Texas national guard using cellphone spy tech on surveillance planes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Texas National Guard Using Cellphone Spy Tech on Surveillance Planes
The Texas National Guard has added cellphone spying technology to its surveillance aircraft to assist the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in counternarcotics operations.
-----------------------------------------------------

Don't you all feel extra safe and special. Why you sheep should put a camera in that direct connects to nsa.

I got one for you. The old I phones used to use a thumb print to turn on.
The new I phone x uses a face print.
So Apple has your picture and your prints!

• Banned

I know it's incredible how willingly people give up their personal data more personal than they realize and totally illegal to take anything having to do with someone's DNA, Finger print, facial reg. etc. There were laws protecting against this stuff.
Now the stupid mother fkrs willingly give it to them, they've got just about everyone in the US/World thanks to all this tech. drivers license, facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

I know it's incredible how willingly people give up their personal data more personal than they realize and totally illegal to take anything having to do with someone's DNA, Finger print, facial reg. etc. There were laws protecting against this stuff.
Now the stupid mother fkrs willingly give it to them, they've got just about everyone in the US/World thanks to all this tech. drivers license, facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
Your phone number is as personal as your SS number. They just list the file by number. Fellow next door buys something at Walmart and the purchase shows up on his Facebook!

Forum List

Back