Texas man gets death penalty for killing fetus

It's a states rights issue, but I think a ban on it would be counted as unconstitutional under the US Constitution. Federal rights trump state laws. If it's unconstitutional, it won't stand.

so it is unconstitutional NOT to drill a hole in his/her head and suck the brain out?

Yes. It's personal decision the mother makes about her own child, her own future and her own body. The people don't have anything to do with it.

So the human life inside her has no consideration? What about the father if he wants to raise and care for the child?

It seems libs have no problem with bending over backwards to protects the "rights" of terrorists, but wil not lift a finger to save the life on an innocent unborn child

So the human life inside her has no consideration? What about the father if he wants to raise and care for the child?

It seems libs have no problem with bending over backwards to protects the "rights" of terrorists, but wil not lift a finger to save the life on an innocent unborn child

Blah blah blah. I'm a green-headed, baby-eating monster. Usually abortions are done after the woman and the father have discussed it and both are ok with the idea genius.

Blah blah blah. I'm a green-headed, baby-eating monster. Usually abortions are done after the woman and the father have discussed it and both are ok with the idea genius.

and the child?

of course if you would check out the 3-d sonograms of the baby before it is murdered, you would not be so quick to dismiss it's right to life

and the child?

of course if you would check out the 3-d sonograms of the baby before it is murdered, you would not be so quick to dismiss it's right to life

Of course. Then I'd bring in lighted flags, you know the kind that flight traffic operators use to guide aircraft into their hangers, and I'd guide the brain sucking tube right into my girlfriend's vagina! Then I'd take a shit in the middle of the abortion clinic and wipe my ass with the American flag! Is that what you wanted to hear? Jesus. You're all about protecting the rights of unborn fetuses and zygotes, but everytime a woman, minority or poor person (who's already been born) tries to fight for their own rights, you're the first to bash them. You're a hypocrite. One of my favorite quotes is the one about how conservatives will fight to the death for your rights while you're in the womb. After you're born, you're on your own.

Of course. Then I'd bring in lighted flags, you know the kind that flight traffic operators use to guide aircraft into their hangers, and I'd guide the brain sucking tube right into my girlfriend's vagina! Then I'd take a shit in the middle of the abortion clinic and wipe my ass with the American flag! Is that what you wanted to hear? Jesus. You're all about protecting the rights of unborn fetuses and zygotes, but everytime a woman, minority or poor person (who's already been born) tries to fight for their own rights, you're the first to bash them. You're a hypocrite. One of my favorite quotes is the one about how conservatives will fight to the death for your rights while you're in the womb. After you're born, you're on your own.

You are a wacko. Only to libs is a human being where you can see the face, hands, smile, and toes; a lump of protoplasma. Meanwhile, you will scream for the rights of terrorists, and murders on Death Row

On the one hand libs call Vietnam Veterans and Iraq war vets "baby killers" but they think that allowing a woman to suck her baby into a sink is a constitutionally protected right.

Go figure

Just another crappy generalization on your part. I don't know ANY "liberal" who has ever called Viet Nam or Iraq war vets "baby-killers". Those are your words, I hope you enjoy eating them.

And let's get the terminology correct...Shall we? A blastocyst is not a baby. an embryo is not a baby. A fetus is not a baby. They only have the potential to become babies. A baby is a baby once it has been born, not before. And since elective abortions occur in the first trimester, before fetal viability outside the womb, and most of those in the first month, no "babies" are being "killed".

I happen to agree with prohibition on abortion for any reason except for cases of rape, incest or threats to the mother's health once the threshold of fetal viability outside the womb has been crossed. So, just grow up and stop drinking the kool-aid.

On the one hand libs call Vietnam Veterans and Iraq war vets "baby killers" but they think that allowing a woman to suck her baby into a sink is a constitutionally protected right.

Go figure

Just another crappy generalization on your part. I don't know ANY "liberal" who has ever called Viet Nam or Iraq war vets "baby-killers". Those are your words, I hope you enjoy eating them.

And let's get the terminology correct...Shall we? A blastocyst is not a baby. an embryo is not a baby. A fetus is not a baby. They only have the potential to become babies. A baby is a baby once it has been born, not before. And since elective abortions occur in the first trimester, before fetal viability outside the womb, and most of those in the first month, no "babies" are being "killed".

I happen to agree with prohibition on abortion for any reason except for cases of rape, incest or threats to the mother's health once the threshold of fetal viability outside the womb has been crossed. So, just grow up, stop drinking the kool-aid and start thinking for yourself.

I happen to agree with prohibition on abortion for any reason except for cases of rape, incest or threats to the mother's health once the threshold of fetal viability outside the womb has been crossed. So, just grow up, stop drinking the kool-aid and start thinking for yourself.

I see you ignore historical facts, current events, and modern science

In other words, you are the perfect Democrat voter

My bad. I should have written "follow it to its logical extension". That logical extension being that any intrusion into the human reproductive cycle which prevents fertilization and/or implantation of the blastocyst in the wall of the uterus is unlawful.

Perhaps we should take a lesson from Saudi Arabia and establish our own Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice here in America. That way, women can be kept in their place.

I don't see it that way at all. Reality is that abortion on demand in the first trimester may as well be written in stone even if RvW got tossed into a flaming garbage can. I do agree with the concept of stacking as many charges on a violent criminal as you can IOT ensure the pig dies in the sty. And, of course, I personally believe that you, are, personally, responsible, for your actions. IF you get knocked up I think you should grow up and deal with it. Of course I lost the king of the world election held next Tuesday and so my opinion is only worth one cup of coffee at starbux.

Dad has no rights IRT the kid, blastowhatever, etc. He gets no say in the decision to abort or not. He cannot even get out of child support by formally declaring that he didn't want the kid. Case in point. Go ahead and click the link, it's a good read.

Of course. <crazy ass ranting snipped> One of my favorite quotes is the one about how conservatives will fight to the death for your rights while you're in the womb. After you're born, you're on your own.

Twould seem the cons are defending the defenseless and allowing the predators an opportunity to live thier lives and then live up to thier actions. Eminently logical. Glad you pointed that out.

<crazy ass ranting snipped> Meanwhile, you will scream for the rights of terrorists, and murders on Death Row

:clap2: As a realist I must applaud when the truth is told. I don't understand the logic of those who support abortion and oppose the DP. I could understand supporting both, or not supporting either. I can also understand not supporting abortion while endorsing a DP. Oh well, another king of the world election is but moments away. If I win I will clear this up quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Forum List

Back