Thailand refuses to allow refugees in........

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ABikerSailor, Jan 26, 2009.

1. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,463
    It seems that now the rest of the world is starting to shun the Islamic people....

Probe questions fate of refugees in Thailand - CNN.com

You know.....the Islamic people have been persecuting the population of the world for a long time via terrorism and violence.

It's good to see that Thailand is starting to refuse to allow these violent people in, as well as kinda interesting to see the BBC and Sky refusing to broadcast requests for aid to be sent to Gaza.

Good. They've told everyone else to convert or be killed. Now? Its come back upon them and they are being shunned.

Incidentally, the reason they went away to Thailand? They were being threatened in their own place, so they left, and want to start bullshit all over in another country.

I say, give 'em enough food and water to keep them for a week, and then take 'em back out in international waters.

2. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,463
    And now.....the BBC and Sky are refusing to run aid requests for Gaza.....

3. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    I tell ya.. when looking around at the globe and pondering which nations are bellwether states that seep human rights and liberty the FIRST one that always comes to mind is... Thailand.

4. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,463
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Mayanmar? That is where they went after the monks.......

I applaud Thailand for not allowing Islamic lunatics into their country.

5. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    You can applaud whomever you want to. Acting like Libya is your new hero because they shit on arabs probably doesn't say much about you or Libya. FYI.

6. Sky Dancer

Sky Dancer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,164
    Burmese democratic icon Aung San Suu Kyi has been presented with the prestigious Trumpet of Conscience Award for leading the people of her country in the fight against the military junta.

The annual award is given by Realizing the Dream, a non-profit organization set up by Martin Luther King III in honour of his father great Martin Luther King Jr. The award is given on the occasion of birth anniversary of the great American leader. Monday happens to be his 80th birthday.

At a glittering function held last evening, a few blocks away from the US capitol, the award was presented by Queen Noor of Jordan to Aung Ding, executive director of US Campaign for Burma, on behalf of Aung San Suu Kyi.

"Daw Aung San Suu Kyi epitomizes the ideals of this award," Queen Noor said in her speech. "She is a freedom fighter and passionate advocate for the use of non-violent action against repression and military force," she said.

"A dedicated practicnor of Buddhism, a dedicated student of Gandhian principles and a follower of King's teachings, Aung San Suu Kyi has led her followers in Burma to engage the repressor with calm, passion and collective conviction," Queen Noor said.

The Hindu News Update Service

7. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,463
    Where did I say anything about Libya? Shit dude.......my squadron (VFA-131) is the ones that FIRED MISSILES INTO LIBYA!

Never said anything about the Arabs either.

I DID however mention Islamics and Muslims.

8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Clearly, you pick up on sarcasm well. All the more pertinent given how much dick Gaddafi has been sucking these days. I would offer a longer rebuttal but your comprehension of how closely muslims are related to jews and christians is so minimal that it would be a wasted effort trying to educate you beyond your goofy insistence that demons are the core of islam instead of thegod of abraham.

9. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,463
    Well.....how much have you studied Islam? Me? Right around 5 years. I've also been looking (quite a bit actually) into Judaism. One of the best resources for that is the Universal Torah Network here on the web.

Now.......if you were to compare the two, you would see what I'm talking about. Rather quickly too.

For the first 3 years that I was looking into Islam, I was one of the biggest defenders of their belief system. But, when I started to find out what it was REALLY about, I became one of their biggest adversaries.

And, for the record, I like the Middle East. There are some really cool things there. And, I've been all across it, from the Red Sea on the west to the Persian Gulf on the east.

10. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    What a cop out !!

Considering that about 99% of all Arabs are Muslims!!

ABikerSailor you are a fraud delux :cuckoo: