Texas Republican Rep. Sexual Troubles Widen--Barton Made Threats

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Congressman on tape tells woman he would report her to Capitol Police because she could expose his secret sex life

Tribune News Service | Preview | He talked panties and politics: Woman shares Facebook messages from Joe Barton

An Arlington, Texas, woman has shared a series of private messages — some with sexual overtones — she exchanged with U.S. Rep. Joe Barton, a week after he apologized for texting a nude photo of himself to another woman.

The messages, which were obtained by the Star-Telegram on Wednesday, included a mix of politics and questions about whether she was “wearing a tank top only … and no panties.”

Barton and the woman exchanged the Facebook messages in 2012 and 2013 while Barton was still married to his second wife, Terri.

I looked into this deeper...I think he is trying to spin this into him being the victim..but the recording..seems to paint a different story:

“I want your word that this ends,” he said, according to the recording, adding: “I will be completely straight with you. I am ready if I have to, I don’t want to, but I should take all this crap to the Capitol Hill Police and have them launch an investigation. And if I do that, that hurts me potentially big time.”

“Why would you even say that to me?” the woman responded. “The Capitol Hill police? And what would you tell them, sir?”

Said Barton: “I would tell them that I had a three-year undercover relationship with you over the Internet that was heavily sexual and that I had met you twice while married and had sex with you on two different occasions and that I exchanged inappropriate photographs and videos with you that I wouldn’t like to be seen made public, that you still apparently had all of those and were in position to use them in a way that would negatively affect my career. That’s the truth.”

It is well known in Texas that Joe Barton is a sex sleaze.

Time for him to resign.

The pro-Russian alt right hacks and the far right defenders will gang stalk mostly on people they don't like.

Strange, they won't protect Barton.

And the defense of Moore has been slowing down as well.

Forum List

Back