Violence at al Aqsa mosque

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Police and Palestininas have been clashing at al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, with some Palestinians barricading themselves inside the mosque. This latest spate of violence was triggered by Palestinian concerns about renovations to the courtyard of the temple mount "damaging" the mosque.

<center><a href=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6346093.stm>Violence at Jerusalem holy site</a></center>

My thoughts on the matter are simple. Fucking grow up. This whole middle-eastern witches brew got cooked up after the British acceded to the demands of Jewish terrorists for a return to their "homeland" which the Palestinians had occupied for centuries. Any sensible people would have simply assimilated into whatever culture they grew up in and taken advantage of the opportunities where they were.

And now we have the Palestians living a marginalized existence after having been thrown out of their homes in the aftermath of WW II. But guess what...? that doesn't excuse their excesses either. Violence begets violence and their acts of terrorism and mayhem only serve to give the Israeli government the justification they need to clamp down on Palestinian populations thus breeding more violence.

To both sides...Just fucking grow up.

The hatred of Jews is spreading. I am reading and hearing how 'the Jews are to blame'

Reminds me of 1936 Berlin

The hatred of Jews is spreading. I am reading and hearing how 'the Jews are to blame'

Reminds me of 1936 Berlin

"the hatred of the jews is spreading"? amongst the palestinians? really. How do you spread beyond 100%? The difference between Israel today and 1936 Berlin is that the Jews run the show.

I am sorry...I don't even understand what that post means, or what it has to do with the situation on the temple mount.
I think what he is trying to say that no matter what the issue is in the Holy Land it is always the Jews fault to the Muslims. They (muslims) just wish the Jews would all die and go away so they can build there great and lasting empire. You know it is only the Jews that hold them back just ask any one of the 2 billion Muslims out there....

"the hatred of the jews is spreading"? amongst the palestinians? really. How do you spread beyond 100&#37;? The difference between Israel today and 1936 Berlin is that the Jews run the show.

If the rest of the middle east is so concerned about the plight of the palistinians why don't they help them by giving them citizenship in their own countries. The Palistinians were a nomadic tribe in the early 20th century and only decided to take up perminent residency when the Jews came back enmasse to there home land.

I personnaly dont see why they all cant get along....

I am sorry...I don't even understand what that post means, or what it has to do with the situation on the temple mount.
RSR didn't understand the meaning of my post anymore than you understood the meaning of his. Come to think of it, I don't understand his post either.

Forum List

Back