Thank you President!

What caused the spike in incomes? Same thing that caused the "hottest August evah!!!"

Playing with numbers

Numbers have meaning, if used properly. What one needs to keep in mind is there are liars, damn liars & and statistics used for propaganda. That said, the meme by damn liars - like you - is that the economy has not improved, and that is false.

What caused the spike in incomes? In word, confidence. Despair was replaced with a guarded optimism; unfortunately the Republican establishment's goal, or at least what they wanted, was that the Great Recession inherited by Obama continue so they could once again control The Congress and the White House.

Reform and regulations are anathema to those who want to remake our nation into a plutocracy. They will succeed if the middle class / college educated voters believe the demagoguery of charlatans like Trump & fools like you.

Post script

Crusaderfrank responded to this post by using the funny button. Once again a member of the crazy right wing defaults to an emoticon, which in CF's case is much improved over his usual tripe, the infamous Idiot-gram.

Not one of the posts above have offered any argument rebutting the conclusion posted in the OP:

"President Obama deserves much credit in making this transition from the depths of a Bear recession to a Bull marching into the future. If only the Republikan leadership did not road block the stimulus with giving tax breaks to the wealthy, and have allowed all of the money into rebuilding our nations roads, bridges, tunnels, electrical grid, etc. that bull would be raging today.

Unless & until the Republikan Party puts our citizens first, the Congress will remain a road block to further growth benefiting all Americans, not only the few they currently support.

Explain ^^^

If Congress were to lead by example they would stay at work and do the job we pay them to do. They would reduce their salary & benefits to mirror the stagnant growth most workers experienced since the 60's:

See, America's middle class just got its biggest pay raise since the '60s | VICE News

Consider, Ryan & McConnell and the rest of the members of Congress are not in session passing a bill to fund the growing health crisis in S. Florida. How anyone can support (vote for) a return of this lack of leadership and failure to be proactive amazes me.

Glad to see you're finally catching on to why conservatives want a Constitutional limited government. The elites in a bloated government use you for a cash cow for pet projects. They aren't looking out for you. At least Harry (the obstructionist) Reid has been removed from power. Congressional work has jumped by 1000% since his days of killing every bill for 2 years.

What do you smoke? Or, has reality always been out of focus to you and thus you simply parrot the current meme of your handlers?

No smoking. No memes. No handlers. Just truth. One thing is sure Wry Catcher, as long as you keep your head firmly planted up your ass, your view is never going to change.

Oh, so you know The Truth. Good to know, debate with true believers is called mental masturbation, and not worth my time.

As for my head being up my ass, I'm open to considering what the 21st century conserative believes and supports, not what they oppose, which is what defines them.

I'm not fiscally conservative, I am fiscally responsible - I hope that's not too abstract for you.

One truth I know from seeing all your posts all these years, you are a true believer. It has to do with that view never changing. Try some critical thinking some time, you might find it refreshing. Or you could just continue posting the same old tired talking points if it's easier for you.

What caused the spike in incomes? Same thing that caused the "hottest August evah!!!"

Playing with numbers

Numbers have meaning, if used properly. What one needs to keep in mind is there are liars, damn liars & and statistics used for propaganda. That said, the meme by damn liars - like you - is that the economy has not improved, and that is false.

What caused the spike in incomes? In word, confidence. Despair was replaced with a guarded optimism; unfortunately the Republican establishment's goal, or at least what they wanted, was that the Great Recession inherited by Obama continue so they could once again control The Congress and the White House.

Reform and regulations are anathema to those who want to remake our nation into a plutocracy. They will succeed if the middle class / college educated voters believe the demagoguery of charlatans like Trump & fools like you.

Post script

Crusaderfrank responded to this post by using the funny button. Once again a member of the crazy right wing defaults to an emoticon, which in CF's case is much improved over his usual tripe, the infamous Idiot-gram.

Funny only because your gullible enough to believe every lie told by the "If you like your plan" Administration

Obama was a good president. So was Bill Clinton.too. If your life centers around some annuity then you may not be able to see this but still true even for your annuity.

If Congress were to lead by example they would stay at work and do the job we pay them to do. They would reduce their salary & benefits to mirror the stagnant growth most workers experienced since the 60's:

See, America's middle class just got its biggest pay raise since the '60s | VICE News

Consider, Ryan & McConnell and the rest of the members of Congress are not in session passing a bill to fund the growing health crisis in S. Florida. How anyone can support (vote for) a return of this lack of leadership and failure to be proactive amazes me.

Glad to see you're finally catching on to why conservatives want a Constitutional limited government. The elites in a bloated government use you for a cash cow for pet projects. They aren't looking out for you. At least Harry (the obstructionist) Reid has been removed from power. Congressional work has jumped by 1000% since his days of killing every bill for 2 years.

What do you smoke? Or, has reality always been out of focus to you and thus you simply parrot the current meme of your handlers?

No smoking. No memes. No handlers. Just truth. One thing is sure Wry Catcher, as long as you keep your head firmly planted up your ass, your view is never going to change.

Oh, so you know The Truth. Good to know, debate with true believers is called mental masturbation, and not worth my time.

As for my head being up my ass, I'm open to considering what the 21st century conserative believes and supports, not what they oppose, which is what defines them.

I'm not fiscally conservative, I am fiscally responsible - I hope that's not too abstract for you.

One truth I know from seeing all your posts all these years, you are a true believer. It has to do with that view never changing. Try some critical thinking some time, you might find it refreshing. Or you could just continue posting the same old tired talking points if it's easier for you.

My arguments are germane & comprehensive, not taking points and not based on some dogma or an echo of propaganda.

But I'm open to comprehensive evidence of The Truth you claim, so drop the ad hominem and offer examples which proof your allegation.

Playing with numbers

Post script

Funny only because your gullible enough to believe every lie told by the "If you like your plan" Administration

There you go again, another Idiot-gram; this time of the half-truth variety.

Thank you President Obama!

"More than seven years after it began, middle class households are starting to feel the recovery.

"US median household income rose 5.2 percent last year, the fastest one-year increase in records that stretch back to the late 1960s."

America's middle class just got its biggest pay raise since the '60s | VICE News

Even as the Republikan Party continues to stifle economic recovery from the Great Recession, more good news for working Americans. Unemployment has vastly improved, the Stock Markets have recovered and optimism has replaced gloom & fear.

President Obama deserves much credit in making this transition from the depths of a Bear recession to a Bull marching into the future. If only the Republikan leadership did not road block the stimulus with giving tax breaks to the wealthy, and have allowed all of the money into rebuilding our nations roads, bridges, tunnels, electrical grid, that bull would be raging today.

Unless & until the Republikan Party puts our citizens first, the Congress will remain a road block to further growth benefiting all Americans, not only the few they currently support.

It's time to put McConnell & Ryan on a back bench, only then will we see the change we need to put wind in our economy and allow more Americans to escape the doldrums; doldrums created by a Congress which has forgotten the first rule of leadership - lead by example.

Obama may be worst ever. Not one year of 3% growth while all of Reagans were. Income now just reaching 1999 levels!! Worst recovery since Great Depression!

"Despite major increases in productivity, the median male worker in America today is making $726 dollars less than he did in 1973, while the median female worker is making $1,154 less than she did in 2007, after adjusting for inflation."- Bernie Sanders

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 finnan*cial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.” -Bill Clinton

With approximately two-thirds of the S&P 500 Index members haven't reported this quarter, earnings are down over 3% in the U.S. marking the fifth straight quarter of declines. Asia and Europe have fared much worse, earnings have plummeted 19% for the largest companies in Asia, and it dropped 14% so far for the European 600 Index members. Operating profit margins for the S&P 500 fell below 12% for the first time since 2010, and yet against this backdrop, this widely accepted measure of corporate America's value now trades it at historically high PE ratio north of 20 times, an aggregate level not seen since 2004 when the earnings were actually growing 20% representing the standard and reasonable one to one PE growth ratio which certainly does not exist today.
Given this continued meltdown in corporate earnings. It's no surprise that U.S. GDP growth averaged only 1% in the first half of 2016. These falling dominoes obviously impacts Fed policy, in order to reach the Fed's growth projection for the year, a level which may potentially justify an additional rate increase, assuming the rest of the world economies are mistakenly ignored. Growth in the second half of the year will need to accelerate to 2.9%, a level not seen in two years and almost two times the average growth rate over that same timeframe.
Sent from my iPhone
2% recovery
Income down
Frack in
0% interest
10.5 u6
Fewer full time
500b deficit supposed stimulus

people aged 16-54, what she calls "the prime age workers and younger people", has gone down almost as dramatically when adjusted for how large the contingent is.
Wrong track worst at 65%

"More than seven years after it began, middle class households are starting to feel the recovery.

"US median household income rose 5.2 percent last year, the fastest one-year increase in records that stretch back to the late 1960s."

America's middle class just got its biggest pay raise since the '60s | VICE News

Even as the Republikan Party continues to stifle economic recovery from the Great Recession, more good news for working Americans. Unemployment has vastly improved, the Stock Markets have recovered and optimism has replaced gloom & fear.

President Obama deserves much credit in making this transition from the depths of a Bear recession to a Bull marching into the future. If only the Republikan leadership did not road block the stimulus with giving tax breaks to the wealthy, and have allowed all of the money into rebuilding our nations roads, bridges, tunnels, electrical grid, that bull would be raging today.

It's time to put McConnell & Ryan on a back bench, only then will we see the change we need to put wind in our economy and allow more Americans to escape the doldrums; doldrums created by a Congress which has forgotten the first rule of leadership - lead by example.

It's really Bush's fault.

lol

This recovery is tepid at best. In the 1990s recovery, 125 counties generated half the total new businesses in the country. In this recovery, just 20 counties have produced half the growth...

How does the $10T added debt figure into all of this mess? Finally a year of wage growth after 7 years down.

More like Americans were able to tread water despite GOVT interference and waste. Nice job resourceful Americans.

I dunno looks more like grass or weed than bush but ....

This recovery is tepid at best. In the 1990s recovery, 125 counties generated half the total new businesses in the country. In this recovery, just 20 counties have produced half the growth...

How many Americans lost their job in January 2009? In Feb. 2009?

I thought this thread was about the recovery and how "great" it is? What's wrong? The truth of the matter not something you wish to face?

It's the usual story, Republicans are elected promising the world, America goes into recession/depression. Democrats are elected to help the nation recover, and with recovery Republicans are elected again.

America goes into recession/depression. Democrats are elected to help the nation recover,.

like FDR and Obama!!!!: the two worst economies in American History because libcommieism is anti business and not pro business obviously. 1+1=2.

Seven years and then a weak, wimpy sort-of-recovery. So what in hell was the Great Magician waiting for? Didn't He understand He wouldn't be running again?
It's the usual story, Republicans are elected promising the world, America goes into recession/depression. Democrats are elected to help the nation recover, and with recovery Republicans are elected again.
Then Republicans grumble because the recovery wasn't too their liking.

Forum List

Back