Thank You Black Community

Calling him a thief? That's a lot nicer than he deserves IMO.

And yet none of you can even address what he said.
It would be a waste of time. A big ol' FUCK YOU is all people like him and you deserve.

Time will continue to march along, better to just ignore you scumbags.

Except that the problems you ignore are killing people by the thousands and ruining lives by the millions.
Not. Discussing. It.

When he writes his own shit, I might. Don't hold yer breath though.

LOL!

Like you really expect anyone to believe that this is some type of principled stand on your part, instead of just not having any counter points?

:haha:

It would be a waste of time. A big ol' FUCK YOU is all people like him and you deserve.

Except that the problems you ignore are killing people by the thousands and ruining lives by the millions.
Except the problems you exaggerate have been drastically improving for decades, and bigoted racists like yourself die off by the tens of thousands every year and are replaced by better generations.

Tank can't even come with his own racist tripe to spew. He has to rip off the nonsense of others. Too funny.
Why is it racist and nonsense?

You said the black word,anything with the black word is racist.

No, it isn't. Tank is a racist but likes to pretend otherwise. It is something I almost never call another person b/c it is far too over used. It is almost rote at this point; however, in the case of Tank it is a spot on usage of the word.

And by what 'he said' you mean a copy and paste job being passed off as his own work. lol

People are dying while you focus on attribution.

Well if people are dying it is total cool to pass off the works of others as your own. lol.

cosby.jpg

oj simpson.jpg
michael jackson.jpg
al sharpton.jpg
al sharpton.jpg

Why are these liberals so upset with my post?

It is exactly what they think

Except the problems you exaggerate have been drastically improving for decades, and bigoted racists like yourself die off by the tens of thousands every year and are replaced by better generations.

And always far worse for the blacks than the whites. Why is that?

Your use of the Race Card is noted, you asshole.

Can't isn't he correct term. We've had this exact discussion several times.

Really? And did it degenerate into a bunch of libs using the Race Card to hide the fact that they can't defend their positions honestly and seriously?

Cause that is what I normally see from you clowns.

Really? And did it degenerate into a bunch of libs using the Race Card to hide the fact that they can't defend their positions honestly and seriously?

You say "can't".....when you mean to say "won't". It's very confusing for you. Maybe English is your second language?

Okay you bigoted racist. The current generation of Americans in their 20's have grandparents who lived when it was common and acceptable to consider blacks subhuman animals. A couple generations from now people won't even think about that and race relations will be fine, and the black community much improved. Just like it happened with white ethnicities that hated each other a century+ ago like the Irish, Germans, Jews, Italians, etc.

We just need for bastards like yourself, black or white, to hurry up and die off.

Not. Discussing. It.

When he writes his own shit, I might. Don't hold yer breath though.

LOL!

Like you really expect anyone to believe that this is some type of principled stand on your part, instead of just not having any counter points?

:haha:
Talking to Tank is like talking to a rock. Believe what you want. You are really nothing.

You say "can't".....when you mean to say "won't". It's very confusing for you. Maybe English is your second language?

You already made that point, you claimed that you have had this discussion before.

And then, I responded to that post of yours.

Is there something wrong with your brain that you did not see that before you hit the reply button?

Or did I completely hit the nail on the head with this question,

which, on the off chance you are brain damaged and not dishonest, I will repost below,

Cause that is what I normally see from you clowns

Okay you bigoted racist. The current generation of Americans in their 20's have grandparents who lived when it was common and acceptable to consider blacks subhuman animals. A couple generations from now people won't even think about that and race relations will be fine, and the black community much improved. Just like it happened with white ethnicities that hated each other a century+ ago like the Irish, Germans, Jews, Italians, etc.

We just need for bastards like yourself, black or white, to hurry up and die off.

th.jpg

Forum List

Back