Thai Government Vows to be “First Country” to Declare Pfizer Contracts “Null” After Princess Drops of Heart Attack, Dr. Bhakdi Presents “Fraud”

Since July, 2021 the United States has shared 2,500,020 safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine doses with the people of Thailand – free of cost. This includes 1,500,000 Pfizer and 1,000,020 Moderna doses. Of the 2,500,020 vaccine doses, 100% were donated through bilateral agreements.

Good luck getting this communist shithole to ever admit it. Of course the first order of business was to exempt themselves from the clot shot. Imagine that.

millionaires that fuck kids.jpg

I sleep like a tiny baby every night knowing that I wasn't injected with AIDS. What a fucking genius... hmm?

Good luck getting this communist shithole to ever admit it. Of course the first order of business was to exempt themselves from the clot shot. Imagine that.

View attachment 752129

I sleep like a tiny baby every night knowing that I wasn't injected with AIDS. What a fucking genius... hmm?

Trump Tells Supporters 'It's A Great Vaccine, It's A Safe Vaccine'​

https://khn.org › morning-breakout › trump-tells-suppo...

Mar 17, 2021 — Former President Donald Trump backed the coronavirus vaccines developed during his administration, as concern grows over hesitancy among ...

Since July, 2021 the United States has shared 2,500,020 safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine doses with the people of Thailand – free of cost. This includes 1,500,000 Pfizer and 1,000,020 Moderna doses. Of the 2,500,020 vaccine doses, 100% were donated through bilateral agreements.

Remember like five minutes ago when you erroneously posted that Thailand didn't have Pfizer vaccines, then rushed to delete it because it was too easy to disprove even by your low standards?

Yeah, me too.

Forum List

Back