Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

Not funny. I have coached some of those kids for their Olympics.
Think about it man.

:clap2: good for you

now what do you want, a medal or a chest to pin it on? No one made fun out of the special olympians. Lighten up francis

Unkotare
Member #31918

Thanked 3,541 Times in 2,773 Posts

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -688 reputation points from Unkotare.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Callous, inappropriate douchebag

Regards,
Unkotare

Now we know Unkie was in special ed. :lol:

where the hell does she get callousness? :eek:

Whining about rep, little bitch? Nothing you didn't deserve.

Last edited:
Thank you for your great public service, Gawdawg. My husband's Kiwanis club sponsored the Special Olympics in our community in Wyoming annually. It does untold good across the nation and is such a commendable thing to do.

/doffing cap

Too friggin funny. Patting themselves on the back. Wearing their specialness on their sleeves. :clap2:

Go down to the Post Office and salute a flag willya? "Thank you for your great public service" you sound like teh friggin Wizard of OZ

now what do you want, a medal or a chest to pin it on? No one made fun out of the special olympians. Lighten up francis

Unkotare
Member #31918

Thanked 3,541 Times in 2,773 Posts

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -688 reputation points from Unkotare.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Callous, inappropriate douchebag

Regards,
Unkotare

Now we know Unkie was in special ed. :lol:

where the hell does she get callousness? :eek:

Whining about rep, little bitch?

there you go again. LOL whining?

laughing at you. what an idiot. :rofl:

Lighten up Frances. You can stop training for the special olympics. not even they would take you

Think about it man.

You are using their shortcomings for personal gain in attacking others as you lack any original thought or facts relative to the subject at hand.
And obviously too arrogant to know it.

Think about it man.

You are using their shortcomings for personal gain in attacking others as you lack any original thought or facts relative to the subject at hand.

Personal gain? :cuckoo: Funny is funny. Stop being so pc.

I love it when pat-self-on-the-back do gooders go all pc. friggin funnier than Special Olympics jokes.

Jokes, get it?

I love it when pat-self-on-the-back do gooders go all pc. friggin funnier than Special Olympics jokes.

Jokes, get it?

You do not make jokes about handicapped kids Moe.
I am 58 years old and know better.
Show some class as I bet you have it in you.
Do better next time and let it go now.
Quit making excuses. Your comments were low class. Let it go and move on.
We all make mistakes.

Jokes, get it?

We all make mistakes.
It's one thing to step in shit, it's another to roll around in it.

Last edited:
Whining about rep, little bitch?

there you go again. LOL whining?

laughing at you. what an idiot. :rofl:

No, you're whining like a little bitch. It's obvious to everyone, just like it's obvious you're a callous, no-class, low life piece of shit.

okay whack-a-doodle...okay.

I just warned your cell mate about posting PMs. how cool is that, Dante looking out for your sorry arses?

:rofl:

Hoping to divert attention from your inappropriate comments with that lame nonsense?

Jokes, get it?

We all make mistakes.

Lighten up Francis,. The joke wasn't about the kids. JEsus, you self-important self righteous assholes are weird. :cuckoo:

I suppose he thinks he's funny.

No, he now knows that he made a stupid, inappropriate comment, but his pride won't let him just admit he was a callous asshole and let it go. He'll now keep doubling down to show how 'edgy' he is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWgVdY3SfbI]Family Guy - Craig Hoffman - YouTube[/ame]

Some fools just don't know when to stop digging...

From an outside EU perspective , many people see Texas as the place where American stupidity is at its most obvious and where what we call Hilly Billy attitudes flourish at their banal worst .
This may be terribly unfair , but , as a generality , aren't Texans so incredibly boring .
Self-righteous Europeans are even worse. Czechs aren't too bad, but it gets much worse to the west.

I like your well chosen name -- pin point accuracy it seems .
I see you confuse accurate general observation with simple name calling
The vast bulk of Americans would neither fit into European culture or even grasp it . They have become so insular that they confuse military strength and Coca Cola with "Might" .
You could possibly destabilise us by boring us to near death .

Have you always been such a hateful little stain, or is it something you've been working on?
I think the DNC has sent trolls around to post stupid stuff and make the nation a little chaotic. I just put people who say mean personal stuff on ignore for a few days until they move on to the next DNC hit target. Right now, they're destroying Texas and the Texas governor for their purposes. I don't think they know what kind of damage they're doing to the nation, unless they just want an all-out bloody civil war or something if they don't get this or that unsustainable luxury concession from other people in the country.

I wonder how many websites they're doing this same thing on with other players, using Texas as their whipping boy.

Of course. It's all a conspiracy. It's not just people TIRED of all the Texas whining and constant threats to secede. :rolleyes:

Tired

:eusa_hand:
What's this your 92nd post in the thread?

Forum List

Back