Thanks to Obama Policies, DOW is up 8,000 points from Bush debacle

:lol:

Attachments

• $klkl.jpg
    $klkl.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 71
Cisco has had a problem for 15 years - I think they are the next Research In Motion.

In this strong, recovering economy, there are 1,000 strong performers to every Cisco.

Home building, Auto, and retail sales are off the charts!

:)

Last edited:
omg, the troll is an idiot and will buy anything, especially if it's about Democrats no matter if it's total bullshit... at time's the troll isn't even a good useful tool

Last edited:
I think RDean, the only person here I have on ignore...might get a new partner.
Home building off the charts.... damn....this idiot must be looking at a one month to one month data chart.

Although the Republican right wing celebrates this stumbling economy as a political victory--and as a tool they can use in the next election cycle--the rest of us have to work in it and earn an income.

As an anti-Republican, I can assure you this economy is NOT strong. Neither is it an "Obama" creation, although he could have done much more to fix it.

Until the U.S. "masters of the universe" allow this economic system to focus on job creation instead of inflation prevention, the economy will not improve--it will, in fact, get much worse.

I think the economy absolutely sucks. One thing to consider is the impact of retail due to Hurricane Sandy, because the bulk of those numbers come from the northeast followed by California. I live up here and things have not come back from a retail standpoint.

The sequester has really screwed things up, too. I had a contract with Booz Allen for this year, and they cancelled the entire project as soon as the sequester went into effect.

Home building is good in a few areas, like in California but home sales sucks most everywhere else. A neighbor down the hill from us has his house up for sale less than $100K of what it's projected be by Trulia, Zillow, etc.

Although the Republican right wing celebrates this stumbling economy as a political victory--and as a tool they can use in the next election cycle--the rest of us have to work in it and earn an income.

As an anti-Republican, I can assure you this economy is NOT strong. Neither is it an "Obama" creation, although he could have done much more to fix it.

Until the U.S. "masters of the universe" allow this economic system to focus on job creation instead of inflation prevention, the economy will not improve--it will, in fact, get much worse.

Spot on. And there are 535 assholes who are hamstringing the entire country. And they are getting rich doing it.

Any political partisan who celebrates a stumbling economy is as big a fool as one who also foolishly celebrates a recovering economy. I agree, the economy is not strong.
When the next crisis comes, it will not be a crisis but a global crash. I've read some forecasts that it may be as close as a few months away.

The market is concerned that the Fed will begin to taper too early, they know the economy is still quite unstable. Unemployment is still lousy. Meanwhile, bond yields are increasing, and that's not really a good thing right now either.

The good news is that real estate has definitely stabilized, and that will spread across the economy to some extent.

Anyone who tells you they can see six months into the future is full of Grade A crap.

HeeHee...this thread belongs in The Onion.
What a crock of crackpots...man...how can people be so blindly partisan?
It's the Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!...no...Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!

HeeHee...this thread belongs in The Onion.
What a crock of crackpots...man...how can people be so blindly partisan?
It's the Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!...no...Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!Rebublicans!..no..Democrats!

Which party is busy passing draconian laws against abortion and voter ID and which Red States are they passing in? Their mantra in 2010 was "Jobs, jobs, jobs". That's where I'm coming from.

I suspect you are a white male. Am I wrong?

The market is concerned that the Fed will begin to taper too early, they know the economy is still quite unstable. Unemployment is still lousy. Meanwhile, bond yields are increasing, and that's not really a good thing right now either.

The good news is that real estate has definitely stabilized, and that will spread across the economy to some extent.

Anyone who tells you they can see six months into the future is full of Grade A crap.

Real estate was just beginning to stabilize. We could be looking at a 30 year fixed at a 5% rate next week and foreclosures were up 2% from June to July (I know, 2% is small and it is only a month to month stat.); but, if it has stabilized, tea leaves are falling in the wrong direction in the short term.

Strong Economy My Ass!

Tepid US retail sales raising doubts about economy - Yahoo! Finance (45 minutes before 4:58pm EST Aug 15, 2013)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Bleaker outlooks at retailers like Wal-Mart and Macy's are raising doubts that consumers will spend enough in coming months to lift the still-subpar U.S. economy.

Though the economy is growing steadily, Americans are being hampered by weak pay, higher taxes and tepid hiring. Sluggish overseas economies are also slowing sales for U.S. retailers. It's a picture the Federal Reserve will weigh in deciding whether to scale back its bond purchases as soon as next month.

"Consumers aren't going to start spending with abandon until we see much stronger job and wage growth," says Mark Vitner, an economist at Wells Fargo.

The state of the American consumer will be a key factor the Fed will consider in deciding whether to scale back its $85 billion a month in Treasury and mortgage bond purchases. Those purchases have been intended to keep rates on mortgages and other long-term loans near record lows.

Chairman Ben Bernanke and other Fed officials have said the central bank may start slowing its bond purchases later this year. Many economists think the slowdown will be announced at the Fed's next meeting on Sept. 17-18.

Fears that a slowdown in the Fed's purchases will hurt stocks and bonds sent financial markets sinking Thursday. Many traders worry that less Fed bond buying will cause interest rates to rise and loans to grow more expensive. Many believe that the Fed's aggressive bond buying has helped drive the stock market's record run.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back