Texas Secession resolution passes GOP committee

I am all for secession of any state upon their request to do so, provided that they immediately pay a portion of the public debt equivalent to the proportion of the state's population to the overall US population.

Good . We can then invade Texas and enslave them all. Obamas plan is working perfectly ! Bwhahahhahaah!!

Good . We can then invade Texas and enslave them all. Obamas plan is working perfectly ! Bwhahahhahaah!!
Would love to see the new Obama army try...faggots,men who think they are women,and literally women! Ah....nothing like a bloodbath to convince a tyrant to fuck off.

What waste of time and taxpayers' duckets.

I am all for secession of any state upon their request to do so, provided that they immediately pay a portion of the public debt equivalent to the proportion of the state's population to the overall US population.
Texas leaving, devastating effect on this country's economy, since the economy is already in the toilet...

If the federal government continues to disregard the Constitution and the sovereignty of the State of Texas, the State of Texas and its people should reassert its prior status as an independent nation. - See more at: Texas Secession Resolution Passes GOP Committee - Tea Party News

One, unconstitutional.

Two, prison for those who break the law.

I support the resolution as stated. If-then statements are a bitch. :badgrin: Seeing as neither of the "if" criteria are true, the "then" criteria are necessarily false.

That being said, I'd also support a secession resolution that was categorical.

Would love to see the new Obama army try...faggots,men who think they are women,and literally women! Ah....nothing like a bloodbath to convince a tyrant to fuck off.

Eat shit. The United States Armed Services are the greatest military in the world.

Texas Secession Resolution Passes GOP Committee - Tea Party News

As nonbinding as it may be lets hope it passes the full party vote.

Buh-bye!
If it was that easy the "united states" would exist of a few New England States,New York,California and a handful of other nanny marxist states.

In my observation, the "United" States is a misnomer. Very little unites one state with another.

AFAIC, Texas can form its own independent nation and fund its own Wall to Keep the Mexicans Out from its own tax base, pay for border guards around its perimeter where it impinges on U.S. states, and try to survive without federal revenue.

Lotsa luck.

Forum List

Back