Thanks For Sharing, Paul

girl-gross-ew-yuck-face-326x245.jpg

Umm ... er ... hmmm ...

We probably could have done without this. :disbelief:

Paul McCartney Said He And John Lennon Masturbated Together With Friends | HuffPost
I read book about them where it was said they would all sit around "wanking off" in a darkened room and someone would say a name like "Sophia Loren" and they would wank a little harder. But then Paul said that John would always say in the midst of it all, "Winston Churchill" and the willies would wane a bit. I read it decades ago. The OP reminded me of this. Damn you.

Now I wonder what they meant by "Why don't we do it in the road"

Umm ... er ... hmmm ...

Paul McCartney Said He And John Lennon Masturbated Together With Friends | HuffPost
I read book about them where it was said they would all sit around "wanking off" in a darkened room and someone would say a name like "Sophia Loren" and they would wank a little harder. But then Paul said that John would always say in the midst of it all, "Winston Churchill" and the willies would wane a bit. I read it decades ago. The OP reminded me of this. Damn you.
I think Paul McCartney wrote the book.

All Together Now

Any Time At All

Two of Us

Help!

I Call Your Name

I Don’t Want To Spoil the Party

With a Little Help From My Friends

Junk

Please Please Me

Tell Me What You See

Twist and Shout

We Can Work It Out

and

You Really Got a Hold on Me

"There were birds all around....but I never heard them singing....no I never heard them all til..."

Umm ... er ... hmmm ...

This has had profound effect on you, I can tell!

Umm ... er ... hmmm ...

This has had profound effect on you, I can tell!
No I just recalled it after seeing the OP. At the time, I thought it odd, or even a little bizarre. But none of that matters. Why don't you come over later?

Umm ... er ... hmmm ...

7738b9a7ad2b11583529b5000f133c7d.jpg

Umm ... er ... hmmm ...

7738b9a7ad2b11583529b5000f133c7d.jpg
I don't know.

I really don't. Maybe he's the anal pickle destroyer.

Forum List

Back