Texas Voter ID law shot down by US Judge

U.S. judge finds Texas voter ID law was intended to discriminate
The measure requires voters to present photo identification such as a driver's license, passport or military ID card.

Plaintiffs have argued the law hits elderly and poorer voters, including minorities, hardest because they are less likely to have identification. They contend the measure is used by Republicans to suppress voters who typically align with Democrats.
------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
Ramos said the law had met criteria set by the U.S. Supreme Court to show intent that included its discriminatory impact, a pattern not explainable on other than racial grounds, Texas' history of discriminatory practices and the law's unusually swift passage.
------
I sure hope its more than them saying old, black and latino people are too stupid to get an ID

When I go to the doctor , I show my ID so hummmm old people should have an ID

Wow...judge after judge keep coming to the same conclusion...Texas was trying to suppress minority votes. How weird...it's like the GOP is trying to suppress minority voting...and got caught.
You leftists seem to think minorities are completely useless. Nothing but a bunch of dumbfucks.
If I was a minority, I would hate you.
Progressives are the most condescending of people, I see it all the time. They think just because im a minority i don't get a fair shake in life. Bullshit.
I don't believe any of that fucking shit - the worst thing that's ever happened to minority's is political correctness/affirmative-action.

Lol! You think after hundred plus years of your kind coming up with clever ways to surpress the vote that people don't see the true motives?

Just and example . Lots of older people don't drive . They probably still have their ID. But is long expired and not acceptable .
They can request free IDs through the mail… It's not that fucking tough

in South Dakota it takes about five minutes and no money to obtain an photo ID...
so tough… LOL

Yeah, you only have to travel 50 miles .

And what do you show to get that ID if you don't have a good enough ID to start with?
In South Dakota if you can't afford an photo ID they will give you one for free…

The measure requires voters to present photo identification such as a driver's license, passport or military ID card.

Plaintiffs have argued the law hits elderly and poorer voters, including minorities, hardest because they are less likely to have identification. They contend the measure is used by Republicans to suppress voters who typically align with Democrats.
------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
Ramos said the law had met criteria set by the U.S. Supreme Court to show intent that included its discriminatory impact, a pattern not explainable on other than racial grounds, Texas' history of discriminatory practices and the law's unusually swift passage.
------
I sure hope its more than them saying old, black and latino people are too stupid to get an ID

They probably do. The problem is that you can have 20 ways to ID, but the law says they will only take these 5.

Why does it make sense to use the other forms to be able to get and ID , but they ain't good enough to get to vote !?

in South Dakota it takes about five minutes and no money to obtain an photo ID...
so tough… LOL

And what do you show to get that ID if you don't have a good enough ID to start with?
In South Dakota if you can't afford an photo ID they will give you one for free…

South Dakota is a big empty state . You make it seem like theirs a DMV on every corner .

Look, this is like Trumps Muslim ban. No matter how you dress it up, the courts no the true motive of the law .

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

They probably do. The problem is that you can have 20 ways to ID, but the law says they will only take these 5.

Why does it make sense to use the other forms to be able to get and ID , but they ain't good enough to get to vote !?
Lol
They should do the same thing they do for purchasing firearms, a background check. Firearm ownership and voting are both absolute rights... equally

so tough… LOL

South Dakota is a big empty state . You make it seem like theirs a DMV on every corner .

Look, this is like Trumps Muslim ban. No matter how you dress it up, the courts no the true motive of the law .
Have you ever heard of doing these sort of things online? Lol

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

It's obvious that the meme voter fraud and the GOP's impact on hours, places and times to vote, along with putting a voter idea into the mix, is an attempt by the them to deter/suppress that demographic from voting, and get the vote of the biddable white folks. Hate and fear works, it got us Trump and a Congress of self serving ne'er do wells with power they lust for but will not use judicially.

Two books worth reading, The Myth of Sisyphus and The Rebel by Camus have guided my thinking and reason for posting.

Last edited:
so tough… LOL

Every town in South Dakota has some sort of DMV, and if you don't live in town you always go to town sometime. It's very, very easy to obtain a photo ID in South Dakota…

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

Russians Everywhere Rejoice!
Because the last thing anyone would ever want to do is ensure 1 man = 1 vote, right Lefty?

LMFAO!

You people are too fucking stupid to be part of the gene pool.

Did you hear they are coming out with a new fire arm for Lefties?

It will only fire if you point it at your own foot.

I know why leftists don't want voter integrity. They hate republics!

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

Russians Everywhere Rejoice!
Because the last thing anyone would ever want to do is ensure 1 man = 1 vote, right Lefty?

LMFAO!

You people are too fucking stupid to be part of the gene pool.

Did you hear they are coming out with a new fire arm for Lefties?

It will only fire if you point it at your own foot.
did you direct that at me?

I would think people would realize it's just the smart thing to have a photo ID, it is so easy to obtain.

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

It's obvious that the meme voter fraud and the GOP's impact on hours, places and times to vote, along with putting a voter idea into the mix, is an attempt by the them to deter/suppress that demographic from voting, and get the vote of the biddable white folks. Hate and fear works, it got us Trump and a Congress of self serving ne'er do wells with power they lust for but will not use judicially.

Consider this:

Google Books A Zid=8funDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=Camus,+use+of+false+pathos&source=bl&ots=snngBK8pjb&sig=l3IqWsoIh0TOxP6SmgAUAQaLZ1M&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGw4nAu5zTAhUB-GMKHRy3Ci8Q6AEILjAC#v=onepage&q=Camus%2C%20use%20of%20false%20pathos&f=false
Guess what?
Go obtain A photo ID… Problem solved
Lol

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

try reading the decision... with comprehension.

or you can always opine after you get some understanding of what these laws are. you might also listen to what the losers say about WHY they pass those laws--- they SAY its because they want to keep people from voting.

and we all know the fewer people vote, the more it helps rightwingnut pond scum.

you're welcome

I'm too poor to read.

Lefty doesn't know about this decision yet.

He's too poor to have a TV, newspapers or radio, or shoes even. In fact, lefty is SO POOR, they can't even get to the polling stations to vote.

Everyone in the USA who is a citizen gets a free Social Security card.

Political Decision by The Judge if you can call someone who doesn't respect the law that.

------

Give me a fucking break!
-----
------

so tough… LOL

Have you ever heard of doing these sort of things online? Lol

So you don't trust the persons ID standing in front of you looking to vote, but you do trust an online request for an ID!?

much to do about nothing.... manufactured drama.

There is no reason not to have a photo ID... fact

Forum List

Back