Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

This might be the best solution for everyone, all things considered.

Within five years Texas would probably resemble Guatemala, but at least they wouldn't have to deal with the 21st century.
And after Texas does it, other states will follow. Eventually all the productive states will secede, and the freeloaders will be left to fend for themselves. That'll be fun to watch.

And if the fundamentalists have their way you might get really lucky and have a war!!!

Idiot.
Fuck you. Don't play the "war card" on me, asshole. YOU'RE the one bringing it up, not me.

This might be the best solution for everyone, all things considered.

Within five years Texas would probably resemble Guatemala, but at least they wouldn't have to deal with the 21st century.
I think they want to secede exactly because they don't want it to resemble Guatemala. Relying on the federal government to police borders is obviously failing.
It'll be interesting to see how they survive without all of us evil capitalists to pay for their freebies.

The empire of Texas wouldn't last long

Oil production in Texas peaked in 1972 at 3.4 million barrels per day.

Twenty years later, production had fallen by more than half, to 1.68 million barrels per day.

um, no...

Give me the land and the oil - you can keep all the secular leftists.

Oh gotcha. Then I get industry, media, as much oil as you have, and a little bit less land. Deal!

No, I want everything but the west coast and the Northeast. I get virtually all the oil and plenty of industry, and People who value God, family, America, and hard work. You get all the mouths to feed, the liberal media, self loving secularists, and the gang bangers.

And whatever is left of industry after the sucking sound stops and it all ends up in China. (Or Texas)

The illegals would all leave anyway because their welfare, food stamps, and free healthcare would be cut off. They would flock to the liberal states.

The illegals would all leave anyway because their welfare, food stamps, and free healthcare would be cut off. They would flock to the liberal states.

I'm not seeing a negative. I'd like to see Alaskans grow a spine and start a movement like this. We are somewhat handicapped by the fact that a fairly large cultural sub-group is absolutely, abjectly addicted to the Fed tit and preferential treatment by the Fed.

Wow! 250,000 members out of a population of 26 million. Sounds like a ground-swell of support to me!

And, of course, probably only 1 out of a 100 of those screwballs would actually take up arms to defend their newly independent Texas.

Go ahead. Start your secession movement and see how far you get before we regular, patriotic Texans put you and your treasonous ideas where they belong.

And, of course, probably only 1 out of a 100 of those screwballs would actually take up arms to defend their newly independent Texas.

Go ahead. Start your secession movement and see how far you get before we regular, patriotic Texans put you and your treasonous ideas where they belong.
Another liberal advocating civil war. Interesting.

Dream on, asshole.

You pimp Texas succession and your retort is "Dream on, asshole?"

Are you on drugs?
It's "secession", not "succession". What a dumb shit.

Oooooh, got me on spelling at 6 in the morning. Congrats. That'll be your greatest achievement this year. Congratulations. :clap:

Meanwhile, you're a total moron to think that "secession" has anything other than a zero chance of happening.

You pimp Texas succession and your retort is "Dream on, asshole?"

Are you on drugs?

Oooooh, got me on spelling at 6 in the morning. Congrats. That'll be your greatest achievement this year. Congratulations. :clap:

Meanwhile, you're a total moron to think that "secession" has anything other than a zero chance of happening.
Spelling? No, you spelled it right, only you used the wrong word. That's because you're stupid.

Spelling? No, you spelled it right, only you used the wrong word. That's because you're stupid.

Yeah, that's it. I'm "stupid." And you think there's a chance Texas will leave the union.

:lol:

:thup:

Outstanding.

Forum List

Back