Text of the State of the Union Address

you know, you have to give people their due. you don't get to be president of harvard law review without knowing how to write.

so don't be bitter. you could pick smart people to be your candidates, too.
He is a gifted, incredible, stunningly brilliant person in every way. He possesses demi-god like qualities of oratory, persuasion, and even alchemy!! When he smokes a cigarette, the cigarette ashes become acorns and the smoke cleans the air! The acorns grow into mighty oak trees that shade and protect all the millions of minions that he alone can preserve, protect, and provide for. He is human perfection.

What a sad, bitter, stupid man you are.

What? Your leg doesn't tingle when obama speaks? You don't faint?

Yes, of course he writes his own stuff - he is a liberal and by default he is simply brilliant, and yes, even magical!! He is roses, lilies, and daffodils , mixed with rainbows, baby tears, and unicorns, floating on a wonderfully lush and opulent magical carpet, gently wafting over elysian fields dusted with fairy dust, where a snow white baby lamb is lying down with a roaring lion who is giving birth to a new baby ... a baby of hope, and change.

Yes, he is brilliant and all republicans who ever existed are vapid, dull, halfwits who can barely read or write. We are truly blessed to have such a gift as Obama. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

you know, you have to give people their due. you don't get to be president of harvard law review without knowing how to write.

great, can I have an example please?

You mean issues of the Harvard Law Review from when Obama was President?

Obama was President of Volume 104.
There's available here. Feel free to purchase as many as you like.
https://www.wshein.com/catalog/103070

Its a good speech, and he'll probably deliver it well.

A few things in there that are "sticky" but not the usual "I'm the man, you don't matter" stuff he threw at us the first two years.

He's got a new writer, that's for sure.

And he may have gotten the message, but I believe it is too late.

he does a lot of his own writing.

today's RCP average approval rating 51.0%
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

He uses a speech writer. He tweeks the text. They all do. They don't have time to write their own speeches.

Yes, of course he writes his own stuff - he is a liberal and by default he is simply brilliant, and yes, even magical!! He is roses, lilies, and daffodils , mixed with rainbows, baby tears, and unicorns, floating on a wonderfully lush and opulent magical carpet, gently wafting over elysian fields dusted with fairy dust, where a snow white baby lamb is lying down with a roaring lion who is giving birth to a new baby ... a baby of hope, and change.

As opposed to conservatives, who are warm (but quickly cooling off) logs of shit, teeming with maggots?

He is a gifted, incredible, stunningly brilliant person in every way. He possesses demi-god like qualities of oratory, persuasion, and even alchemy!! When he smokes a cigarette, the cigarette ashes become acorns and the smoke cleans the air! The acorns grow into mighty oak trees that shade and protect all the millions of minions that he alone can preserve, protect, and provide for. He is human perfection.

What a sad, bitter, stupid man you are.

What? Your leg doesn't tingle when obama speaks? You don't faint?

Nah, not exactly. But thanks for asking! :cool:

I’m asking Congress to eliminate the billions in taxpayer dollars we currently give to oil companies. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but they’re doing just fine on their own. So instead of subsidizing yesterday’s energy, let’s invest in tomorrow’s.

God almighty he's not learned shit in two years. Screw him and the donkey he rode in on.

Its a good speech, and he'll probably deliver it well.

A few things in there that are "sticky" but not the usual "I'm the man, you don't matter" stuff he threw at us the first two years.

He's got a new writer, that's for sure.

And he may have gotten the message, but I believe it is too late.

he does a lot of his own writing.

today's RCP average approval rating 51.0%
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

He uses a speech writer. He tweeks the text. They all do. They don't have time to write their own speeches.

The SOTU is also such a monstrosity of a speech too - every department and interest group has their own demands for what should be in the speech. Hense the reason why, as a speech, it usually sucks.

As opposed to conservatives, who are warm (but quickly cooling off) logs of shit, teeming with maggots?

Don't forget STUPID!!! :clap2::clap2:

wow, could you narrow that down? and how do I know what article he authored? the search feature accepts a title, not an author....

It's amazing someone can talk as long as Obama did about our country and in the end manage to say sooooo little. Is he already running for President again?

Prerequisites for becoming a politician.

wow, could you narrow that down? and how do I know what article he authored? the search feature accepts a title, not an author....

to be on law review, you have to be top 10% of your law school class. to be top 10% of your law school class, you have to know how to write.

it's not that complicated.

Don't forget STUPID!!! :clap2::clap2:

"Stupid" is too smart.

Forum List

Back