Thank God It Is Friday

S

Sandy73

I HAVE HAD A HORRIDOUS WEEK AND I AM READY FOR A DRINK AND A NICE WEEKEND....

I have had the worst last two weeks of my life..so i can't thank god it's friday..it just keeps getting worst so when it gets better i'll thank god with ya..hope you have a great weekend..:D

Friday is here, and i wish the hell is was Monday already!!! there was a time when I just counted the minutes for the weekend to start, now I count for it to end! :(

You too Jenn !! I am ready to just walk out of this damn place ! I have had enough of the BS at my job !!!:bsflag:

Hey Janeen which airport shoud i fly into ?

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
You too Jenn !! I am ready to just walk out of this damn place ! I have had enough of the BS at my job !!!:bsflag:
Well join the club..i still have to work tonight the hole two hours at my wonderful job and than i have to work all this dam weekend until 5 now that really sucks so if you walk out let me know and i will do the same. we can be job less together..:clap1:

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah we can spend the whole day on USMB !!

If i got pd to do that i would be a millionaire !:D

Originally posted by Jmarie
Where you going i want to come too. can i please???:D

i am going to see my woman !!! ahahaha Janeen !

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah we can spend the whole day on USMB !!

If i got pd to do that i would be a millionaire !:D
I would be an half of an millionaire..i'm not really there yet almost i guess if i keep this up..i might be as high as johnney is..i would a millionarie if do that..:teeth:

Hey Janeen which airport shoud i fly into ?

Newark Airport Sandy!!!!! I don't know if Delta is an airline that comes to you or not, but I found they have cheapest rates, either that or Continental! I am not too too far from there, and will be waiting for ya!

i am going to see my woman !!! ahahaha Janeen !
i don't care i want to get away for along time..i need a vacation really really bad..:mad:

I am thinking the end of may maybe .. DO i have a place to stay or do i need to get a room to crash ?

Damn girl, your staying with me, either here, or, maybe we will have to get a place on night after a night in the city! :D but count on staying with me.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Dont come here Sandy! will send her on a one way your way!:D

If your paying Evil, I will start packing!!!!!!!!!

Dont come here Sandy! will send her on a one way your way!:D

sure she can hang with me for a while !! we will probably be in jail for a while too !

What are you two a little :gay:

That's right, jealous that you won't be able to watch? hahaha!

Originally posted by janeeng
Friday is here, and i wish the hell is was Monday already!!! there was a time when I just counted the minutes for the weekend to start, now I count for it to end! :(
me too!! i start my new job monday!!

Forum List

Back