Texas students revolt against mandatory RFID chips

Umm, the mayor of San Antonio, Texas is a Harvard Law School graduate (sound familiar)? and one of the youngest democrat mayors in the Country.

• Banned
Umm, the mayor of San Antonio, Texas is a Harvard Law School graduate (sound familiar)? and one of the youngest democrat mayors in the Country.

This has nothing to do with republican or democrat.Has to do with the fact its against the constitution.Course so is half the shit the 2 parties stand for but that's another story.

GOOD! Nice to see young folks worried about their freedom and liberty and the invasion of their privacy

Texas Students Revolt Against Mandatory RFID Tracking Chips | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

I was working several years ago at Texas Instruments where I was part of a creative use group for the developing uses of TI's nascent Radio-frequency identification (RFID).
I suggested two uses for the RFID one being a ring device that uniquely allowed ONLY the person wearing the RFID ring to fire a gun.
That and a bracelet for children under 3 that would using the RFID technology set off an alarm if the child fell into a pool OR the child was left in a car.
this was over 20 years ago.
At that time another suggestion was implantation under the skin for exactly this purpose, tracking people!

Umm, both school in the article are run by the Northside Independent School District, the mayor has no control over them.

So what's your point? Have none?

Umm, both school in the article are run by the Northside Independent School District, the mayor has no control over them.

I'm guessing Ooo Poo LOVES the RFID chips. In this way EVERYBODY can be a Slave instead of just Black people.

See, if you put shackles on people they can say: "Hey! I'm not a slave". But if you put an RFID chip in them to control, track and monitor everything they do and buy they become willing slaves. And THAT'S the kind of Slave our new owners want: Willing Slaves.

Ooo Poo Poo needs to do more study on RFID chips and the agenda of those who wish to make it mandatory.

I'm guessing Ooo Poo LOVES the RFID chips. In this way EVERYBODY can be a Slave instead of just Black people.

See, if you put shackles on people they can say: "Hey! I'm not a slave". But if you put an RFID chip in them to control, track and monitor everything they do and buy they become willing slaves. And THAT'S the kind of Slave our new owners want: Willing Slaves.

Ooo Poo Poo needs to do more study on RFID chips and the agenda of those who wish to make it mandatory.

Ahh. So people who point out facts must love RFID chips. Got it.

The NSID just raised their taxes, again, not to mention that San Antonio is one of the most reliably Democratic cities in the state. If you actually had a brain they might let you play with the laser toys for the cats.

People that think about political parties first, and never once comment about the actual issue, must think the issues aren't as important as the party.

People that think about political parties first, and never once comment about the actual issue, must think the issues aren't as important as the party.
So tell that to the guy who brought it up as a political issue first and stop whining to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...against-mandatory-rfid-chips.html#post5904582

The NSID just raised their taxes, again, not to mention that San Antonio is one of the most reliably Democratic cities in the state.

OK. And?

Forum List

Back