what could be his last trip to Afghanistan, May 2014

980x.jpg

case closed

I was 0341

Lying piece of shit.

marine
/məˈrēn/
adjective
  1. 1.
    "marine plants"
  1. a member of a body of troops trained to serve on land or at sea, in particular a member of the US Marine Corps.
hahahhahah
View attachment 230406

you ARE a Bootcamper

Sweet Jeebus, take it to a PM. No one gives a phlying phuck about your hysterical meltdown.
This is an anonymous message board, and I'm actually Nancy Pelosi and I'm ordering you to grow up and post to the topic of the thread.
the thread is all about the MILITARY--the military IS the topic
YOU need to stay on topic
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
[our troops/QUOTE]

That is a fact.

you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Four deferments.
Four deferments
Four deferments.
Fake bone spurs.
Fake hair.
Fake teeth.
Fake.
your point

so--you have no point

I don't feel I have to prove myself, or their service, on an anonymous message board.
I suggest you try Reddit, where there are more like-minded adolescents like you there.

Obamaturd called the troops on the telephone!

Obama Thanksgiving: Call troops, dine at WH - CNN.com

Obama visited Troops in Afghanistan and Korea during the same year as your picture, 2014. Trump never visited combat troops. The chance of wet hair prevented him form visiting a cemetery in France. That was the purpose of the trip.

Obama did a lot more than that:

21. Obama stops in Iraq to see the troops, April 2009

980x.jpg

(White House photo)

22. Obama stops into Osan Air Base, South Korea, November 2009

980x.jpg

23. Obama makes his first stop at Bagram Air Base, December 2010

980x.jpg

(U.S. Army photo)

24. Obama visits the DMZ, South Korea, March 2012

980x.jpg

(White House photo)

25. Obama makes his second trip to Afghanistan, May 2012

980x.jpg

President Barack Obama greets U.S. troops at Bagram Air Field after a surprise visit to Afghanistan, May 1, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

26. Obama visits Yongsan Garrison, South Korea 2014

980x.jpg

27. Obama makes what could be his last trip to Afghanistan, May 2014

980x.jpg

fake
he hates America
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
so does Michele
Michelle Obama's 'Proud' Remarks

I was 0341

Lying piece of shit.

marine
/məˈrēn/
adjective
  1. 1.
    "marine plants"
hahahhahah
View attachment 230406

you ARE a Bootcamper

the thread is all about the MILITARY--the military IS the topic
YOU need to stay on topic
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
[our troops/QUOTE]

No, dumb shit.
The thread is about Trump phoning in instead of visiting the troops,
Read the fucking O/P again, idiot.

you never served
you never served
etc etc etc

Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Never did Donald.
Four deferments.
Four deferments
Four deferments.
Fake bone spurs.
Fake hair.
Fake teeth.
Fake.
your point

so--you have no point

I don't feel I have to prove myself, or their service, on an anonymous message board.
I suggest you try Reddit, where there are more like-minded adolescents like you there.
please stay on topic
you sound like an idiot by going off subject

Forum List

Back