Tennessee Results

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Right now, the Dems are taking one hell of a beating here in Tennessee. About a half hour after the first polls closed (EDT polls) - Central time starts about an hour west of Knoxville - Bill Haslam (R) was declared the winner of the Governor's race. He had 3/4 of the votes and the Dem candidate had about 1/4. The Dem gave his concession notice early on.

I'm just amazed that Lincoln Davis is getting his ass so thoroughly kicked. :)

What about Marceaux???

How is he doing? He will make an excellent Governor with all those grassy lots and mandatory gun carrying.

What about Marceaux???

How is he doing? He will make an excellent Governor with all those grassy lots and mandatory gun carrying.

I'm attending his victory party right now. He's waiting for Haslam to call and concede, and is expecting the go ahead any second to give his victory speech. :clap2:

Tennessee Dems took a beating for the rest of the evening. I think there were only two little local seats that went to the Dems. The voting margins were huge and in a couple races the Reps took every single vote in their districts - every vote.

I'm just amazed that Lincoln Davis is getting his ass so thoroughly kicked. :)

That was a particularly nasty campaign that gained national attention and a good financial hand from the Republican Party. Davis really crossed the line with his ads against DesJarlais and there were numerous complaints at the polls because of the ads.

Forum List

Back