Thank God It Is Friday

NO something a bit stronger ya know " spirits" !!! :alco: :cheers2: :wine:

Originally posted by Johnney
well im on the wagon for the time being...lol

Thats ok Ill drink enough for you !! :beer: :alco: :alco: :alco:

I think I am going to get a daquri in a few minutes !

pinacolada's rule!!

Pina Colada it is !!!

Yeap you win today's prize Johnney !! See what's behind the curtain for you !!! :clap:

Originally posted by jon_forward
not feeling well johnney? brewski's getting the worse of you?
yeah they were kickin my ass, needed to take a break from it for a bit...lol

Originally posted by janeeng
Friday is here, and i wish the hell is was Monday already!!! there was a time when I just counted the minutes for the weekend to start, now I count for it to end! :(
Come on over, we'll commiserate together.

Originally posted by Moi
Come on over, we'll commiserate together.

hahahha, If it were just a little earlier, I might have done that, but then again, took me an hour tonight to get to Woodbridge, and usually take me 15 minutes.

Originally posted by janeeng
hahahha, If it were just a little earlier, I might have done that, but then again, took me an hour tonight to get to Woodbridge, and usually take me 15 minutes.
Weekend ain't over sweetheart and I got 1/2 a case of wine just sitting here. All that traffic and you'd be better off leaving at 10 p.m. Just put the kids in the car to sleep and get your coolie up here.

Originally posted by Moi
Weekend ain't over sweetheart and I got 1/2 a case of wine just sitting here. All that traffic and you'd be better off leaving at 10 p.m. Just put the kids in the car to sleep and get your coolie up here.

Damn, you just had to go and mention WINE!!!!!! If I didn't just have 2 needles in my back, I just might have left soon to come!

Originally posted by Moi
EWWWW wine... cant bring myself to drink it. jenn an me went to chicago for a week once jsut to get away and went to some fancy ass resturant. i told her to bring som wine, scratch that, some good wine. it was like 10.00 a glass. she swore to me it was good.... fucking liar! tasted like shit. after a couple glasses of it i had a bottle of champaigne. now that was good, better have been for what i paid for it!

EWWWW wine... cant bring myself to drink it. jenn an me went to chicago for a week once jsut to get away and went to some fancy ass resturant. i told her to bring som wine, scratch that, some good wine. it was like 10.00 a glass. she swore to me it was good.... fucking liar! tasted like shit. after a couple glasses of it i had a bottle of champaigne. now that was good, better have been for what i paid for it!

Ah quit your whining now! hahahahaha!!! don't matter what it tastes like, after a few, doesn't really matter!!!!!! :D

Forum List

Back