Texas wins again

He ADMITTED his guilt numerous times. There was never any doubt. The latest was an attempt to pervert Justice for Political reasons. I do believe the Supreme Court had a right to review the case if they so chose but I doubt they would have changed anything, the man was guilty.

This was all about politics.

In your opinion.

In fact it’s commonplace and appropriate to have as comprehensive a review as possible, particularly with the death penalty. To not have a comprehensive review would be irresponsible. Indeed, that he admitted his guilt is all the more reason for a comprehensive review. Guilt and punishment are determined by the law and courts, not defendants and the general pubic.

This is yet another non-issue.

His last words were "Viva Mexico". A man who has lived in the USA since he was 3 years old. Many want to make those kids citizens and yet his allegiance was to another country even though he got a free education here and was raised here.

"This has been, and will be Mexico again". Sad, isn't it?

Well, I think it's closer to home than that. The Obama administration is targeting threats to reelection, and smearing a little bad on the TX governor is merely a tactic to win at all costs. The Obama admin. may have petitioned the Mexican government for an assist as Obama gave his rival, Rick Perry the old one-two.

Mexico likely answered the call, the Dead Man Walking got the impression somebody from Mexico cared about him, so he honored them with his last few words.

Mexico actually got a present. They got rid of a criminal family who would produce such a person as a rapist, and we lost at least one citizen, maybe more unknown deaths had already been caused by this killer, who knows?
We had to pay to incarcerate and respect the rights of this killer for it sounds like the better part of two decades in which the Mexican consulate did absolutely and positively nothing.

That's why I think Obama is a corrupt person. He ordered scrutiny from others in the international community, not for the purpose of justice, but to embarrass his rival so he will have one less worry next November, 2012.

I'm sick of politicians reaching out away from this nation to harm their fellow citizens who happen to be their rivals. Kissing alien ass to wipe out one's political opponent sucks lemons, and I'm sorry the penal system was used to politically damage a man who has served Texas as governor three times.

God protect us from sick criminals and politicians who manipulate their own country with foreign interests who may be completely unsympathetic to America.

You....are....(Second Stage Freudian Insult omitted)...clueless.....

I have an unspin machine. Toss that verbiage in it, and it comes out like this: "Oh, no!!!! Somebody figured it out!!!!! Bring in the Doctor, the Nurse, the Lady with the Alligator Purse, and the F word, too..."

muwahahahaha.

Well, I think it's closer to home than that. The Obama administration is targeting threats to reelection, and smearing a little bad on the TX governor is merely a tactic to win at all costs. The Obama admin. may have petitioned the Mexican government for an assist as Obama gave his rival, Rick Perry the old one-two.

Mexico likely answered the call, the Dead Man Walking got the impression somebody from Mexico cared about him, so he honored them with his last few words.

Mexico actually got a present. They got rid of a criminal family who would produce such a person as a rapist, and we lost at least one citizen, maybe more unknown deaths had already been caused by this killer, who knows?
We had to pay to incarcerate and respect the rights of this killer for it sounds like the better part of two decades in which the Mexican consulate did absolutely and positively nothing.

That's why I think Obama is a corrupt person. He ordered scrutiny from others in the international community, not for the purpose of justice, but to embarrass his rival so he will have one less worry next November, 2012.

I'm sick of politicians reaching out away from this nation to harm their fellow citizens who happen to be their rivals. Kissing alien ass to wipe out one's political opponent sucks lemons, and I'm sorry the penal system was used to politically damage a man who has served Texas as governor three times.

God protect us from sick criminals and politicians who manipulate their own country with foreign interests who may be completely unsympathetic to America.

I have an unspin machine. Toss that verbiage in it, and it comes out like this: "Oh, no!!!! Somebody figured it out!!!!! Bring in the Doctor, the Nurse, the Lady with the Alligator Purse, and the F word, too..."

muwahahahaha.

If you really thought that you would not have made your first post. I stick by my original post to you - sans Freudian insult

muwahahahaha.

If you really thought that you would not have made your first post. I stick by my original post to you - sans Freudian insult

Yeah? Well, I stick by my disgust for a person in the White House who is so weak he has to go to International circles where he made who knows what kinds of deals and promises to get rid of the slim chance his chief American threat to his reelection campaign is Texas Governor Rick Perry is ruint internationally.

Out with Obama!

Last edited:
Oh, well, better hope some innocent US citizen is not caught up in something unsavory where they are innocent in some foreign land..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

Some of these threads show how fucking stupid these right wingers are. Truly stupid.

The US has signed treaties with other countries that they could offer support for one of their citizens charged with a crime in the US. If one of our citizens were charged, we would hope our government would support them in a foreign country. Because in Blue states, we believe people are innocent until proven guilty and we care about other Americans.

In this case, it's not about "guilt or innocence". It's about access for a foreign country to one of it's citizens. Something we, as the United States, expects. Texas blocked that access.

Can you right wingers understand? It's not about guilt or innocence. It's about blocking a foreign country from access to one of it's citizens. It's about our foreign policy. It's about Americans arrested overseas. Texas may have given them a death sentence. It's another one of those "unintended consequences" right wingers are always surprised by.

Yet, you will see them yelling, "Oh look, you are DEFENDING a murderer", when no one was. Pitiful people. Truly pitiful. They just don't understand anything more complex than Swiss Cheese and a cracker.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And this.

This ruling now potentially threatens Americans abroad. If an American is arrested abroad, why would a country allow American intervention?

His last words were "Viva Mexico". A man who has lived in the USA since he was 3 years old. Many want to make those kids citizens and yet his allegiance was to another country even though he got a free education here and was raised here.

It's not about politics. I believe the Bush administration originally intervened in this case five years ago.

Oh, well, better hope some innocent US citizen is not caught up in something unsavory where they are innocent in some foreign land..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

Some of these threads show how fucking stupid these right wingers are. Truly stupid.

The US has signed treaties with other countries that they could offer support for one of their citizens charged with a crime in the US. If one of our citizens were charged, we would hope our government would support them in a foreign country. Because in Blue states, we believe people are innocent until proven guilty and we care about other Americans.

In this case, it's not about "guilt or innocence". It's about access for a foreign country to one of it's citizens. Something we, as the United States, expects. Texas blocked that access.

Can you right wingers understand? It's not about guilt or innocence. It's about blocking a foreign country from access to one of it's citizens. It's about our foreign policy. It's about Americans arrested overseas. Texas may have given them a death sentence. It's another one of those "unintended consequences" right wingers are always surprised by.

Yet, you will see them yelling, "Oh look, you are DEFENDING a murderer", when no one was. Pitiful people. Truly pitiful. They just don't understand anything more complex than Swiss Cheese and a cracker.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And this.

This ruling now potentially threatens Americans abroad. If an American is arrested abroad, why would a country allow American intervention?

It's not about politics. I believe the Bush administration originally intervened in this case five years ago.

LMAO. I was waiting to see if anyone else remembered.

The Mexican government was disinterested in Bush' intervention about the sick murder-rapist who left a crude object sticking out of his innocent victim with a screw on one end.

Obama went begging to 'em, all of a huge big sudden, they pretended to take notice.

muwahahahaha.

Yeah? Well, I stick by my disgust for a person in the White House who is so weak he has to go to International circles where he made who knows what kinds of deals and promises to get rid of the slim chance his chief American threat to his reelection campaign is Texas Governor Rick Perry is ruint internationally.

Out with Obama!

Yeah, that's what it was about.....:cuckoo:

The Mexican government was disinterested in Bush' intervention about the sick murder-rapist who left a crude object sticking out of his innocent victim with a screw on one end.

Obama went begging to 'em, all of a huge big sudden, they pretended to take notice.

From the outside looking in, this is what it looks like.

1) Mexican citizen (albeit he's been in the US since he was 3) is about to get executed.
2) Somebody thinks "Hey maybe this guy should have access to his consulate like the treaties we've signed stipulates"
3) We better see what the Supreme Court says about it
4) Supreme Court nixes the idea
5) Somebody from the Obama admin says "Well, you know, if something similar happens to US citizens in Shitstain, Fuckistan, we won't have a leg to stand on"..

Yep, that is right.
Just to educate your ignorant arse (first frueidan insult) Patriotic, Jingoistic, Freedom Becki, this had NOTHING to do with Perry.

From this end it looked like the Obama admin was saying this: "Let's follow the letter of the law, then we'll execute this sumbitch, that way if this shit happens to one of our citizens overseas we'll not only have the firepower to back it up, but the moral high ground too - it's a win win." Now you don't have that.

Gov Perry? I bet Obama gave more thought to the wind he passed while taking a dump this morning....Gov Perry.....pppffftttt...You Texans not only take yourself too seriously, but are one of the most damnest egocentric bunch of people I've ever come across - worse than New Yorkers or Californians combined...."It's all about ME, ME, ME"....tossers the lot of ya...:cool:

Damn right Obama and Holder trying to prolong the agony and pain of the victim's family because the son of a bitch child murder, torturer and rapist didn't get to speak to his consultant first! What utter bullshit.

I hope he is playing chess with Hitler in hell right now!

I have it on good authority he's been assigned to play Tic, Tac, Toe with Jerry Falwell, for eternity.

Out with Obama!

You dern tootin'.

FOREIGN NATIONALS: Obama Administration and U.N. High Commissioner Seek Relief for Texas Death Row Inmate

Last Friday (July 1), the Obama Administration joined officials and organizations in expressing concern for Texas death row inmate Humberto Leal Garcia. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr. appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court to delay Leal's execution scheduled on Thursday, July 7. The Solicitor General wrote that Leal's execution "would place the United States in irreparable breach of its international-law obligation to afford (Leal) review and reconsideration of his claim that his conviction and sentence were prejudiced by Texas authorities' failure to provide consular notification and assistance under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations." In a 30-page brief, the Obama Administration also stated that complying with obligations to "notify consuls in such cases would serve U.S. interests as well as those of the condemned man," including "protecting Americans abroad, fostering cooperation with foreign nations, and demonstrating respect for the international rule of law." The U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights has also written a letter to Texas Governor Rick Perry, asking the governor to commute Leal's sentence to life in prison.

Obama and his henchmen are politicizing this so they can GET RICK PERRY at any cost. They didn't go after anyone else, they selected Texas to get after Rick Perry, pure and simple.

Out with Obama!

You dern tootin'.

FOREIGN NATIONALS: Obama Administration and U.N. High Commissioner Seek Relief for Texas Death Row Inmate

Last Friday (July 1), the Obama Administration joined officials and organizations in expressing concern for Texas death row inmate Humberto Leal Garcia. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr. appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court to delay Leal's execution scheduled on Thursday, July 7. The Solicitor General wrote that Leal's execution "would place the United States in irreparable breach of its international-law obligation to afford (Leal) review and reconsideration of his claim that his conviction and sentence were prejudiced by Texas authorities' failure to provide consular notification and assistance under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations." In a 30-page brief, the Obama Administration also stated that complying with obligations to "notify consuls in such cases would serve U.S. interests as well as those of the condemned man," including "protecting Americans abroad, fostering cooperation with foreign nations, and demonstrating respect for the international rule of law." The U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights has also written a letter to Texas Governor Rick Perry, asking the governor to commute Leal's sentence to life in prison.

Obama and his henchmen are politicizing this so they can GET RICK PERRY at any cost. They didn't go after anyone else, they selected Texas to get after Rick Perry, pure and simple.

Why? What's Perry going to do?

Talk about beating a dead caballo...... oye.....

This POS admitted the crime. Now he's dead. Too bad. He should of thought about that before raping the girl and killing her.

Out with Obama!

You dern tootin'.

Play victim much?

Forum List

Back