Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

I think we should just kick out the west coast and northeast USA --- oh and Illinois...

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

um, no...

Give me the land and the oil - you can keep all the secular leftists.

Oh gotcha. Then I get industry, media, as much oil as you have, and a little bit less land. Deal!

No, I want everything but the west coast and the Northeast. I get virtually all the oil and plenty of industry, and People who value God, family, America, and hard work. You get all the mouths to feed, the liberal media, self loving secularists, and the gang bangers.

This might be the best solution for everyone, all things considered.

Within five years Texas would probably resemble Guatemala, but at least they wouldn't have to deal with the 21st century.

Within five years Texas would probably resemble Guatemala, but at least they wouldn't have to deal with the 21st century.
And after Texas does it, other states will follow. Eventually all the productive states will secede, and the freeloaders will be left to fend for themselves. That'll be fun to watch.

And after Texas does it, other states will follow. Eventually all the productive states will secede, and the freeloaders will be left to fend for themselves. That'll be fun to watch.

And if the fundamentalists have their way you might get really lucky and have a war!!!

Idiot.

I think they want to secede exactly because they don't want it to resemble Guatemala. Relying on the federal government to police borders is obviously failing.

Forum List

Back