Texas Secession resolution passes GOP committee

As it is it's clear that they do not want the people to have representation, they would rather have a dictatorship.

100% stupid as always. Representation is great but within the context of a Constitution that protects freedom and liberty. Nazis and liberals oppose freedom and liberty. Do you have the IQ to understand?

If they cared for it they wouldn't throw a hissy fit and try to leave the country when elections don't go their way.

dear, people who value liberty don't want to be ruled by elected Nazis or liberals. They have a duty to seek freedom just as our Founders did.
Ok. They can go find a country more suoted to them and their insane anti-constitution views. I wish them well.

Ok. They can go find a country more suoted to them and their insane anti-constitution views. I wish them well.

100% stupid since the Constitution was created to protect liberty but has been subverted by liberals who openly oppose liberty.

As it is it's clear that they do not want the people to have representation, they would rather have a dictatorship.

100% stupid as always. Representation is great but within the context of a Constitution that protects freedom and liberty. Nazis and liberals oppose freedom and liberty. Do you have the IQ to understand?
So seceding from our constitutional republic because people they disagree with have exercised their rights in greater number than those they agree with is patriotism?

Sounds like they only want certain kinds of people to have freedom and will throw a fit if others exercise it

So seceding from our constitutional republic because people they disagree with have exercised their rights in greater number than those they agree with is patriotism?

dear, Nazis and liberals oppose the Constitution and freedom so those who value freedom have a duty to leave. Notice how you lack the IQ to address the liberal opposition to our most fundamental principles.

100% stupid since the Constitution was created to protect liberty but has been subverted by liberals who openly oppose liberty.
Lol. You are an idiot.

so the Constitution was not created to protect liberty???
It was, and is, but your secessionists friends don't like that

Lol. You are an idiot.

so why then do they want out if not for freedom and liberty?????????????

dear, Nazis and liberals oppose the Constitution and freedom so those who value freedom have a duty to leave. Notice how you lack the IQ to address the liberal opposition to our most fundamental principles.
I understand traitors and fools agree with you. I do not because I'm not a traitor or a fool.

Lol. You are an idiot.

So Texans and our Founders were idiots for seeking freedom and liberty.
Our founders sought freedom. The secessionists do not like other people having freedom

I understand traitors and fools agree with you. I do not because I'm not a traitor or a fool.

Texans and our founders were fools for seeking liberty??????

Lol. You are an idiot.

Because they hate that people they disagree with have freedom

Lol. You are an idiot.

what????????

Texans and our founders were fools for seeking liberty??????
Our founders sought liberty. The secessionists do not, they seek to limit it

Lol. You are an idiot.

what????????
The secessionists. They hate that people they disagree with have a voice on government. They want to take that away

Lol. You are an idiot.

dear stupid, our founders did not want people to have freedom to elect Nazis or liberals. Do you have the IQ to understand?

. They hate that people they disagree with have a voice on government.

not people they disagree with but rather people who oppose the basic principle of the Constitution. Our Founders disagreed too. Do you have the IQ to understand?

Forum List

Back