Thank You President Trump, we got nothing From Obama bailout

Filed all of the necessary paperwork for the disaster assistance, and provided my bank information and we will get an immediate deposit for $10,000.
THANK YOU TRUMP - since this was his initial push to help small businesses.
And it couldn't have came at a better time. We are reeling from dramatically lower revenue.
We also qualify for a large deposit in April, although I do not know how much yet.
I will not have to lay anyone off. I will not have to cut people's hours...well I already have, but I have still been paying them for 8 hours.

In the 2009 economic $Trillion bailout - like every other small business, except of course for some Democrat favored businesses, WE DIDN'T GET A PENNY. Not one cent. Obama was too busy bailing out Wall Street and giant corporations, and even foreign companies.
We lost over half our staff, had to sell off equipment etc. - still not one red cent.

Shows you the difference between two Presidents.
BRAVO ZULU.

We got sent home with no pay at all for 2 to 8 weeks. Thank you for taking care of your people.

:thup:

Filed all of the necessary paperwork for the disaster assistance, and provided my bank information and we will get an immediate deposit for $10,000.

so, what did you do to deserve to have my tax dollars redistributed to you?

That is easy.
I have a business that pays waaaay too much taxes per month, as well as provides employment to people who also pay waaay too much in taxes.
I support many "safety net" programs that do provide stability in the marketplace.

Sounds like you need to get a waaaaay better CPA to handle your taxes.

THANK YOU TRUMP - since this was his initial push to help small businesses.
And it couldn't have came at a better time. We are reeling from dramatically lower revenue.
We also qualify for a large deposit in April, although I do not know how much yet.
I will not have to lay anyone off. I will not have to cut people's hours...well I already have, but I have still been paying them for 8 hours.

In the 2009 economic $Trillion bailout - like every other small business, except of course for some Democrat favored businesses, WE DIDN'T GET A PENNY. Not one cent. Obama was too busy bailing out Wall Street and giant corporations, and even foreign companies.
We lost over half our staff, had to sell off equipment etc. - still not one red cent.

Shows you the difference between two Presidents.
BRAVO ZULU.

We got sent home with no pay at all for 2 to 8 weeks. Thank you for taking care of your people.

:thup:
Not everybody would do it.
Half of the people who work here are skilled manufacturing, most others have years of experience in this specific field. It would be quite hard to replace them.
Talking with my partner, it was an easy decision as long as we could get relief funds to get us through. If this was 10 years ago, we would have been fucked again. And I would have been forced to lay off 3/4 of the staff by now. In the end it will be about a $12,800 hit paying them for the past week and a half with greatly reduced income.

BTW - I suppose you noticed that no liberals here had anything to say about this? (Continuing to pay employees)

That is easy.
I have a business that pays waaaay too much taxes per month, as well as provides employment to people who also pay waaay too much in taxes.
I support many "safety net" programs that do provide stability in the marketplace.

I don't believe businesses should pay any taxes...so anything is waaay too much.

I remember the kenyan lawn jockey with his $787 Billion "shovel-ready" payoff to his campaign donors....

Then giggling "guess they weren't shovel-ready"..... ya think?

It's going take some time for Trump to unfuck this country after being overrun by apes for 8 years....

That is easy.

I don't believe businesses should pay any taxes...so anything is waaay too much.
They just pass that cost on to the consumer anyway. They don't really pay it. It is an unseen tax on those shopping going why does this cost so much and why is there so much air in this bag of chips.

BTW - is it not stunning the lack of knowledge by the likes of BlindBoo???
It blows my mind how anyone could be so blind, stupid and lap up whatever shit their preferred media source supplies them with.
TARP will go down in the distant annals of history as one of the greatest acts of corruption in American history. And even more so, a fantastic testament of the divided times when LEFTIST... - LEFTIST - defended it only because the President at the time was black and had a (D) after his name.
Unbelievable.

That is easy.

Sounds like you need to get a waaaaay better CPA to handle your taxes..

How is your business structured?

That is easy.

LLC

BTW - is it not stunning the lack of knowledge by the likes of BlindBoo???
It blows my mind how anyone could be so blind, stupid and lap up whatever shit their preferred media source supplies them with.
TARP will go down in the distant annals of history as one of the greatest acts of corruption in American history. And even more so, a fantastic testament of the divided times when LEFTIST... - LEFTIST - defended it only because the President at the time was black and had a (D) after his name.
Unbelievable.

Yeah!
Blooded+rough+opaque+goat_c7229a_7616245.jpg

And BTW - on the other hand I do NOT support the bribe money of $1200/ per person we are going to get.
It is unnecessary, and nothing more than hush money to distract everyone from all of the money they are giving everyone else.

That is easy.

LLC

So should I assume all your profits are just passed through to your tax return?

Does it say if the Federal government will subsidize the purchase of cannabis and related products especially in States like NY where recreational use is not quite legal - yet?

BTW - Hilarious exception!!
You literally had to check a box to say your business does not perform live sex acts on the internet.
I shit you not... it was there as a requirement.

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly from page 131 of the GAO audit report….

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
Barclays PLC – $868 billion
Bear Sterns – $853 billion
Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
Deutsche Bank – $354 billion
UBS – $287 billion
Credit Suisse – $262 billion
Lehman Brothers – $183 billion
Bank of Scotland – $181 billion
BNP Paribas – $175 billion
Wells Fargo – $159 billion
Dexia – $159 billion
Wachovia – $142 billion
Dresdner Bank – $135 billion
Societe Generale – $124 billion
“All Other Borrowers” – $2.639 trillion

FOIA Supreme Court Ruling forced this information which was fought against by Bush and Obama. When it came out.........hardly a peep from the MEDIA...............

Those guys were getting loans from TARP...........Yeah they needed the loans.......LMAO

He did nothing, the government did it all. He was left to deal with the results of the government's moves and decisions.

Forum List

Back