Text of the State of the Union Address

Why is it Zander just can't accept the fact that Obama likely got better than decent grades in college? Not like it matters much anyway about his Presidency today.

Why is it Zander just can't accept the fact that Obama likely got better than decent grades in college? Not like it matters much anyway about his Presidency today.

because he disagrees with him, politically. so that means he can't acknowledge anything admirable, accomplished or worthwhile about the president.

glen beck told him so.

because he disagrees with him, politically. so that means he can't acknowledge anything admirable, accomplished or worthwhile about the president.

glen beck told him so.

Oh please, drop the projections! I think he probably was a good student, and maybe he actually was in the top 10%. But you cannot prove it, and that was the point.

As for him as a person, he is very personable and he seems to be a good father and husband too. But he has never released his transcripts. I simply want the same standards for all. Just imagine if it was Bush......you'd be in high C and we all know it.

PS - I don't watch Glenn Beck or listen to talk radio. If you think I am a "nutbar" because I don't take your word as legal fact, well, that is your privilege.

Go back and reread my post boy genius.....I think he probably was a good student. But opinion is not PROOF.

He was probably raised to believe that people with darker skin can't get good grades of their own volition and need the paternalistic helping hand of master (I mean white mentor).

I should hope that attitudes like that are becoming a rarity. Based on the plethora of accusations that Obama had shitty grades, I think those attitudes are still very prevalent in some circles.

I'm not trying to incite racial crap like those trolls wither. I think my point is legitimate in this instance.

Luckily, Affirmative Action put Obama at the front of the Presidential line. :clap2:

you know, you have to give people their due. you don't get to be president of harvard law review without knowing how to write.

so don't be bitter. you could pick smart people to be your candidates, too.

You don't get an MBA from Harvard without being smart either..

with a 'c' average?

Tell us Jilli, what was Barry's grade point average when he went for his MBA........ oh wait, he didn't go for a Masters and his records aren't available for the public to see....... never mind.

You don't get an MBA from Harvard without being smart either..

with a 'c' average?

Tell us Jilli, what was Barry's grade point average when he went for his MBA........ oh wait, he didn't go for a Masters and his records aren't available for the public to see....... never mind.

258troll_spray.jpg

Well, if you want to read work he's edited, that's where you'd find it.

I was responding due to the fact that a lot of people seem to think that Obama has had his Law Review years "sealed". If that's in fact not what you were implying, I apologize.

edited is not writing in the context we look for it here, were does it start and end, what did he edit and how much of it..etc etc......No I never said they were sealed but I was surprised as to why we never saw any, Hillarys thesis saw the light of day....he didn't write any articles and if you read the article I posted, I was not the only one who expressed skepticism as to 'reporters looking for articles'.....in any event its a moot point. How do we know what ..do we know his grades from his Harvard years? .*shrugs*

Oh

one more time with feeling ...

We KNOW he was top 10% of his harvard class or he wouldn't have been on law review.
:evil:

We do NOT know that.

What we do know about the HLR is that 14 of their editors are chosen based on combining their first-year grades and competition scores. 20 are selected based on their competition scores alone. The rest are chosen on a discretionary basis.

That is what we know. The problem is that last set of choices.... 'discretionary basis'. Affirmative Action? We do KNOW that Harvard practices Affirmative Action - and was using affirmative action in the early 1990s... which is when Obama was at Harvard. Without his records, we KNOW jack shit.

edited is not writing in the context we look for it here, were does it start and end, what did he edit and how much of it..etc etc......No I never said they were sealed but I was surprised as to why we never saw any, Hillarys thesis saw the light of day....he didn't write any articles and if you read the article I posted, I was not the only one who expressed skepticism as to 'reporters looking for articles'.....in any event its a moot point. How do we know what ..do we know his grades from his Harvard years? .*shrugs*

Oh

one more time with feeling ...

We KNOW he was top 10% of his harvard class or he wouldn't have been on law review.
:evil:

We do NOT know that.

What we do know about the HLR is that 14 of their editors are chosen based on combining their first-year grades and competition scores. 20 are selected based on their competition scores alone. The rest are chosen on a discretionary basis.

That is what we know. The problem is that last set of choices.... 'discretionary basis'. Affirmative Action? We do KNOW that Harvard practices Affirmative Action - and was using affirmative action in the early 1990s... which is when Obama was at Harvard. Without his records, we KNOW jack shit.

seriously, don't argue this issue hon.

He was probably raised to believe that people with darker skin can't get good grades of their own volition and need the paternalistic helping hand of master (I mean white mentor).

I should hope that attitudes like that are becoming a rarity. Based on the plethora of accusations that Obama had shitty grades, I think those attitudes are still very prevalent in some circles.

Actually, it's the left who thinks affirmative action is necessary because blacks can't make it on their own without the gov't help.

Attitudes like that are rare....except in the uber left wing, who view minorities as inferior in a way that demands government intervention to aid with advancement in life.

Actually, it's the left who thinks affirmative action is necessary because blacks can't make it on their own without the gov't help.

Attitudes like that are rare....except in the uber left wing, who view minorities as inferior in a way that demands government intervention to aid with advancement in life.

you wouldn't know what's rare...

same as you wouldn't know what anyone else thinks.

but keep making it up as you go along. :cuckoo:

OMFG... Where do you people get this shit?

Forum List

Back