Thank God for Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
In 2000 the Republicans inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later they left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a collapsed economy, and two useless wars. Thank God, Obama is president because no telling what they would leave us with if they controlled the presidency.

In 2000 the Republicans inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later they left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a collapsed economy, and two useless wars. Thank God, Obama is president because no telling what they would leave us with if they controlled the presidency.

Can I puke on your floor or in your trash can? Watching you spew shit out of your mouth has turned my stomach. I seriously hope you don't believe the crap you have just typed.

You're an idiot and your boy created most of the problems we have. STFU you f-ing goober.

Oh, and bye ...

wow so the dot com bubble and consequent market drop, and recession was an alternative reality?...well thank god...:rolleyes:

wow so the dot com bubble and consequent market drop, and recession was an alternative reality?...well thank god...:rolleyes:

Don't mind chrissy. He's been part of another reality (aka USSR) for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back