Texas school board to rewrite history

He asked for documentation and I showed him that there is documentation. Since he believes the lies about Columbus "discovering" a land that was already populated by a native people... and that other voyagers had been here before him... That if it isn't "documented" it didn't happen. Stupidity at its finest, if you ask me...

Maybe he doesn't know how to do research on the interwebs...

You're aboriginal American...if you're born here, you're native American. And we didn't invade; we discovered. For the record, I'll give you the "Trail of Tears" as a sad period of our history. Funny that it was a Democrat who orchestrated that.

Wrong. If you're of immigrant ancestry and you're born here, you are simply an American citizen. You are not native american.

ab·o·rig·i·ne (b-rj-n)
n.
a. A member of the indigenous or earliest known population of a region; a native.
b. often Aborigine A member of any of the indigenous peoples of Australia. See Usage Note at native.
2. aborigines The flora and fauna native to a geographic area.

Last edited:
Invading? It's called it discovering when the people doing it are educated and civilized. Once again you're the product of liberal eduction, which is more like indoctrination to hate anything white and European. BTW...Aboriginal Americans is the more correct term, not Native Americans. I was born in Kansas. I'm a native American that doesn't go woo woo woo woo.

Does being that ignorant hurt, or does it truly create its own form of "bliss"?

Racism makes people feel better about themselves. They're individually inferior as people, therefore they feel that attaching themselves to the "achievements" of their race makes them some how less inferior to the rest of humanity. Racial collectivism pulls everyone within the "racial group" together, meaning people with the least influential lives and who contribute almost nothing to society can "mean something", if not to anybody else to themselves. That's why Hitlers message worked in Germany so well in a time of economic trouble. People who felt worthless needed to feel a part of a collective body that they thought was powerful to they themselves feel important. It's a sick disease, stemming from a sad existence. Psychologically it should be classified as a disorder.

And we didn't invade; we discovered.

They INVADED. This country was already populated. It had already been discovered. You are wrong, just admit it. And please read some history books. Please? We have enough ignorant Americans.

Invading? It's called it discovering when the people doing it are educated and civilized. Once again you're the product of liberal eduction, which is more like indoctrination to hate anything white and European. BTW...Aboriginal Americans is the more correct term, not Native Americans. I was born in Kansas. I'm a native American that doesn't go woo woo woo woo.

Does being that ignorant hurt, or does it truly create its own form of "bliss"? Please tell me you are not an educator. So I take it that you don't consider what the colonists (aka INVADERS) inflict on the NATIVE AMERICANS as genocide? You are not a Native American unless you have tribal blood. You are the son of immigrants who were, indeed, invaders.

invader

Main Entry: in·vade
Pronunciation: \in-ˈvād\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): in·vad·ed; in·vad·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin invadere, from in- + vadere to go — more at wade
Date: 15th century
1 : to enter for conquest or plunder
2 : to encroach upon : infringe
3 a : to spread over or into as if invading : permeate <doubts invade his mind> b : to affect injuriously and progressively <gangrene invades healthy tissue>
synonyms see trespass

— in·vad·er noun
You're aboriginal American...if you're born here, you're native American. And we didn't invade; we discovered. For the record, I'll give you the "Trail of Tears" as a sad period of our history. Funny that it was a Democrat who orchestrated that.

Trail of Bitter Tears, Wounded Knee, Sand Creek, and a thousand lessor known during our war of genocide on the Native American.

Yet today, in spite of the fact that the government and large corperations of this nation continue to steal from them, the Native Americans volunteer for the military service of this nation at a far higher percentage than any other group. And at the Pow Wows, those that have served lead the Grand Entrey.

Cut Thomas Jefferson, one of the key figures in the beginning of this country. wHat a joke

So they are cutting the Declaration of Independence too? What a bunch of idiots....they can't secede soon enough, IMO.

The "big one" can't come quick enough, put that dump called Southern California in the Pacific.

why in the hell are you throwing us under the bus?.....this is about Texas Dude.....we here in S.Cal. would NEVER think about rewriting history.....:eusa_eh:

I lived above the San Andreas Fault in San Bernardino during the late sixties/early seventies, my bed moved across the room during the 1971 San Fernando earthquake. I know enough about faults to know that I wouldn't live in that shit hole half of the state ever again. Yea, I know, It isn't going to drop off into the ocean, that's not how faults move, just repeating the bullshit that has been said for years. Kind of like you and the whole Texas succession bull shit.
I would be in favor of offering all of Southern California to the Mexicans around the country, put a wall around it and never look back.

well then you will never get to go to Disneyland or Knotts Berry Farm and we wont send ya any movies or TV shows.....what do ya think of that tough guy?....:eusa_eh:

Yeah, great response. They just reported the facts of the texas school board, how is that "biased"? and NYTimes is a prestigious paper. But I know, anything conservatives disagree with must be biased bullshit

so i guess Liberals dont feel the same way?.....you ever hear Rdean and Political Junky spew their BullShit around here?....

Does being that ignorant hurt, or does it truly create its own form of "bliss"? Please tell me you are not an educator. So I take it that you don't consider what the colonists (aka INVADERS) inflict on the NATIVE AMERICANS as genocide? You are not a Native American unless you have tribal blood. You are the son of immigrants who were, indeed, invaders.

invader

Main Entry: in·vade
Pronunciation: \in-&#712;v&#257;d\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): in·vad·ed; in·vad·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin invadere, from in- + vadere to go — more at wade
Date: 15th century
1 : to enter for conquest or plunder
2 : to encroach upon : infringe
3 a : to spread over or into as if invading : permeate <doubts invade his mind> b : to affect injuriously and progressively <gangrene invades healthy tissue>
synonyms see trespass

— in·vad·er noun

The National Republican John Q Adams and Henry Clay, first, then Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren. In those days, the Whigs were the libs and the Dems the conservatives.

The history books are correct in calling the European eruption into North America "invasion" and what happened "near genocide": nearly 90% of Native Americans died between 1500 and 1600.

No, avgguy, being born here now does not mean you are Native American.

Try to teach your nonsense in most Texas districts and you will get thrown out on your butt.

And we didn't invade; we discovered.

You can't "discover" something that already exists.
Unless the civilized world knows about a region of the world, it doesn't really exist to humanity. They are simply unexplored regions of the world. Those aboriginals inhabiting those areas didn't write the history books; that's not our fault. Sorry if that bothers you, but take heart that I consider you one of us, a native American, if you were born in an American State.

Well, bubba avg guy, Tenochitlan was the 4th largest city in the world in 1515 and the only with botanical gardens, clean streets, and good city water. No one in Europe was capable of architecture in the 16th century that could have build the Mexican and Central American pyramids. No one in Europe understood the heavens like the Maya.

What little bubble are you in living in? Many of the native American tribes were not nomadic gather and hunters. For that matter, neither were the kingdoms of West Africa at that.

You are guilty of the worst types of racism and xenophobia.

Unless the civilized world knows about a region of the world, it doesn't really exist to humanity.

You are inferring that the Native American tribes were uncivilized? Really? Who saved the invaders from starving to death during the winter in the colonies, huh? Hint.... It wasn't England, France or Germany. Native Americans had a very rich and varied culture, asswipe. That's it. You are a grade-A moron. I do not debate with morons.

Sorry if that bothers you, but take heart that I consider you one of us, a native American, if you were born in an American State.

Idiot. For the last time, YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE AMERICAN AND NEVER WILL BE. I have never heard such ignorant bullshit in my life.

The fact is that history will FINALLY be taught as it actually was, with the people who really mattered to our history. You're just pissed off because the liberal version of distorted, perverted history that excluded the importance of Christopher Columbus discovering the Americas and Ronald Reagan winning the Cold War will no longer be ignored in our schools.

if Columbus discovered the Americas.....why is it not called North & South Columbus or North & South Christofero or something with his name in it?.....well at least he has Columbus Ohio....:lol:.....why were they named after Amerigo Vespuci?......

"Handful of nut jobs?"

I believe it's a pretty accurate example of what the Republican Party has become in this nation.

Because 11 in 12 college professors voted for Obama and only 6% of scientists are Republicans, they feel "liberals" are "out of step" with America. The truth is, it's the Republicans who are "out of step". The educated vote against the Republicans because they understand that the party has no moderates. It's just a right wing radical lynch mob.

Dean you are getting to sound more and more like Chris with each post....are you going to just repeat the same shit over and over like he does?....we have already heard it Dean....you have told us plenty of times.....say something new and fresh...

I think truth an accuracy should be taught above all else. It is true that some founders were slaver owners (reluctant ones at that) but they also laid the foundation for the concepts of freedom that our society still holds onto (or is trying to). The left don't like those concepts of freedom so they play up the 'evil slave owner' bit and remove completely the ideas of what they thought freedom meant.

how do you become a "reluctant" slave owner?....:lol:....come on....if you did not want to own slaves.....you did not own them....

Forum List

Back