Texas Man Cleared of Shooting Burglars

When others "practicing their own life" involves civilians MURDERING people, I think I'll get involved, asshat.

MURDER!

HAHAHAHAHA!

By all means then, pussy.... GO GET INVOLVED. Make sure you stomp your foot REAL LOUD so that there will be one more noise coming from you that no one gives a shit about.

Yes they do. Only this guy wasn't defending himself.

Sure he was. You wasn't there. You don't know if these criminals threatened his safety. Hell, LETS GIVE BURGLARS IN ACTION THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!

:eusa_boohoo:

crybaby.jpg

You do NOT have a right to use deadly force to stop them.

They weren't innocent. But we have a thing called a justice system. Can I go onto the highway and just start blowing away everyone and anyone who speeds? I'll go down to Texas and do it, it'll be great fun.

If it is necessary... I certainly do.... now, as stated, I think shooting their legs out from under them would have sufficed for me... but if they were armed, blammo, on their way to a dirt nap

And the lame attempt to associate burglars violating private property/residence with speeding.... absolutely freaking laughable..... we're not talking about shoplifting kids swiping a pack of smokes... we're not talking about a jaywalker on a public street.... we are talking a major crime taking place with the violation of private property, the entrance forcibly into that property, etc

Ravi feels sorry for the illegal alien burglars, and thinks Americans are just mean.
How sweet.

Hey, asshole. There's something somewhere about cruel and unusual punishment. AND, these guys were LEAVING the scene of the crime and running away.

Why don't you read the article before exposing your ignorance? Oh, wait, that isn't possible.

When your neighbor gets annoyed and shoots you dead while you're washing your windows and claims he thought you were a burglar breaking in to steal Shogun's blow up doll I'm going to laugh.

yea.. and that applies to the GOVERNEMNT. Not citizens, bitch. Defending your person and property with lethal force is not cruel and unusual.

IT'S PRETTY MUCH EXPECTED.

Why do't you cry liek a fucking foot stomping child some more, Ravi? I read the article and it says that JOE HORN gets to avoid legal bullshit for defending his neighborhood from thieves. Oh wait, purposful ignorance isn't within reach this time, Ravi?

By all means, DO laugh. After all, im about as much in danger of that as you are of learning labor laws.

it just makes you SEETHE doesn't it, Ravi? Does it CHAFFE? does it BURN? Get over it, bitch.

I was speaking of the law in general. But actually, everyone is presumed innocent in our justice system.

Why do you hate America?

yea, we SURE DO presume innocence during the actual fucking burglary!

Hey, you've got your answer via texas law AND scotus, ravi.. Why do YOU hate America?

If it is necessary... I certainly do.... now, as stated, I think shooting their legs out from under them would have sufficed for me... but if they were armed, blammo, on their way to a dirt nap

And the lame attempt to associate burglars violating private property/residence with speeding.... absolutely freaking laughable..... we're not talking about shoplifting kids swiping a pack of smokes... we're not talking about a jaywalker on a public street.... we are talking a major crime taking place with the violation of private property, the entrance forcibly into that property, etc

And the justice system recognizes how serious burglary is, even if Ravi doesn't get it. It's one of the most serious crimes because it is understood that a person who will RISK HIS LIFE (and all burglars are risking their lives) to steal property is a VERY DANGEROUS PERSON. Just like a cop killer is recognized as being a particularly dangerous criminal, so is a burglar.

It's one thing to feel sorry for habitual drunks, shoplifters, drug addicts, etc. But spare me the bleeding heart when it comes to animals who got what they deserved, and who got what the law allowed to be enacted on them. It's a cautionary tale for anyone who thinks Americans are so far removed from the real world that they don't have the sense God gave a goat, and ripe for the picking.

They weren't armed, were they? Now you can read minds? The penalty for burglary is death?

You are full of shit.

Joe didn't get the privilage of Frisking them while they were busy acting criminally. Now YOU can read minds and assume that they were not also looking for some teenage daughter to fuck?

NO, Ravi, YOU are full of shit.

Being killed for stealing a bunch of stuff is cruel and unusual. Shooting them in the back is just cowardly.

There's a big parallel. In my state you can shoot anyone anytime if you feel threatened by them. What's starting to happen is people are getting away with murder because you can't prove or disprove someone's emotional state when they pull the trigger.

WOW. talk about strawman.

Hey, Ravi.. thanks for your (inconsequential) opinion. Feel free to keep your fucking ass out of Texas.

Interesting thing is if one burglar had lived, he could have been charged with felony murder for the death of the second burglar.

Burglary is considered an "inherently dangerous" crime, and the felony murder rule applies.

I figured id match you one for one since, clearly, language barrier trick or treaters have everything to do with Joe Horn.

Gee, maybe could they both be cases of how "protecting the castle" bullshit can lead to needless deaths? Gee, maybe.

hehehehe... Well, it wont for long!

:clap2:

Scotus verdicts applies to you too, beyotch.

Have fun challenging it. It will last a while, son.

HA!

tell it to the courts, pussy! If you are a criminal in action you don't have a right not to get shot while acting criminally. Like I said.. don't let REALITY give you angina, dude!

:badgrin:

Yes, actually you DO have that right. By the way, this wasn't a court decision, it was a jury decision.

wrong answer, pussy. go crai if you need to.

No, actually, right answer. Have fun trying that in MO, I'll laugh when you get your sorry ass thrown in jail.

You don't own the Freeway, dummy.

You don't own your neighbors house either, dummy.

Others who are speeding are not denying a single thing from you. Now, by all means, take your pussy ass down to texas and rock the boat. Or sit there and bleed.

People stealing from your NEIGHBOR are not denying a single thing from you. Oh, and actually, yes speeders deny things from others. When they crash, they cause deaths. I'd say thats denying something.

MURDER!

HAHAHAHAHA!

By all means then, pussy.... GO GET INVOLVED. Make sure you stomp your foot REAL LOUD so that there will be one more noise coming from you that no one gives a shit about.

Yes, it was murder. Look up the definition. All your whining and bitching doesn't make it any less murder.

Sure he was. You wasn't there. You don't know if these criminals threatened his safety. Hell, LETS GIVE BURGLARS IN ACTION THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!

So you say I wasn't there and don't know...but you know he WAS in danger?

Ahh, up to the usual bullshit Shogun? What a surprise.

Ravi feels sorry for the illegal alien burglars, and thinks Americans are just mean.
How sweet.

I do feel sorry for them but more to the point I think you and Shog are not much more than a moral vacuum willing to give up someone else's rights so you don't have to wear Depends.

Quite ironic, really.

You do NOT have a right to use deadly force to stop them.

They weren't innocent. But we have a thing called a justice system. Can I go onto the highway and just start blowing away everyone and anyone who speeds? I'll go down to Texas and do it, it'll be great fun.

i agree with larkinn and ravi...the issue is when is it justified to use deadly force...? the guy got off on a technicality cuz they stepped into his yard on their way out of the neighbors house and that is the "castle" law in texas...i heard the 911 audio and this man did not seem to be in imminent danger.

the fact that they were illegal aliens was not known by the shooter at the time that he shot the burglers, so it has NOTHING to do with it...

just cuz a bunch of ignoramuses think it was a swell end result, two illegal alien burglers dead, does not mean it was justified...

Its a state thing, but no, generally you don't.

A crime that causes NO harm to anyones body...oh wait until someone shoots them vigilate style, and gets off for it.

yea.. and that applies to the GOVERNEMNT. Not citizens, bitch. Defending your person and property with lethal force is not cruel and unusual.

IT'S PRETTY MUCH EXPECTED.

Why do't you cry liek a fucking foot stomping child some more, Ravi? I read the article and it says that JOE HORN gets to avoid legal bullshit for defending his neighborhood from thieves. Oh wait, purposful ignorance isn't within reach this time, Ravi?

By all means, DO laugh. After all, im about as much in danger of that as you are of learning labor laws.

it just makes you SEETHE doesn't it, Ravi? Does it CHAFFE? does it BURN? Get over it, bitch.

No, it doesn't make me do any of those things. It just proves once again that you are a wingnut and a pussy.

A crime that causes NO harm to anyones body...oh wait until someone shoots them vigilate style, and gets off for it.

Burglary is considered an inherently dangerous crime for a reason, though. It's different from the crime of, say, sitting in your living room and smoking a joint.

i agree with larkinn and ravi...the issue is when is it justified to use deadly force...? the guy got off on a technicality cuz they stepped into his yard on their way out of the neighbors house and that is the "castle" law in texas...i heard the 911 audio and this man did not seem to be in imminent danger.

the fact that they were illegal aliens was not known by the shooter at the time that he shot the burglers, so it has NOTHING to do with it...

just cuz a bunch of ignoramuses think it was a swell end result, two illegal alien burglers dead, does not mean it was justified...

I remember that 911 audio now, it actually sounded like the guy was pissing his pants with happiness at the chance to shoot someone in the back. Now he's Shog's hero. TFF!

I remember that 911 audio now, it actually sounded like the guy was pissing his pants with happiness at the chance to shoot someone in the back. Now he's Shog's hero. TFF!

yes, you'll hear it on the news tonight, i'm sure. the dispatcher was telling him not to shoot anybody over stolen property and that the police were on the way...but he was too eager to go out and git 'em!

Last edited:
Gee, maybe could they both be cases of how "protecting the castle" bullshit can lead to needless deaths? Gee, maybe.

Gosh, your ability to insist that your own shit don't stink sure is impressive!

:eusa_clap:

Have fun challenging it. It will last a while, son.

HA!

yea, everyone in the US must abide by Scotus decisions EXCEPT for larky's town!

:clap2:

Thats hilarious, bitch. Now, make sure you have lots of pepto on hand when you read your local news rag about Scotus decisions and your local gun ban.

Yes, actually you DO have that right. By the way, this wasn't a court decision, it was a jury decision.

Nope, once again, you are wrong. See Steerpikes clarification of the assumed threat of Burglary AND THE REALITY OF JOE'S FREEDOM.

:eek:

No, actually, right answer. Have fun trying that in MO, I'll laugh when you get your sorry ass thrown in jail.

I can show you case after case of people defending their homes with lethal means. I realize that feathers and harsh words work for you out on the left coast but here in the real world we are OK with deciphering who is the actual criminal.

but dont you cryyyyy tonight...

You don't own your neighbors house either, dummy.

The bodies were on Joes property, dummy. But hey, a fucking highway is JUST LIKE a neighborhood anyway!

:eusa_boohoo:

People stealing from your NEIGHBOR are not denying a single thing from you. Oh, and actually, yes speeders deny things from others. When they crash, they cause deaths. I'd say thats denying something.

Sure they are. THEY are denying the safety and security of your neighborhood by proximity. Speeders /= auto fireball pileups, stupid. NOW you are just acting like a whiny little ****

Yes, it was murder. Look up the definition. All your whining and bitching doesn't make it any less murder.

Sorry, legally the FACT remains that not all killing is murder. And, IN ACCORDANCE WITH JOE'S CONTINUED FREEDOM...

:rofl:

So you say I wasn't there and don't know...but you know he WAS in danger?

Because there is the evidence of two dead burglars in the process of criminal activity. Again, see steerpike's clarification of assumed threat.

Ahh, up to the usual bullshit Shogun? What a surprise.

oh you are one to criticize, cock gobbler. Like I said, don't let the reality of America give you a fucking stroke.

:eusa_dance:

Thanks for your opinon.

now go stand in line at the dipshit buffet.

No, it doesn't make me do any of those things. It just proves once again that you are a wingnut and a pussy.

yea, i know.. people who believe that burglars don't have free access to personal property and who won't assume that thieves have an apple pie instead of a lethal weapon SURE ARE the batshit crazy ones..

:lol:

Indeed, it sure would be THE PUSSY that is ready to confront assailants and defend life and property. YUP. you know, cause RAVI says so.

:eusa_clap:

Can you see to type with all those tears flowing, Rav?

Forum List

Back