Texas nuclear weapons facility Pantex activates response team because of unexpected event

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TEXAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS FACILITY PANTEX ACTIVATES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM BECAUSE OF 'UNEXPECTED EVENT'
A nuclear weapons plant in Texas called in an emergency response team on Tuesday to deal with an "unexpected event," reported local outlet KAMR/KCIT.

Well you know they will tell the public some bs story t omake them feel better and omg oh so safe. The sheep believe it all they go back to bed and sleep away like a nice warm blankey covering them protecting them so sweet for them isn't it.

Then SMACK reality takes over lol ............ they never have a clue what really took place nor why.

TEXAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS FACILITY PANTEX ACTIVATES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM BECAUSE OF 'UNEXPECTED EVENT'
A nuclear weapons plant in Texas called in an emergency response team on Tuesday to deal with an "unexpected event," reported local outlet KAMR/KCIT.

Well you know they will tell the public some bs story t omake them feel better and omg oh so safe. The sheep believe it all they go back to bed and sleep away like a nice warm blankey covering them protecting them so sweet for them isn't it.

Then SMACK reality takes over lol ............ they never have a clue what really took place nor why.

So why is the liberal media covering up this event at a weapons facility? It is probably because of the military industrial complex being in charge?

Really the news misses out on all sorts of stuff. Back in the day I had a job that had me talking with the National Response Center daily.

• Banned

So why is the liberal media covering up this event at a weapons facility? It is probably because of the military industrial complex being in charge?

Really the news misses out on all sorts of stuff. Back in the day I had a job that had me talking with the National Response Center daily.

Apparently new 10 gets it

upload_2018-10-23_20-57-50.png

Pantex Plant reducing footprint

Forum List

Back