GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie.Hmm? Okay he's an Internet TexASS Nudist.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) admitted that a nude picture of him circulating online is authentic and apologized to his constituents.

“While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women,” Barton, 68, said in a statement first reported by the Texas Tribune. “Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”
Rep. Joe Barton said he is considering his political future, after announcing plans to seek reelection just three weeks ago.

GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie

:eek-52: Don't want to see that! FFS! And he must go!

Butt, we should look into him groping Young Boy BUTT! Really, I rather hear/see
him grabbing girl BUTT! Playing a sport does not allow you to freely grab butt.

rep-joe-barton-rtexas-celebrates-with-his-son-jack-during-the-87-in-picture-id542784596

btw: I know! Do love touch football... Butt, I hate when the girls get revenge on the
wrong Boob/Butt Grabbers. Just saying.:talk2hand::dunno:

BTW2: FFS! Will this be what 2017/2018 election is about?
Elections 2018 " The year.."Who has lesser kinds of sexual assault"

Please, please, I beg of you, do not post this picture. Some things cannot be unseen.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Please, please, I beg you, do not post this picture. Some things cannot be unseen.

"Please, please, I beg you, do not post this picture."

Well posting that picture would be against forum rules, no posting naked people pictures:

View attachment 162111

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Well, I heard he's a eunuch.
Eunuch.svg

A eunuch is not godly people, ask any religious moron.
They are not listed in the rules, as to posting them.
So they should be safe posting.

There is only one saying that fits Barton. All that meat and no potatoes.

How dare Obama make BP pay for fuking up the entire Gulf of Mexico. What a disgrace. It should be paid by the American Taxpayer.

Oh these Republicans. They know what is right and moral.

OK USMB, defend him.

This shit is getting disgusting. This isn't even a crime, it just a tremendous invasion of privacy and public smear. He was a dumbass for ever taking that photo but it sad that it is now being spread to millions of people. There is something seriously wrong going on in our country. Somehow we need a return of both privacy and decency.

This shit is getting disgusting. This isn't even a crime, it just a tremendous invasion of privacy and public smear. He was a dumbass for ever taking that photo but it sad that it is now being spread to millions of people. There is something seriously wrong going on in our country. Somehow we need a return of both privacy and decency.
I'll say, if he's gonna hang at the nude beach at least lose the gut....

Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others, boys. That's also not privacy.

Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others, boys.
Didn't you get the 411, it's society's fault...they are to blame....

Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others, boys.
Didn't you get the 411, it's society's fault...they are to blame....
Must have missed the memo. My bad.

Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others, boys. That's also not privacy.

"Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others"

Yes but if you are in a sexual relationship with someone you do, we send boobies pictures also.

WTF you must be a prude or frigid or whatever if you think it's indecent to send naked pictures to someone you're already having sex with. If you read the article he was already in a sexual relationship with the one he sent the naked pictures to.

Please, please, I beg you, do not post this picture. Some things cannot be unseen.

"Please, please, I beg you, do not post this picture."

Well posting that picture would be against forum rules, no posting naked people pictures:

View attachment 162111

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Some 63M losers voted!
Wanting to see America go down faster.

Orangestop.gif

"Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others"

Yes but if you are in a sexual relationship with someone you do, we send boobies pictures also.

WTF you must be a prude or frigid or whatever if you think it's indecent to send naked pictures to someone you're already having sex with.
If you don't want your mother to read it or see it, don't send it.

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) admitted that a nude picture of him circulating online is authentic and apologized to his constituents.

“While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women,” Barton, 68, said in a statement first reported by the Texas Tribune. “Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”
Rep. Joe Barton said he is considering his political future, after announcing plans to seek reelection just three weeks ago.

GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie

:eek-52: Don't want to see that! FFS! And he must go!

Butt, we should look into him groping Young Boy BUTT! Really, I rather hear/see
him grabbing girl BUTT! Playing a sport does not allow you to freely grab butt.

rep-joe-barton-rtexas-celebrates-with-his-son-jack-during-the-87-in-picture-id542784596

btw: I know! Do love touch football... Butt, I hate when the girls get revenge on the
wrong Boob/Butt Grabbers. Just saying.:talk2hand::dunno:

BTW2: FFS! Will this be what 2017/2018 election is about?
Elections 2018 " The year.."Who has lesser kinds of sexual assault"

Public figures who do this are just stupid or they want to get caught and are deliberately doing it, when there is all variety of Social Media how do they think that these type of pictures are not going to get onto the Internets and then seen by half the planet.

Forum List

Back