GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie.Hmm? Okay he's an Internet TexASS Nudist.

Prove that they are not, every day more headlines come out. Every single part of their public life should be investigated. And they should be mocked endlessly around the clock. Lol
I don’t have to prove that they all are not. You made the idiotic proclamation that they all are. So prove it
They all are, That’s the only reason they are career politicians on the federal level. They have failed and everything else they have tried and now are trying their hand at perversion
Prove it. If you can’t then you must presume their innocent according to your previous post
They are public figures, no mercy for public figures especially on the federal level
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? You keep talking out of your ass. I’ll keep pointing out your hypocrisy
Career politicians don’t deserve that assumption
Give them time, they all have skeletons in their closet. Every day A new headline comes out.
Karma is a bitch

I don’t have to prove that they all are not. You made the idiotic proclamation that they all are. So prove it
They all are, That’s the only reason they are career politicians on the federal level. They have failed and everything else they have tried and now are trying their hand at perversion
Prove it. If you can’t then you must presume their innocent according to your previous post
They are public figures, no mercy for public figures especially on the federal level
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? You keep talking out of your ass. I’ll keep pointing out your hypocrisy
Career politicians don’t deserve that assumption
Give them time, they all have skeletons in their closet. Every day A new headline comes out.
Karma is a bitch
Ok Buddy... keep spreading your idiot logic and we will keep laughing at your stupidity

Vote him out...

No not for doing the deed. Who cares if there is a nude photo circulating.

For apologizing over doing absolutely nothing wrong. This is not the sort of man we need. He simply doesn't have enough balls (most likely this can be confirmed from the photo).

Forum List

Back