Thank you President Obama

Two weeks ago we were warned about an Ebola virus sweeping the nation uncontrolled

Today......no Americans have died

Thank you President Obama for saving the country

The two nurses are free of ebola now too.

What will the republicans do now? Will it be back to benghazi or will they return to isis?

I think it's interesting that a private hospital caused all this to happen.

The patient goes to a private hospital in Texas. He has no insurance or any way to pay the bill. So the private hospital does what it always does with uninsured people. They ignored his 103 temperature, they ignored that he told them he's from Liberia. They diagnose him with a sinus infection and send him out into the community to possibly infect more people.

The patient returns to the hospital this time in an ambulance. Does the private hospital do the right thing this time? Of course not! Money is more important than preventing an ebola outbreak in America. Does the hospital call the CDC? Of course not. It was the patient's nephew who called the CDC.

For all you conservative's information the CDC is the government.

The government takes over the situation and within a couple weeks, the deadly ebola outbreak is prevented.

The private hospital caused the problem.

The government solved the problem.

Will conservatives admit the truth? Of course not.

hey rav, i heard on the radio, on my way into work this morning, how some some guy flew from liberia to brussels then took a flight to newark sick with the ebola. so, just goes to show what stopping flights from liberia to the USA would have accomplished...

There are no flights from Liberia to America. In fact there isn't any flights from any of the ebola infected nations in West Africa.

Which makes all the conservative demands ridiculous. It also shows how stupid conservatives are. They didn't know there were no flights from those west Africa nations. They didn't even bother to check it out.

They just spent a couple weeks screaming for all the flights to be stopped and blamed the whole thing on Obama.

When I pointed out that they've got nothing to whine about, there are no flights from the ebola infected nations, they went crazy and attacked me.

Which is typical for conservatives when their stupidity is pointed out to them.

Does anyone know why people can't be tested for ebola instead of waiting in quarantine for 21 days?
Obama hasnt invented the rapid ebola blood test yet.

You people screamed that it's all Obama's fault. He's a bio terrorist! He's trying to kill all white people!

Now that the government took over, after the private hospital that totally bungled the job, and has solved the problem the private hospital created, you conservatives now say Obama had nothing to do with the good job the government did.

You people are really over the edge.

If it was all his fault that people got ebola here, then it's all his fault for solving the problem.

Obama cured the camera man?

Of course he did....
There are no limits to what this guy can do according to the Libs.
Curing the sick....that's nothing.

And according to you people.

According to conservatives Obama is responsible for ebola being brought to America.

Which is equally ridiculous as saying there are no limits on what Obama can do.

Face it, a few days ago conservatives were screaming that the nation was going to be swept by ebola and it's all Obama's fault.

Now, we know that's not going to happen.

I will say, a private hospital bungled the whole thing at first and did cause conditions for an outbreak in Texas. It was only when the government was called in that we saw people being properly treated and recover. It was only when we saw the government called in that we saw proper containment procedures and the ebola contained to a few people. The crisis that the conservatives were screaming about was prevented by the government.

I'm not saying it was all Obama. I'm saying that the CDC is a part of the government. I'm giving the credit to those who actually are responsible for the results we have now. The people at the CDC.

Two weeks ago we were warned about an Ebola virus sweeping the nation uncontrolled

Today......no Americans have died in spite of Obama lack of action.

What will the republicans do now? Will it be back to benghazi or will they return to isis?

The patient goes to a private hospital in Texas. He has no insurance or any way to pay the bill. So the private hospital does what it always does with uninsured people. They ignored his 103 temperature, they ignored that he told them he's from Liberia. They diagnose him with a sinus infection and send him out into the community to possibly infect more people.

The patient returns to the hospital this time in an ambulance. Does the private hospital do the right thing this time? Of course not! Money is more important than preventing an ebola outbreak in America. Does the hospital call the CDC? Of course not. It was the patient's nephew who called the CDC.

The government takes over the situation and within a couple weeks, the deadly ebola outbreak is prevented.

That's the best explanation of what the hospital did that I've read.

Obama cured the camera man?

Of course he did....
There are no limits to what this guy can do according to the Libs.
Curing the sick....that's nothing.

And according to you people.

According to conservatives Obama is responsible for ebola being brought to America.

Which is equally ridiculous as saying there are no limits on what Obama can do.

Face it, a few days ago conservatives were screaming that the nation was going to be swept by ebola and it's all Obama's fault.

Now, we know that's not going to happen.

I will say, a private hospital bungled the whole thing at first and did cause conditions for an outbreak in Texas. It was only when the government was called in that we saw people being properly treated and recover. It was only when we saw the government called in that we saw proper containment procedures and the ebola contained to a few people. The crisis that the conservatives were screaming about was prevented by the government.

I'm not saying it was all Obama. I'm saying that the CDC is a part of the government. I'm giving the credit to those who actually are responsible for the results we have now. The people at the CDC.

1. No conservatives are saying Obama is responsible for Ebola coming to America.....yet. We are saying that his refusal to stop people from coming puts us at risk and that we might get infections as a result.

2. There are loonies on both sides of the isle, like the ones on the left that blame the NRA for Ebola in Dallas.

3. There is no outbreak in Dallas.

4. The government's proper containment procedures? The guy died and two nurses got infected. Good job government!

5. The government hasn't prevented a single thing.

6. The CDC did not do anything to affect the results we have now. It was the hospitals that those nurses were taken to. Unless you have proof that they were taken to the CDC for treatment.

That's the best explanation of what the hospital did that I've read.

That is utter nonsense, but instead of looking at it logically and critically, you accept it because it supports your love and trust of government.

Pathetic really.

The nurses were taken to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, a private hospital you bunch of government loving imbeciles.

And Dallas Presbyterian Hospital prevented a spread of Ebola, unless you think that there are a whole bunch of Ebola infected people wandering around Dallas and we just aren't being told about it.

The nurses were taken to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, a private hospital you bunch of government loving imbeciles.

And Dallas Presbyterian Hospital prevented a spread of Ebola, unless you think that there are a whole bunch of Ebola infected people wandering around Dallas and we just aren't being told about it.
From Emory's website:

Welcome to the website for the Emory Prevention Research Center (EPRC). We are dedicated to improving the lives of Georgia residents by developing and testing innovative interventions, evaluating promising practices, and training practitioners on evidence-based practices to prevent cancer and other chronic diseases. We are located in Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health and are one of 37 Prevention Research Centers supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please take a moment to browse our website and learn more about the EPRC.

If Republicans had their way there would be no support from the CDC to Emory and you know it as well as I do.

Today......no Americans have died in spite of Obama lack of action.

Lack of action? Shirley you jest

Our Messiah appointed a fucking Ebola czar who stopped the infection in its tracks

What exactly did Obama do to save the country from Ebola? Play a round of golf?

The first thing our Messiah did was ignore the gloom and doom predictions of the right
Then he ignored demands to try to overreact to a health crisis that was not a serious threat outside affected areas
Then he took reasonable actions based on scientific and medical advice rather than talk radio

Once again, our Messiah proved to be the only adult in the room

From Emory's website:

Welcome to the website for the Emory Prevention Research Center (EPRC). We are dedicated to improving the lives of Georgia residents by developing and testing innovative interventions, evaluating promising practices, and training practitioners on evidence-based practices to prevent cancer and other chronic diseases. We are located in Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health and are one of 37 Prevention Research Centers supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please take a moment to browse our website and learn more about the EPRC.

If Republicans had their way there would be no support from the CDC to Emory and you know it as well as I do.

Bull shit. First of all the fact that the CDC supports Emory doesn't make the government responsible for containing the Ebola virus which was the main contention in the other post, and second, republicans aren't stopping the CDC from supporting research into diseases.
You are, as usual, full of shit.

What exactly did Obama do to save the country from Ebola? Play a round of golf?

The first thing our Messiah did was ignore the gloom and doom predictions of the right
Then he ignored demands to try to overreact to a health crisis that was not a serious threat outside affected areas
Then he took reasonable actions based on scientific and medical advice rather than talk radio

Once again, our Messiah proved to be the only adult in the room

So basically he did nothing. Well, he excels at that.

Well Conservatives...........looks like you have two options

1. Admit that you overreacted to the Ebola scare

2. Thank President Obama for saving the country from Ebola

From Emory's website:

Bull shit. First of all the fact that the CDC supports Emory doesn't make the government responsible for containing the Ebola virus which was the main contention in the other post, and second, republicans aren't stopping the CDC from supporting research into diseases.
You are, as usual, full of shit.
On the contrary, without the CDC Emory would be just another podunk hospital. Also from their website:

"Collaborations with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which is adjacent to the Emory campus, significantly enhance our training program. Trainees may attend conferences and do research projects under the supervision of CDC investigators who are also part of our clinical faculty. The CDC also provides opportunities for valuable experience in epidemiology and statistics. Additional expertise is in epidemiology and international health is available at the Emory School of Public Health and the Carter Center."

Forum List

Back