Text Of President's Speech Today

So were all suppose to just ignore the Entire last 3 Years and believe that the Obama of this Speech is the one who will Govern if Re-elected?

Horse Shit, anyone that Buys anyone he sells this time around, is a fool.

Unfortunately, governing requires a different approach than does campaigning. When governing, the man has to work with Congress. When campaigning, he does not.

Do you see? Is it clear now?
What is clear is that Obama
1) did not write the speech.
2) has no intention of making all those good things come true.
3) reads a teleprompter just as well today as he has since he became President.
4) has made fools of us all for believing his rosey speeches from the beginning.

The man is a total loss.

That's what amazes me. Obama has been such a Failure he has even let down his Base on the Left. Yet they stand ready and willing to buy his Glowing Speeches as second time around. Pure Insanity. The Mask is off, anyone who does not know exactly who Obama is by now, Is a fool.

If you believe he will be any different the second time around, any more Bi-Partisan, Any Less Divisive, Forget about it. With no Election to worry about he will be even more Set on his Agenda or Bust.

This is the most important Election in 150 Years. Period. Do we sign on to certain doom with 4 more years of Hope and Change, or take a chance that another GOP President can get it right this time. Shitty choices I know, but it is what it is.

Even Obama's so called Compromises are usually Either Traps laid, or Loaded on the back end with exactly what the GOP does not want. For Example he has been running around talking about how he wants to keep giving us all Tax Cuts and the GOP is against it. Why? Because the way he wants to pay for it of course, on the back end. Compromise my ass, Nothing Obama does is not a calculated, Chicago Politics Move. All he Cares about is Perception, not Reality. Which is true of Many Politicians, But then Obama was suppose to be better than this.

He certainly has left me hoping for a change.

Don't ya all just LOVE this man CAMPAINING day in and day ON OUR DIME?

and then telling us WE CAN'T do with him and the GOVERNEMT.

Let's have a look at what you guys are putting up to oppose him.

One guy says Corporations are people..and has a background which includes take over a company..firing everyone..then hiring the young guys back with no benefits and less pay.

One guy says poor people's kids should be janitors at the schools they go to, because poor people don't work. He's also said that white christian culture is the most superior culture in the world.

The rest? Oh gosh. :badgrin:

Any one of the GOP candidates can beat Obama.

Are you this delusional that you can't see the writing on the wall?

He had a great opportunity last week when he was in Scranton Pa campaigning,he should have taken the 1/2 ride north and paid a visit to the Binghamton area after ,the devastating floods this fall,people are hurting but pulling their wight to get through this,but not a word ever from him. This has not gone unnoticed a simple encouragement of support,but he is more interested in votes. Luck is his only hope this time.

This man is one of the cold heartest persons on the planet. He never recognized nor acknowledged the Nashville flood either. Go figure.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/us/politics/text-obamas-speech-in-kansas.html

This is the Obama that will run in 2012. He will not be beaten.

He doesn't write his speeches. This is like saying David Frum won't be beaten.

lol - good one.

I think sometimes Amelia because so many people and I am not criticizing here have different personnas on the net (my name is only changed to protect my kids and you can still find me on the back of an album cover) I know these people. I am real and for true.

If you called up JD Roberts tomorrow and asked him if he had to help me pick up Ronnie Spector during a Much Music interview at a party I threw, he would remember the incident. It was hysterical. Sorry Ronnie. :badgrin: She really took a header. I used to throw promo parties for a living. Not bad eh? I got paid big bucks for getting people sloshed. :D

Now David is the son of Barbara. A woman I highly respected despite her serious left wing leanings but that goes hand in hand with CBC.

This is why I could never buy completely into President Bush as a true conservative if he had David as one of his speech writers. David son of Barbara he was still left of center.

ETA: and I still think JD is one of the most beautiful things Canada has ever contributed to America. The man is gorgeous in real life too.

Last edited:

One guy says Corporations are people..and has a background which includes take over a company..firing everyone..then hiring the young guys back with no benefits and less pay.

One guy says poor people's kids should be janitors at the schools they go to, because poor people don't work. He's also said that white christian culture is the most superior culture in the world.

Well, half of the country is of the mind "anyone BUT Obama". (RCP - Obama vs. an unnamed Republican)

And his approval ratings are close to Carter's at the same point in the term

So, yeah, it's looking real good. :thup:

How is anything Obama said going to help our economy grow? I would hope the majority of the American people would not be stupid enough to fall for Obama's teleprompter this time. I just can't believe he can win again.:eusa_pray:

He had a great opportunity last week when he was in Scranton Pa campaigning,he should have taken the 1/2 ride north and paid a visit to the Binghamton area after ,the devastating floods this fall,people are hurting but pulling their wight to get through this,but not a word ever from him. This has not gone unnoticed a simple encouragement of support,but he is more interested in votes. Luck is his only hope this time.

This man is one of the cold heartest persons on the planet. He never recognized nor acknowledged the Nashville flood either. Go figure.

What's that say about the House Republicans who wanted dollar for dollar cuts in disaster relief or they wouldn't fund FEMA for the floods?

I read the text of Obama's speech and it was the same old...same old.

Here's the glaring problem with our President's theory that raising the tax rate on the wealthy to the same level as when Clinton was in office will result in 23 million jobs and the elimination of the deficit...Clinton was able to do that BECAUSE of the Dot Com Boom...Obama doesn't have anything remotely like that on the horizen. Clinton was able to raise the tax rate BECAUSE the economy was booming. He was able to cut the deficit because we had so much revenue coming in from the Dot Com Boom. Obama doesn't have either of those things going on. Even liberal economists like Christina Romer have come out and cautioned against raising taxes during a weak economy like we have now. I'm sorry, Laugher but if anyone sits down and REALLY examines what it is that he's proposing, they will quickly arrive at the conclusion that his plan is a drastically flawed fiscal policy that will simply extend the length of our recession.

Its so much the same old same old that no one is even bothering to listen anymore.

Raising taxes is a very bad idea. He's really pushing his class warfare BS because he sure as hell can't run on his crappy record.

Here's the glaring problem with our President's theory that raising the tax rate on the wealthy to the same level as when Clinton was in office will result in 23 million jobs and the elimination of the deficit...Clinton was able to do that BECAUSE of the Dot Com Boom...Obama doesn't have anything remotely like that on the horizen. Clinton was able to raise the tax rate BECAUSE the economy was booming. He was able to cut the deficit because we had so much revenue coming in from the Dot Com Boom. Obama doesn't have either of those things going on. Even liberal economists like Christina Romer have come out and cautioned against raising taxes during a weak economy like we have now. I'm sorry, Laugher but if anyone sits down and REALLY examines what it is that he's proposing, they will quickly arrive at the conclusion that his plan is a drastically flawed fiscal policy that will simply extend the length of our recession.

Its so much the same old same old that no one is even bothering to listen anymore.

Raising taxes is a very bad idea. He's really pushing his class warfare BS because he sure as hell can't run on his crappy record.

Oh, there's a lot of people listening... just not most of the people on here.

That's seriously cold hearted. How many people died?

Why is raising taxes on the super rich a bad idea?

They going to leave the country? Because:

-They don't add value to the companies they work at.
-Use their money to influence policy and that policy is bad for the majority of Americans.
-Extract wealth from the economy.
-Are using that wealth to create a class of people that always take.
-Oh..and they DON'T create jobs.

So if they want to leave because of tax increases?

Good riddance.

So were all suppose to just ignore the Entire last 3 Years and believe that the Obama of this Speech is the one who will Govern if Re-elected?

Horse Shit, anyone that Buys anyone he sells this time around, is a fool.

Unfortunately, governing requires a different approach than does campaigning. When governing, the man has to work with Congress. When campaigning, he does not.

Do you see? Is it clear now?

So what your saying is Barack Obama has no intention of ever governing this nation.

Why would he start now ?

Yes, these are their primary platforms. :cuckoo:

I am sure you a joy to talk to.

I hope you don't complain about Ann Coulter....you sound just as fanatic....but you are not funny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back