Thank You President Trump, we got nothing From Obama bailout

Filed all of the necessary paperwork for the disaster assistance, and provided my bank information and we will get an immediate deposit for $10,000.

so, what did you do to deserve to have my tax dollars redistributed to you?

That is easy.
I have a business that pays waaaay too much taxes per month, as well as provides employment to people who also pay waaay too much in taxes.
I support many "safety net" programs that do provide stability in the marketplace.

Sounds like you need to get a waaaaay better CPA to handle your taxes..
I don't believe businesses should pay any taxes...so anything is waaay too much.

How is your business structured?
LLC

So should I assume all your profits are just passed through to your tax return?
Some of them sure. Most profits go back in to continue to deal with the CODB.
As with most small businesses.

Then there's this:

""""But Republicans won some huge concessions from Democrats, most notably a $500 billion bailout fund for big businesses and a $170 billion tax break for real estate investors like the president."""

We, since he is not a real estate investor ...

What else do you have?

No one should pay taxes.......taxes are against what America was founded on.....

The country is a much better place with no taxes

Filed all of the necessary paperwork for the disaster assistance, and provided my bank information and we will get an immediate deposit for $10,000.

That is easy.
I have a business that pays waaaay too much taxes per month, as well as provides employment to people who also pay waaay too much in taxes.
I support many "safety net" programs that do provide stability in the marketplace.

I don't believe businesses should pay any taxes...so anything is waaay too much.

LLC

So you don’t really pay business taxes, it’s just personal, which received a massive tax carve out two years ago with the Trump tax reform which lowers their personal rates below those of people who are just earning wages.

If you ask me, a lot of small business owners are not paying their fair share to begin with.

That is easy.

LLC

So you don’t really pay business taxes, it’s just personal, which received a massive tax carve out two years ago with the Trump tax reform which lowers their personal rates below those of people who are just earning wages.

If you ask me, a lot of small business owners are not paying their fair share to begin with.
Careful I AM...........he's already trying to figure a way to get a cut of that emergency funding..........and tax you to death.

There are no taxes liberals don't like..........Even tax you when you woke up dead.......LOL

BTW - is it not stunning the lack of knowledge by the likes of BlindBoo???
It blows my mind how anyone could be so blind, stupid and lap up whatever shit their preferred media source supplies them with.
TARP will go down in the distant annals of history as one of the greatest acts of corruption in American history. And even more so, a fantastic testament of the divided times when LEFTIST... - LEFTIST - defended it only because the President at the time was black and had a (D) after his name.
Unbelievable.

President Bush Signed TARP in 2008. Thus far to date it has netted 121 billion in profits

That is easy.

LLC

Careful I AM...........he's already trying to figure a way to get a cut of that emergency funding..........and tax you to death.

There are no taxes liberals don't like..........Even tax you when you woke up dead.......LOL

There’s nothing quite as ear piercing as the whining of someone who loses their special protected tax status.

THANK YOU TRUMP - since this was his initial push to help small businesses.
And it couldn't have came at a better time. We are reeling from dramatically lower revenue.
We also qualify for a large deposit in April, although I do not know how much yet.
I will not have to lay anyone off. I will not have to cut people's hours...well I already have, but I have still been paying them for 8 hours.

In the 2009 economic $Trillion bailout - like every other small business, except of course for some Democrat favored businesses, WE DIDN'T GET A PENNY. Not one cent. Obama was too busy bailing out Wall Street and giant corporations, and even foreign companies.
We lost over half our staff, had to sell off equipment etc. - still not one red cent.

Shows you the difference between two Presidents.

Thank you Trump,

For a collapsed economy, record weekly unemployment and possibly 100,000 dead Americans in a few months.

MAGA !

That is easy.

LLC

There’s nothing quite as ear piercing as the whining of someone who loses their special protected tax status.

You really think big corps eat those taxes..........LOL

You pay for it one way or the other. People are too stupid to see it. Profits from TARP.......LOL

They got loans that I showed already and paid it back..........Go sell that snake oil to the uniformed....which is way too many people unfortunately

That is easy.

LLC

You pay for it one way or the other. People are too stupid to see it. Profits from TARP.......LOL

They got loans that I showed already and paid it back..........Go sell that snake oil to the uniformed....which is way too many people unfortunately

We aren’t talking about big corps. We are talking about small business owners with pass through entities.

That is easy.

LLC

We aren’t talking about big corps. We are talking about small business owners with pass through entities.

I'm talking about both..........So do you have a mouse in your pocket?

That is easy.

LLC

I was not talking about big corporations. Feel free to carry on your conversation with yourself if that’s what interests you.

That is easy.

LLC

I was not talking about big corporations. Feel free to carry on your conversation with yourself if that’s what interests you.

Better than talking to someone with TDS who loves Taxation. Good advice.......

That is easy.

LLC

Better than talking to someone with TDS who loves Taxation. Good advice.......

Is that really the best you can do?

And BTW - on the other hand I do NOT support the bribe money of $1200/ per person we are going to get.
It is unnecessary, and nothing more than hush money to distract everyone from all of the money they are giving everyone else.
Yep. That isn't going to stimulate much at all. That is less than a weeks pay for me.

Forum List

Back