Texas troopers told to push children into Rio Grande, deny water to migrants

It’s a misdemeanor to cross the border, dope.
Yes
and as long as the punishment justifies the crime, no amount of walls , razor wire, or national guard will work

IE~the pen is mightier than the wall , is something most of us get, including our reps

they've been approached many times, no soap

so just why would you think that it so ...errruhm...dope?? ;)

Introduced in House (05/10/2023) This bill establishes a path to citizenship for certain undocumented individuals. The bill also replaces the term alien with noncitizen in the immigration statutes and addresses other related issues. Specifically, the bill establishes a new status of lawful prospective immigrant.
~S~

Last edited:
Yes
and as long as the punishment justifies the crime, no amount of walls , razor wire, or national guard will work

IE~the pen is mightier than the wall , is something most of us get, including our reps

they've been approached many times, no soap

so just why would you think that it so ...errruhm...dope?? ;)

Introduced in House (05/10/2023) This bill establishes a path to citizenship for certain undocumented individuals. The bill also replaces the term alien with noncitizen in the immigration statutes and addresses other related issues. Specifically, the bill establishes a new status of lawful prospective immigrant.
~S~
A misdemeanor, dupe. :cuckoo:

If you want lethal force for that then you have work to do.

You need to make it the way you want through effort. Not want. Or through force.

A misdemeanor, dupe. :cuckoo:

If you want lethal force for that then you have work to do.

You need to make it the way you want through effort. Not want. Or through force.
seems you haven't been able to grasp anything i've written tonight

you may now chalk yourself up with the rest of the unsubstantiated contrarians unworthy of debate

good night!

~S~

seems you haven't been able to grasp anything i've written tonight

you may now chalk yourself up with the rest of the unsubstantiated contrarians that unworthy of debate

good night!

~S~
I never grasp any of the dopey shit you post. You should really try a more direct approach.

None of us speak disgruntled moron.

You’re like the predictable dumbass heavy on the walking dead.

Will it be flesh masks or the self destructive narcissistic maniac?

That’s not anything.
If you want it to be, ask your representative.
Thats already been done in the millions

Which is how the House was able to pass the immigration reform bill that MAGAs approve of instead of the bullshit nothing burger that biden and the Senate are offering

Texas troopers told to push children into Rio Grande, deny water to migrants

Abbott and his cronies have crossed the line. This un-American behavior needs to stp immediately. The abbott administration must be removed.
Extreme heat in the middle of winter? Wtf?!
I assume you mean “dupe” as in duplicate

Because lib’s weak excuses for the migrant invasion cant make people like me go away

Resistance to the biden open door policy is growing
Among all Americans.

Nope. Closing the border is next.
Biden has said he would do that if he gets the Bill that Trump is blocking.

Far tougher asylum criteria.

Rapid return of those not eligible for asylum under that tougher criteria

Faster processing of those that have asylum claims to include sending those that don’t meet that criteria back

But the GOP doesn’t want to fix immigration

They want to CAMPAIGN on it

weeeeeee-backover-the-border-you-go-savage-wall-funinthesun-funny-21390527.png

Biden has said he would do that if he gets the Bill that Trump is blocking.

Far tougher asylum criteria.

Rapid return of those not eligible for asylum under that tougher criteria

Faster processing of those that have asylum claims to include sending those that don’t meet that criteria back

But the GOP doesn’t want to fix immigration

They want to CAMPAIGN on it

Hey dumb ass. Weak Worthless *Joe doesn’t enforce the existing immigration laws. Why would he enforce the new ones?

Hey dumb ass. Weak Worthless *Joe doesn’t enforce the existing immigration laws. Why would he enforce the new ones?
Excuse me? What existing laws are not being enforced?

This is controlled by Title 8. Get back to us

Forum List

Back