Thanks Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A teardrop-tattooed 22-year-old is in custody and 11 illegal aliens are on their way to possibly being deported after police executed a search warrant at the suspected ground zero of a pedophilic gang rape in Bemidji, Minnesota.

The Bemidji Police Department noted in a statement Thursday that it received an assault complaint on Sept. 23 from the Sanford Bemidji Medical Center's emergency department. An 11-year-old girl who had been brought to the clinic with grievous injuries indicated that she had been molested.

Democrats will never take responsibility for the criminals they are letting in the country as these sorts of crimes go on every day. In fact, I think that even if it happened to their own family they would not care. They literally are that callous and cold.

No, they would care if it happened to one of their own (I would think anyhow) but they will never care about anyone not connected to them in any way.

The D party has become a chimera

spawned by Satan

No, they would care if it happened to one of their own (I would think anyhow) but they will never care about anyone not connected to them in any way.

The D party has become a chimera

spawned by Satan
They might care, but they would still tow the party line on immigration. Nothing would change.

It is akin to cult members giving their underage daughters to the leader of their cult to have a baby with. Once in the cult, you are capable of inexplicable evil as you cease being human.

They might care, but they would still tow the party line on immigration. Nothing would change.

It is akin to cult members giving their underage daughters to the leader of their cult to have a baby with. Once in the cult, you are capable of inexplicable evil as you cease being human.
This i can buy

I've had the same kind of thoughts. I mean, there is something incredibly diabolical in that sick party. And what's weird is that no one in said party seems to want to do anything about that vile image.

I guess if you can steal elections, why bother trying to appear to be... I dunno... civilized? etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back